A Correction

Secret Flower

Taemin woke up in a hospital bed confused and sore. He felt pain in his back and pain in his chest. A gentle hand on his shoulder brought his attention to Amber in his room. "Well at least I don't have to die.."

"W-what?"

"You do remember how easily you bleed right? You lost lots of blood. They had to operate since they found something in you. Don't worry too much. It was a fragment from your rib but they repaired it. I asked about the surgery you want....they said it'd take nearly a month for everything to heal and it was up in the air if T was a good idea for you anyway."

"But I'm so close!"

"Taemin calm down."

Taemin couldn't. He was so close to being a guy. Removing his s and getting on T was all that was left. He didn't want to miss it just cause of some stupid fan girls. He puts an arm over his eyes, "I'm tired. I'm gonna go to sleep."

"Tae...come on. Let's just talk alittle bit."

Taemin drifted off to sleep a red haze enveloping his mind. In his dream he had long hair and wore a white dress. He couldn't figure out just what was happening. A voice called to him. He turned trying to find the source of the voice only to see six sets of glowing red eyes. Taemin couldn't see faces but one reached out towards him. Staring at the figures made him feel close, loved even but something in his mind told him this was wrong. A gust of wind blew through the tiny area. Taemin's long hair and dress replaced with short hair and a suit. The hand reached out once more. Taemin's focus on the change. His hands patting himself down. W-was this what being a man would be like if he got to finish? He looks eagerly up at the six pairs of eyes who seem to get more persistent. He took a step towards them wanting so much to be a man. Chains shoot out of the ground wrapping around him pulling him backwards. Looking over his shoulder he saw the American couple that had originally adopted him from South Korea standing with Amber chained to them. That's right. He can't leave her to the intolerant people here. Amber's only had him to be herself around. The chains pulled him faster. The figures lunged at him not accepting his refusal. Taemin just hangs his head. "Little sister, look at me." Taemin's head moves on it's own. He looks up only to have lips placed on his. He could feel the chain loosen around him.

Taemin woke up in the middle of the night with six men around his hospital bed. It took a moment for his brain to actually wake up. VIXX was in his hospital room! Before he could do anything Hyuk was at his side covering his mouth. "It's alright. We're just checking up on you. ...you got hurt at our show."

Hyuk's hand moves off his mouth. Taemin just watches them trying to process things, "...why are you here?"

"I just said why."

Taemin felt a strange mood brewing as the six men stared at him in silence. Taekwoon steps closer drawing Taemin's attention. The longer Taemin stared at Taekwoon, the more he felt his body relax. Soon he wasn't distrubed by their presence in his room. Hong Bin rushes forward through the group sitting on the bed smiling softly at Taemin. "Are you feeling okay? Did they feed you enough?"

"I've been sleeping mostly."

Hakyeon sighs lightly heading towards the door. "I'll go find you something, stay awake."

"You never told us your name so we had a hard time finding you again. Even when we learned your name it was difficult." Taemin tilts his head as Hong Bin keeps talking. "We want to welcome you into our little family. We can't make it public but it'll be our secret. Okay?"

Taemin just looks at them all minus Hakyeon, "Why do I feel like I have no choice?"

"I marked you so kinda..."

Taekwoon snaps, "Hyukkie. Stop we aren't forcing her."

Taemin felt himself tense up hearing the wrong pronoun used. "I'm not a woman"

"What do you mean?"

Taemin shook his head then covering his face with his hands. He didn't want to these goregous people calling him a woman. No. He's a man. Hands came down on either side of his head. He ignored it trying to stay hidden. Taemin felt his hands moving away from his face. Before he could do anything Taekwoon was right in front of his face. He tried to push Taekwoon away but his arms were pulled back. Hongbin held down Taemin's left arm while Ken held down Taemin's right arm. Taekwoon moved closer biting down on the restrainted man's shoulder. Taekwoon moves away from Taemin with blood dripping from his mouth. The others look worried until Taekwon nods wiping his mouth on the back of his hand.

"It's true. Call Taemin a man."

Hyuk whines, "...You didn't have to bite him to read his mind!"

Taekwoon laughs softly, "No, no I didn't."