...it's cute

Changkyun is so small that...

Hoseok has a soft spot for cute things. Despite his love for the gym and the abs that originated from it, his personality is actually quite soft off stage. He does enjoy playing the y bad boy a bit and as long as he doesn’t have to pretend to be like that behind camera, too, everything is fine.

So, the real Hoseok is soft – he calls his mum every evening, he takes care of the other members more than any fan would guess and he almost faints every time he sees a small puppy.

That includes small puppies like the group’s maknae, Lim Changkyun.

Of course Hoseok doesn’t really think of Changkyun as a puppy – at first calling him ‘Kkukkungie’ was a joke, but after a while he realized that the emotions he feels when looking at a small dog are akin to the ones he has for Changkyun.

People usually say the maknae looks old, even more mature than his hyungs, but all Hoseok can think of to describe Changkyun’s face is ‘cute’. His slight dimples that only show when he laughs really heartily, his lips that are kind of thin and his deep voice are just adorable.

It doesn’t matter whether he’s pouting or wearing his infamous poker-face – Changkyun can make Hoseok melt in seconds.

It’s only reasonable for such a cute face to be matched with an equally cute body, Hoseok thinks as he silently observes the maknae from across the room, again.

And yes, Changkyun’s body is cute, simply because it is small. When he first met him, Hoseok didn’t notice the boy was actually shorter than Kihyun, but one day he looked at him and realized just how skinny Changkyun’s arms were, just how small his shoulders, just how short his legs.

For some reason people don’t know Changkyun is small until they have looked at him for a while, but now that it has hit Hoseok he can’t get it out of his head.

When he sees Changkyun, he feels the urge to wrap his arms around his waist, very gently of course because sometimes Hoseok is afraid the maknae might break. It’s not that Changkyun doesn’t eat enough, he just doesn’t work out a lot either and that means there aren’t any muscles to hide his skinniness.

As bad as Hoseok feels for thinking it, though, his statue suits Changkyun a lot. It makes his hyungs feel overwhelmed by the urge to protect and defend, but it also makes Hoseok’s heart flutter when it’s very early in the morning and he has a lap full of sleepy maknae who is just tall enough that his nose fits perfectly into the crook of Hoseok’s neck.

Sometimes Hoseok likes to be taken care of, too, and despite his small statue, Changkyun manages to do exactly that. Some days the younger just comes into his hyungs studio and they lie down on the couch together, facing each other while Hoseok talks and Changkyun listens endlessly.

That is when Hoseok is very grateful for the maknae’s shortness, too, since otherwise there wouldn’t be any space for his feet on the couch.

There are many situations when Hoseok just can’t deal with the way Changkyun makes him feel. One time they are both still practicing their dancing with Hyunwoo since neither of them can get that one particularly complicated turn down, and afterwards the leader takes them out for dinner.

Of course Hoseok opts for ramen when the chance of choosing a restaurant is presented to him. His companions don’t seem to mind and two minutes later they are seated in a booth inside the new place that opened across the street from their company building a few weeks ago.

It seems to have been a good decision to come here because once the dishes they ordered arrive, Hoseok is afraid his eyes will pop out of his head. Never has he ever seen bowls as giant as the ones that are now placed in front of them.

They are also filled with steaming broth, vegetables, meat and of course his beloved noodles – judging by how much there is, Hoseok doubts they are going to finish any of their side dishes.

Feeling his stomach grumble with hunger, Hoseok looks up to see if Changkyun has finished his prayer so that they can start to eat, but what he sees makes him burst into a fit of laughter.

Their maknae is sitting in front of a bowl that’s bigger than his head, staring at the ramen with wide eyes. At Hoseok’s snorting laughter he raises his head, though, scoffing when he realizes his hyung is laughing because of him.

“I don’t think I can eat all of this,” he grumpily says as Hoseok desperately tries to calm down.

He can’t help it at all, though – the image of Changkyun with that giant bowl is just too funny, too adorable. He looks incredibly odd like that because he is so small and the dish is so big.

“Hoseok-ah, you should stop making fun of our maknae,” Hyunwoo lightly scolds, “it’s not nice.”

“I’m sorry,” Hoseok giggles as he covers his face with hands. “I’m sorry, Kyunnie, I really love you I promise. I’ll finish your ramen if you want me to, later.”

That silences the maknae and they begin to eat, but Hoseok can’t stop thinking about how adorably small Changkyun is. When the maknae joined their group in No.Mercy, he may have wanted him to leave, but now he wouldn’t swap the cute boy for anything in the world.

______________________________________

hoseok is me, i am hoseok.

 

 

this is acc based on my thoughts that i get when looking at changkyun sometimes. bye.