Hello 2024!

Talking About Me

Howdy Guys, Gals, and Pals! It's been a HOT minute, I know lol.

Less time between me writing this chapter and the last time jump lol. I got this, i really do my dudes. 

The last time we talked I was in Florida in a ty roommate situation and without friends. 

Such a lonely existence T^T

I do want to express that I did genuinely love and enjoy my time in the College Program otherwise, it was just depressing to not have any friends or people to talk to.... I think if I had stayed any longer I would have been driven into a mental health crisis. I was beginning to talk to myslef and inanimate objects even at work in front of Guests. It was getting bad T^T.

Last year blurred by after that, Home then Disney Vacation then back to school. All of Which is enjoyable right now!

The last two roommates here at college are gone so my apartment complex put someone else into my three room apartment and my GOD is my new roomie hilarious. 

We call each other Wife <3

I adore her, even if she drives me a little crazy. XD

My cousin and I have gotten back to talking aswell, just after that last update he contacted me! We've been talking and hanging out as often as we can! Its really fun and its so nice to have that friendship back. 

Other than that I've been trying to write a book, but then decided to write the prequal so i knew where I was going with things..... it's a hard process lol.

Currently I'm in my last semester of college! I'm scared and excited. I'm moving back in with my parents after this to start working and saving for my own apartment. I'm unsure of what I want to do as of yet, something still keeps pulling me to Disney but I don't wanna work in that heat ever again T^T. I learned that I am not a year round heat lover, I can't stand not having snow. 

I have tried dating apps in the last few months but I got stood up by one guy and got a "I'm not ready for a relationship right now" Guy after I sat and listened to him complain about how he wanted a girlfriend...... which ...

Both instances hurt but they didn't cripple me at least!

Oh! 

I also made a new Bestie, last semester who got me back into reading! She got me into Kindle Unlimited books which I sooooooooo addicting might I add!

I read like 30 books in the last 3 months, I could NOT put them down, or well, my phone down. 

uhhhhh what else to write about.......... hmmmmmmmmm

I'm currently taking a Ballroom dance class! Its pretty fun so far, right now we're learning the Waltz. <3

I got soup spoons for Christmas...... they are fantastic and are the best utensil for eating rice. XD

I can't believe I turn 24 this year, wild thought. I still feel like i'm 16 or something. I feel like i've stopped ageing?? Like i don't physically look like my 16 year old self but Mentally I still kinda feel like her....Athough she might die from an anxiety attack if I told her all that stuff we've done these last few years lol. The next time I go home for a break i'm gonna get my temps again, and then this summer I'll get my liscense! I would have had it by now but ran out of time last summer before my temps expired T^T, there were no open instructor spots open. #RUDE

I appreciate the few comments I've gotten, thanks for making me feel seen here guys! It's been a tough road and i'm sure i'll have more days of depression. 

I think I'll leave this here for now, seems like a good place to stop! 

See you guys later! TaTa for Now!~