the beach, photography, sunrise and music (part 2)

tell me with your eyes (the truth untold) | min yoongi

Eunjae didn't know what she was doing. Was it too extreme? She was supposed to hate him, not go around the city looking for buy a gift for him.

The beach and the sunrise, well I could go find him tomorrow morning? As for photography and music...I have no idea.

Walking into the mall, a bright lit store caught her eye, an suddenly forming  in her head.

Peering curiously at the items on display, she surveyed around until she saw something that caught her eye.

"Anything you need help with ma'am?" the lady in uniform asked her.

Looking up, "yes. I would like those four please" she smiled, pointing to the things she wanted.

"Of course. I'll be with you in a minute."

Satisfied at the final look of the gift, Eunjae thanked the lady and left smiling.

Taking her phone out to check the time, her eyes widened when she realized she had fifteen minutes before her shift at the cafe started. Shoving the gift in her backpack, she started running out of the center, and towards the bus stop. 

Thanking the bus driver, she hurried along the busy street. Pushing the glass door open, the cafe business was booming. Not used to the loud chatter and noises, she smiled in surprise. Saying hi to Baekhyun and Mina, she quickly pulled her apron on and tied her hair into a messy bun, loose curls hanging. 

"Hello Eunjae, it's great that your here. I think table number seven is ready to order. Why don't you start with them?" the cafe owner said, patting the sweat that formed on her forehead with the bad of her hand.

"Of course Jiyoung ajumma! I'll get right to it!"

 Nodding, Eunjae walked out into the noise, picking up a pad and a pen. Nearing the tables, she realized exactly who was sitting on that table. To be more specific, seven whos. The whole of BTS were gathered around the table, talking about some some song called ddaeng.

They hadn't noticed her yet so she took the time to take a deep breathe, then tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Are we ready to order?" she asked.

Seven pairs of eyes turned to her, all flashing in recognition.

"Doll. Fancy seeing you here" Jimin smiled.

Ignoring him, she looked at them expectantly. 

"Well?"

Everyone began ordering, telling Eunjae their desired smoothie flavors. Nodding, Eunjae tucked the pen into her apron pocket.

"Anything else?"

"Hmm. Are you on the menu?" Jimin winked.

"Should I tell Jiyoung ajumma a worker is getting harassed? By her nephew?" Eunjae raised her eyebrows.

Snickering, the boys smiled at her fondly.

"Sit down doll."

"Jimin. I'm working right now."

Conincedently, Jiyoung walked past their table, serving a customer their latte.

"Aunty!" Jimin called out.

"Jimin dear, it's nice to see you. And you've brought your friends, hello boys, it's nice to see you guys again" she waved, getting waves and greetings back.

"Aunty do you think you can spare Eunjae for a few minutes? We have something really important to discuss" Jimin pleaded.

Looking around the cafe, things were going fine, the other two waiters seemed to be handling everything.

"Alright, for a few minutes only" she smiled, not being able to say no to her nephew.

"Thank you aunty."

Smiling at the boys, she touched Eunjaes arm warmly before walking off.

"Now sit."

Eunjae sat, squeezing at the end of the booth. A light pink tinted her cheeks.

Putting an arm around Eunjae, Jimin began to speak.

"It's time you know the whole crew. We're known as BTS, or Bangtan Sonyeondan. The guy with glasses is Namjoon hyung, he's our leader. Next to him is Seokjin hyung. Wait till you hear his laugh, it's amazing. The one with the streaks of green in his hair is Taehyung. There's Jungkook whos the maknae, he's also younger than you. Opposite you is Hoseok hyung, and then theres Yoongi hyung who you know" he pointed at each member.

Wow, I must be dreaming. How are they all so attractive?

Each boy greeted her differently, Taehyung giving his signature V sign, Namjoon with his dimply smile and Jungkook with a nod. 

"This is Eunjae. She's friends with the chick that hates us" Jimin smirked, laughing.

At the mention of Sonha, Jungkook looked at Eunjae, frowning. 

"So Eunjae, why the sudden move? Especially in the last year of high school" Namjoon asked her.

"Ah, well, my mothers job got relocated from Australia back here, so we just moved back. It's been a while since I was last here."

Nodding, Namjoon gave her a encouraging smile. 

With nothing else to say, Eunjae stood up, giving them a small bow. 

"I better go back now. It was nice to meet you guys" tucking her hair behind her ear before going back to work.

 

 

Yawning, Eunjae stretched her arms. She had just finished mopping the tables, and was now getting her belongings in the staff room, along with Mina and Baekhyun. Saying goodbye to the boss, the three of them walked out into the dark.

Not far away were two men, who seemed to be chatting. One of them was incredibly tall, the other was a whole head shorter. Was she just imagining it, or did she see a flicker off pink hair?

The two dark figures walked up to them, the stores illuminating light slowly revealing the mysterious people. She wasn't surprised. It was Jimin. The other guy was tall and handsome, he had a bright grin on his face and big yet cute ears, looking straight at Baekhyun.

He grabbbed Baekhyun by the waist and straight away connected his lips to his.

Oh.

Flushing at their intimate kiss, Eunjae looked away only to lock gazes with Jimin, who winked at her.

