Quarantine Days

Talking About Me

Hello Boys, Girls and Non-gender/binary Fam!  Welcome back to my story/Book/Complaints? about my life!

            I know, I know. Where the Hell have I been right?

(Pause real quick, I need a snack and to find a song for inspiration!) ~~~~~(Alrighty I got some chips and dip and the song is Woman by Kesha)

Ok so School was fine until like March? Just Got picked up by my mom for spring break, lots of traffic and I get THE TEXT ......from my friend who says that the rest of our semester is online and that we can come back to get the rest of our things from our dorm after break ends.

           GODS WHAT TERRIBLE TIMING, I COULD HAVE CLEANED OUT MY DORM THAT DAY IF THE EMAIL HAD BEEN SENT OUT EARLIER.

But yeah that all went well and I passed all my classes, even tho math was barely passed...... T^T

I haven't been doing much, both my trips this summer were cancelled of course. The one to Japan in June and Disney in July...... *CRIES LOUDLY*

On another note I watched and finished a BEAUTIFUL K-drama called Strong Girl Bong-Soon!!!!! ~~~~

      THIS DRAMA IS SOOOOO GOOD

10/10 WOULD RECOMMEND! 5 out of 5 stars, two enthusiastic thumbs up!!!! 

(Song change to New Moon Parody by The Hillywood Show)

I mostly just sit here and read fanfiction or should I say reread fanfiction since nothing wants to update anymore!

I play animal crossing new horizons and lilys garden on my phone. I occasionally go back to watching Bleach which is pulled up on my laptop and I check in on Digimon 2020 episodes every few weeks. 

I hang out with my boyfriend on his days off and we watch movies and play Ghost of Tsushima. 

        I know this isn't super interesting but I wish people would comment sometimes, just so I know that I can help.

Do people even read this? 

I guess I should update more for my fic rec huh?

My life hasn't been super interesting lately and I haven't had anything to be depressed about so that's very good for me. 

Well I'm bored now so i'm gonna go read! 

I really encourage people to comment or message me if they need to get things off their chest, or just want someone to talk to. I'm always here Family. 

TaTa for now!!~