Christmas Special

Our 2nd Anniversary

12-22-18

5 P.M— You had a half filled glass of hot coco in your hands while glancing out of the window. It was that time of the year again where the sky was at it's brightest of blue, and everything below remained covered in a coat of white. The snow has never bothered you. As long as you were toasty and warm, winter could come and go without any issues. You sat still on the couch, contemplating to begin cooking or not. With the holidays coming up in a few days, it meant that BTS were going to have a couple days off. You and Jimin planned to throw a small Christmas party at your place and invite the boys and some family. However, with that day creeping up so soon you didn't want to cook alone. Currently, Jimin was at the studio.. he told you he was coming later. You were oblivious to how late though. While reaching out to place your drink down, you found yourself staring at the glistening diamond that ringed around your finger. The day Jimin proposed to you went extremely viral. Videos had the entire Army fandom shaking and even Big Hit's staff were surprised— especially when Jimin suddenly disappeared for two days from the tour. The worst part of it all was when he arrived in Germany, his manager placed him on probation where he wasn't allowed to use any electronic devices until the end of their tour. The tour lasted for another three and a half months with no direct contact from your fiance. It was a pretty harsh punishment but Jimin claimed during one of his concerts that he didn't regret anything.

"I'm still going to marry her."

Remembering his words made you smile. Jimin went extra miles for you so you needed to do the same– by cooking. You finally got up and headed to the kitchen, checking what you had and what you didn't have. Everything mandatory seemed present in your eyes except for one thing. Snacks. Quickly finding your phone, you texted Jimin to come with snacks. Afterwards, you laid out the items you were planning to cook with and got started.

 

6:30 P.M— While you were cutting carrots, you were still waiting for Jimin to come. You left the front door unlocked for him so you wouldn't have to stop what you were doing to open it. Even though you were engaged to him, Jimin still lived at his BTS dorm room. A place you were not allowed to enter into. You've been wanting to talk to him about the 'move in' topic but you never seemed to bring it up at the best time. Thinking back, you reminisced the journey you and him went through, ultimately catching the memories of the day he changed your friendship into something more.

 

July 26th, 2016

It was late and the fireworks show was about to begin at Han River. You were with some of the boys surrounded by pedestrians and their families. Usually the fireworks show would be around October but there was a famous circus in town and they decided to do fireworks.

"Five more minutes till it starts." Jin told you while informing the others too. You came here with Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi and.. Jimin? You observed the area trying to distinguish a man with a royal blue mask on but there wasn't any person in that description nearby. You tapped Yoongi, gaining his attention.

"Do you know where Jimin is?" you asked.

"Now that you've mentioned it.." Yoongi began searching with his eyes also. You pulled your phone out of your pocket and scrolled through your contacts. 

"I'll call him." you stated, dialing his number. It rang a few times but eventually went straight to voicemail. You were contemplating to call again then a message popped up on your notification bar.

JM: I'm in the biking trail

In a hurry, you headed directly for the biking trail, avoiding potential collision with people within the crowd. You were wondering why he was so far from the rest of the group and instead of taking a second to ask questions, you tried your best to make it to him before the fireworks show started. The biking trail barley had anyone on it. You checked the time on your phone realizing you only had less than two minutes to get to him. You were stressing out— all you wanted to do was make it to Jimin on time. Looking ahead, you saw a figure leaning against the railing with a royal blue mask on. It was him. As you quickly caught up, he took off his mask revealing a little smile.

"Why are you here by-" before you could complete your question, you saw the view towards the bridge. It was absolutely gorgeous and anyone standing here would be able to see the fireworks perfectly.

"Beautiful isn't it?" You heard him say. You nodded, glancing back at him.

"Why didn't you ask the others to meet you here?" you asked, watching him avert his eyes to the side.

"Actually.. It's because there's something I wanted to tell you." he said. You could tell he was nervous.

"Why, what's wrong? Are you feeling alright?" you interrogated. He only smiled which brought you all different kinds of confusion.

"Y/N..." he called out your name so softly, taking a moment to gaze at you with a look of admiration. It was like a garden of magical glowing flowers were placed in front of him with hanging fairy lights. It made your heart pound.. He's never looked at you this way before, and if he has, you've never witnessed it. You heard the fireworks going off in the distance but you were too infatuated in him to turn away.

"I've never met anyone like you.. Spending time with you is so precious and I love every second we spend together. You make me feel butterflies- lots of butterflies. You make me smile. To me, it just wouldn't feel right if I wasn't a part of your life, Y/N.. I want to be with you.." Jimin genuinely approached in words. You wanted to say something— no— you had to say something. You parted your lips to speak but nothing voiced out in your favor. Instead, you felt an overwhelming warm sensation that caused a few tears to fall. Jimin instantly wiped them away and leaned in to kiss you. He embraced you, gently comforting you as the fireworks popped in the distance. It felt unreal, but you knew this was the beginning adventure of when you fell harder for Jimin than you've ever had before.

 

You felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist nearly giving you a heart attack. 

"Babe, you okay?" Jimin asked, pressing a soft kiss on your cheek. You realized that you had stopped cutting the carrots midway and that a bag of snacks were resting on the counter in front of you.

"You.. scared me." you murmured. Jimin hugged you a but tighter and rested his chin on the crook of your neck.

"Really? I called out your name at least three times just now. What were you thinking so hard about?" he quietly queried.

"The night you asked me to be your girlfriend." you responded, hearing a faint sigh come out of him.

"I loved you two years ago, and I love you so much more today, Y/N." Jimin claimed. You set the knife down onto the cutting board then turned towards him. He lightly pushed you against the counter, restraining you into a confined space with his arms.

