Their Inspection

Secret Flower

They hated when they went on tour in America. So many issues were brought up. Buying off people so no one spread rumors allowing them to come back. Especially with Bangtan spreading KPop all over America. Korean bands was accepted better, almost in demand. It made the six men delighted. How easy it made their long, long lives. The fans willingly gave them their life blood allowing them to keep performing, allowing them to keep pulling in more fans. Each man had a different charm that added to that.

Hakyeon worried the whole time they were on stage. Taekwoon seemed honed in on someone in the crowd. No matter what song. They were in the middle of an old song when they saw the people in the back moving closer to the front. The band stopped mid song. Taekwoon's watching the human he'd been interested in. Human security tried to contain them but a few of them made it on stage. They pawed at the members touching them, clawing at their clothes. To avoid too much rumors the vampires let this happen only moving out of reach when the fans tried for inappropriate things like a kiss or to remove their clothes. It took an hour for the humans to round up all the crazed human on stage. The whole time Hakyeon saw Taekwoon focused in the crowd. Their manager escorted them back to their dressing room.

Taekwoon told them about the human who caught his eye. Hakyeon hoped that he wouldn't regret it but he told their manager to go check on the human. None of the six were expecting the strong scent of blood that appeared long before their manager returned. It wasn't a surprise that Hyuk at the blood on the human's face. Being the youngest his control was weaker than the others. None of hem figured that this person would however faint after freeing themselves from Hyuk's grip. Hakyeon rushed forward to take the person from Taekwoon earning a slight protest. Staring into the face of this person closely Hakyeon wondered aloud since keeping his thoughts in would only make the others probe him till he said it aloud anyway. "Is this a woman?"

The others rushed to his side examining the collapsed person in his arms. All backed away when Taekwoon moved forward. His head slowly tilts side to side. His hand slowly reaching out to touch the person's skin and if Hakyeon hadn't jumped to the other side of the room. Taekwoon's hand would have followed the curve of the neck down to the chest. The leader didn't want an incident. Not now. Taekwoon didn't growl or complain he just looks at Hakyeon making him sigh. "We can't just feel this person up to find out their gender."

"But we're gonna keep em right?" All eyes fell to Hyuk. "You said we'd get a new brother this year. You said! ...I'd settle for a sister.."

Hakyeon had forgotten his promise to Hyuk. A new sibling so he could look after someone. But something about this face. He didn't want a child to take care of. Hakyeon wanted someone for himself. "Hyuk do you think you could behave if they turned out to be a woman? You've never been around a female before. It's painful. You wouldn't see this little one as your sister but someone you needed to have."

"Then let's mark them so we can figure it out later."

Hakyeon smiles at Hyuk, "Hongbin's right. Our manager will be back soon. You mark them. When it comes to turning them, you get to do it Hyuk." The youngest was so excited. He moves closer as Hakyeon holds the person steady. Hyuk cuts into his arm looking to Hakyeon. The six quickly become confused as they raise up the person's shirt. Some weird half shirt was underneath their shirt. None of the six men knew enough about American culture to figure out about it. Hyuk eager to mark someone pulls up the weird crop top and proceeds to place the mark high on the others back. Hakyeon noticed something weird as he held the person.

"...this is a woman. Finish marking her and pull the undershirt down Hyuk."

Hyuk whines trying to finish marking her. The other four went on the defense hearing approaching footsteps. Hyuk tried to pull down the undershirt. Hakyeon did his best to treat the wound on her face. Ken held the door closed until Taekwoon and Hakyeon gave the signal. Hyuk had Hakyeon lay the woman across his lap. Their manager came in as the men scattered at super human speed. Their manager had been nervous around them ever since they revealed to him what they really were. Apparently it was hard to accept that vampires would use being idols as a cover. It confused them all. This was the perfect cover. They could hand out things on stage to mark who they wanted. Claiming it to be a fan meeting. It was easy enough to explain away. 

Their manager struggled to pick up the tall woman producing laughter from Hyuk. Hakyeon groans but it doesn't stop Hyuk. "Hyuk. Help him carry her to the car."

"Come on Hyuk! The sooner he finishes the sooner we can go back to the hotel." Hongbin teases.

"I'll do it for her." Hakyeon hoped that Hyuk would do so. After all, that woman would become his new sister.