Pulling away from the tall man, Baekhyun smiled shyly at Eunjae.

"This is Chanyeol, my boyfriend" he introduced.

Chanyeol gave her a wide, Colgate smile, which instantly made her smile back.

After chatting a while, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Mina left. They lived near Mina so they always dropped her off.

"They're so cute, aren't they" Eunjae said, dreamily.

Jimin nodded. 

"I met Chanyeol years ago, he had just come out of a bad break up - with some guy called Kyungsoo. It only made sense I introduce him to Baekhyun, if there was anyone that could cheer someone up, it would be Baek. I guess they just hit it off."

"Wow. Good for them" she smiled.

He replied, taking Eunjaes wrist and pulled her towards the Harley, parked not far away. 

"Jimin..." she warned.

"Doll. You've been on this already. You just gotta get used to the size and the speed."

Ignoring the ual innuendo, she tugged her wrist out of his warm hand.

"Why on earth would I have to get used to riding your motorcycle for?" she asked as if he was crazy.

 

 

The next morning, Eunjae woke up especially early. The sky still dark outside, street lights projecting onto the street. Following her usual routine, she cleaned herself up and went downstairs for breakfast. It seemed like her parents weren't awake yet. 

Helping herself to a piece of toast and a mug of coffee, she continued reading the novel. After what felt like a while, she cleaned up and washed the dishes.

Checking the time, she left a note on the counter, letting her parents know she had left early before silently slipping out of the house. 

Taking a taxi, she made her way towards the beach.

What if he's not there? Why am I even doing this? I must be crazy.

Along the travel, the sky slowly brightened. Checking her phone, there was approximately thirteen minutes until the sun was set to rise.

Thanking the taxi driver and paying, she hopped out of the vehicle. Where was she supposed to even start looking? The beach was massive. 

Walking along the concrete path, she looked around for a certain blonde. Shivering at the cool breeze, she hugged her jacket tighter around herself. Just when she felt like giving up, she spotted a mop of blonde hair, blowing in the wind. He was sitting on a rock, near the shore.

Walking towards him with uncertainty, she took out the small box she had bought for him yesterday. Stopping the internal battle in her head, she decided to make her presence known before she backed out. Sitting gently down on the rock next to him, she turned to face the stoic boy.

As if ignoring her, his eyes never left the sea.

"H-hey, Yoongi."

"What are you doing here?" he asked in a quiet voice.

"What is this, your beach? I just happen to like going for strolls on the beach, it uh, clears my head."

"Really. And you decide to come to a beach forty-five minutes away from the school?"

"Yes" she replied, realizing how stupid she sounded.

There was a short silence between them. They both sat, looking out at the sea. The waves screamed, rolling back and fourths. 

Deciding it was the right time to give the present, she ed the soft white box into his arms.

Looking down at box, Yoongis bored expression remained.

"What's this?"

Not looking at him, she replied, "just open it."

Yoongi let out a small laugh when he realized what it was. He picked it up and threw it back at her.

"I told you, I don't want your pity. Give your ing charity to someone else who cares."

Eunjae felt angry at him, but more so at herself. What was she thinking, buying a gift for her enemy? Tears pricking her eyes, she threw it back at him. The box hit his thigh and sank into the sand.

"I know you're not a charity case! But I just, I wanted to apologize anyway! God, Yoongi, you're such a ! I know we started off on the wrong foot but the least you can do is be appreciative!" she yelled at him, wiping her eyes with her sleeves.

"Do whatever you want with it, i'm leaving" she muttered.

Picking up her backpack, she stormed off, careful not to get any sand in her shoes.

 

 

Yoongis pov

Yoongi on the other hand just sat there. The small box had fell, and was currently resting in the sand. 

How annoying. She made me miss the sunrise.

It was true that he missed it, a quarter of the sun already peeking up into the horizon. He sat there, staring out into the open. Thoughts half filled with the sound of ocean, and the other half with a certain girl.

Staring down at the box, he turned around to check if the girl was anywhere near. When he didn't see anyone, he bent down and picked up the smooth box. 

Opening it, he was met face to face with a silver chain. It was probably the first time he had any expression other than disinterest.

Gently picking it up, he examined the bracelet. It was thin, with small delicate charms dangling off. There was a music note, a sun, a camera and a beach wave.

He stared at it in surprise.

Who was this girl?

When Yoongi had finally rocked up to school, it was lunch time. Lazily walking into the cafeteria, he sat down next to him mates. Frowning at the loud chatter, he set his arms on top of the table, burrowing his head into the space.

"Hey Yoon" Namjoon said.

Letting out a small groan, he continued to rest.

"What's on your wrist?" Seokjin asked. "You never wear jewellry. Ever."

Piking everyone's interest, they all leaned in closer, looking at the silver bracelet that hung loosely on his wrist.

"Yeah hyung, what is that?" a curious Jungkook asked.

Yoongi lifted his head, touching the bracelet lightly.

"I found it on the beach" he shrugged.

"It looks really special" Seokjin said, curiously.

"Yeah, it does" he replied softly.

 

 

a/n: there u go, part 2~

tbh im not very happy with it (╥﹏╥)

i've completely run out of ideas, and i dont really like the things ive been coming up with

jal ja jagiyas