"Jimin... I really don't deserve you." you glance down.

"Hey, hey... You deserve all of me. Y/N, you've made me the happiest person I could ever be. There wasn't a second where you stopped caring about me and because of that, you gave me a chance to prove exactly how much I love you.. Look where that got us." Jimin lifted your right hand, exposing your engagement ring. The way he was smiling, staring, glowing.. You can definitely tell that he was beyond grateful.

"Stop, you're gonna make me cry, Jimin."

"Well, I guess it's my job to distract you then, huh?" a smirk crept up on his lips and he kissed you passionately. You responded with more fire, pressing yourself against him while entangling your fingers in his hair. A spark fissured inside of you and it was only growing as your man showered you with his love. He was everything you wanted and what your heart desired. Jimin slowly pulled away, a smile already present for you.

"I see you began cooking without me." your fiance rose his eyebrows.

"Yeah- sorry. I wanted to wait for you but I didn't know how late you were coming."

"It's okay, it can wait for now." Jimin muttered. You were about to question him until he lifted you up, making you squeal out of excitement and wrap your arms and legs around him.

"Wait!" You laughed, noticing that he was heading for your room.

"We don't have to do this if you don't want to babe-"

"I never said that!" you exclaimed, hearing a chuckle from Jimin. He slowly placed you on your bed and planted a long kiss on your lips.

"I love you." Jimin whispered.

"I love you too." you smiled giddily.

 

7.45 P.M— The aromas were coming along beautifully as you and Jimin finished a few cuisines while prepping others. Whenever Jimin came near your side of the kitchen, he would occasionally halt whatever he was doing and feed you with warm hugs or pretty kisses. You found it really adorable of how much he displayed how irresistible you were to him. Cooking with Jimin was like another perfect dream..

 

12-23-18

3:00 P.M— After prepping an additional meal, you took a break to clean the entire apartment. It was when you grabbed the broom you understood how tough it was being a woman. Too many chores. You wished Jimin was here to help you out but he was at the studio again, and he wasn't coming until the same time as yesterday. You've been missing him ever since he left last night. You sighed, hoping the day would go by way quicker.

 

5:32 P.M— You immediately dropped the rag and glass cleaner next to the sink once you heard the front door open. Adrenaline coursed through your body as you prepped yourself to run out of the bathroom and head straight to the man you've been seeking to be with all day: Jimin. His eyes slightly widened when he saw that you were charging towards him in full speed and you forcefully hugged him, almost knocking him out of his feet.

"Woah!" he exclaimed, hugging you back with one arm while maintaining his balance. He placed a black duffel bag down that he was carrying and managed to close the door.

"You should've came two hours ago." you sighed. Jimin hummed in agreement, taking off his coat once you backed away from him.

"Trust me, I would've teleported here if that was the case." Jimin commented. Your eyes traveled to his duffel bag then back to him.

"You brought your stuff with you??" you questioned with a hint of hidden hope.

"Yeah- we're on vacation right now so I'm gonna stay with you for a few days." Jimin smiled. You cheered but were suddenly silenced by the act of your fiance capturing your lips into a sweet kiss. When he pulled away, he pecked you on your forehead then glanced around.

"Well you've certainly been cleaning."

".. I'm not done though."

"That's why you have me here." Jimin winked, brushing his hair back. You stared at him, unable to fight a undying grin. He ruefully smirked at you knowing how much you loved it when he was being involuntarily y.

"I hate you." you pursed your lips, pulling him into a tight hug again.

 

12-25-18

8 A.M— Your eyes fluttered open, finding yourself struggled up in Jimin's arms. He was still very much asleep and you didn't want to move away from the warmth. It was finally Christmas. Everyone was going to show up later, eat, unwrap presents, and have a good time. You still have yet to bring up the topic that has been lingering in your head to Jimin. It was something you found important. Your life was about to enter a new chapter soon and you were excited for it. You felt Jimin's hands softly glide to a different spot on your back and a hum voiced out from him. He was definitely awake now.

"Mmm.. Babe, wake up." he said with a raspy voice which you found was incredibly cute.

"I'm awake." you quietly stated. Silence hung over you both and you were almost certain your fiance fell asleep again. You closed your eyes, about to fall asleep also until you felt Jimin moving again.

"Don't we have a lot to do today?" he mumbled.

".. We don't." you answered.

"No. You forgot the important part." Important part..? You didn't know where he was coming from. The food was ready, the house was clean, the deserts have been bought, the tree has been placed and decorated. What more have you forgotten that was considered 'important'.

"You'll have to be more specific.." you told him. Jimin suddenly rolled over, causing you to find yourself beneath him now. While holding himself up, he softly pressed his lips against yours then guided kisses to your jaw and down to your neck. You inhaled at the tingling sensation of where his lips met as Jimin's hand guided up your bare thigh.

"Is this specific enough?" he whispered, nipping at your neck with a little force. A sweet moan rang out of you as your fiance continued to shower you with his love. It came to mind of what exactly he meant by the 'important' part.

"Now I see how much you've been trying to hold back with me.." you voiced and you felt Jimin smile against your skin.

"Actually.." Jimin lifted his head to look at you, "I've been more focused on how I could make you my wife." You heart skipped a beat after hearing his words and your cheeks flushed as you looked away.

"... D-don't you ever feel embarrassed about the things you say?" you asked.

"With you? Never." Jimin pecked your cheek. You averted your eyes towards him and smiled because of the way he was looking at you.

"I love you."

"I love you more, jagi.. Merry Christmas. Let's have a great day."

"Oh we will.. We can start it right here." You grinned and he closed the gap between you two.

"You read my mind."