Sudden Trip

Secret Flower

Taemin couldn't stop the vivid dreams after he was released from the hospital. He kept them from Amber but it didn't stop them from happening. The dreams. They were of Taekwoon. Being touched by him. Being kissed by him. Taemin covered his cheeks sitting up in his bed.
"This is insane. I can't..."
Taemin buried his head in his pillow. It didn't take long for him to pass out with how often the dreams woke him. There he was. Dressed as a woman again with long hair and no binder. Taekwoon appearing per usual but this time Hakyeon with him. It startled Taemin. He tried to back away from both men. It didn't work. He found himself pinned between the men and the wall. Taekwoon looked unphased while Hakyeon however seemed stunned.
'This is what she...he looked like before? ...so beautiful,' Hakyeon whispers.
Taemin's eyes focused on Hakyeon. Taekwoon pulled Taemin close and the illusion was gone. Taemin looked like himself minus the binder. Looking over his shoulder Hakyeon's eyes didn't lose the wonder. It made a shiver run down his spine. Someone was looking at him as if he was the most precious thing on the Earth. Taemin tried to cover his face but Taekwoon forced him to look at him. 'Will you share yourself with us?'
'S-share?'
Hakyeon steps up behind Taemin sandwiching the trans boy between them. Taemin wanted to say no but the idea of both men delighted him. He felt hands on his hips before he could move them away Taekwoon moved closer. The two men's hands were on Taemin's body without a second word. Taemin tried to push Taekwoon away but the vampire had experince finding his weaknesses. In no time flat Taemin found himself putty in their hands. 
Taekwoon bit into Taemin's neck keeping his fang out of his neck drawing out a soft noise. Hakyeon his lips watching the scene unfold. Taekwoon pulls back, 'Be a bit rougher Hakyeon.'
Hakyeon grabbed a handful of Taemin's hair pulling his head back. All that exposed flesh plus that noise coming from those lips. Taemin gasps feeling a hand touching his bare stomach and rising upwards. He tried to fight fear filling him. He didn't want to be touched as a woman. Hakyeon tugged on his hair biting down on his neck and it became harder to think.

"Taemin! Wake up!" Taemin was forced out of the dream much to his disappointment. There standing over his bed was a panicked Amber. "You've been sleeping a lot so I got worried...Taemin you're bleeding.."
"I am?"
Amber pulls Taemin into the bathroom to show him. There on his neck were two red spots. It looked to be right where Taekwoon bit him in the hospital. Taemin felt a shiver seeing it. The dream lingered on his mind. Giving himself to Hakyeon and Taekwoon...
"Why are you blushing? Taemin did your head get knocked loose at that concert?"
"What do you mean? I'm fine."
"Taemin you are not fine. You sleep all day, you never seem to fully be here...do you even know what today is?" Taemin opened his mouth to confirm that he did but when he thought about the time since the concert. It was a blur. But nothing seemed to bring a date to his mind. He could only think of Taekwoon and Hakyeon. "Taemin! It's been almost two months!"
Taemin's eyes went wide.
"My parents are getting fed up helping you. I'm fed up helping you! ...it's like you're dying or something.."
"I just don't feel right anymore.."
"Is it cause you haven't been wearing your binder?"
Taemin noticed the shift in mood, "I..I...I don't know. I just feel..wrong."
Amber pulls Taemin into a hug rubbing circles on his back singing softly. It drew out Taemin's voice per usual. The two stayed on the floor singing and Amber holding Taemin. "No matter what happens...I'll always remember you Amber. My best friend."


Taemin started avoiding people over the next few weeks. His dream evolved into hearing their voices while awake. They controlled him and pushed him forward. They forbade him from going out without his binder. They encouraged him to do things. In some ways it felt overbearing but in other ways it was comforting. Hong Bin and Ken kept him fashionable. Ravi helped him with his behavior. Hyuk was only encouraging him to keep at it. Taekwoon and Hakyeon never spoke to him during the day but at night... night was a different story. Those two always sandwiched him between them. In his mind he had fully working male parts that they didn't shy away from. He wished it were true in reality. At some point he'd gotten enough money together to take a plane to South Korea.
The six inhuman creatures seemed more and more eager the closer it got to him leaving. When the day finally came they were silent. No dreams just actual rest. No voices the whole trip. When he finally landed there was only one voice. Taekwoon. Taemin followed that voice all the way to the car where all six were eagerly waiting.
"Tae~ We missed you so much~!"
Hong Bin smiles, "Doubt it seems like it since we kept bothering you."
Taemin smiles startling most of them, "I'm home."
All but Taekwoon and Hakyeon enveloped him in a hug. Those two watched him with predatory smiles.