did you just whine

tell me with your eyes (the truth untold) | min yoongi

For the rest of the day, Eunjae was stuck in a bad mood. Sonha had left her, not that it was the feisty girls fault, but she could have really used some backing up before. 

She made up for it though, bringing Eunjae a cup of raspberry yoghurt when she found Eunjae at her locker. She knew the girl had barley eaten anything before she was called to by those pricks.

"So what happened?" Sonha asked, handing Eunjae the yogurt as a peace offering. Eunjae gratefully accepted the treat, stomach rumbling. 

A frown reappearing on Eunjaes face, telling Sonha what had went down.

Sonha had a impressed look on her face, patting Eunjae on the shoulder.

"I gotta give it to you kitty, you're not what I expected."

Giving Sonha a questioning glance, "what do you mean?"

"I thought you were the kind of girl that was too nice, and would be afraid to stand up for yourself. Glad to know you proved me wrong" Sonha grinned, throwing her arm around her friends shoulders.

Eunjae poked her tongue out at Sonha, making their way to class before the bell went.

Luckily, Sonha was in Eunjaes math class too, or she wouldn't have survived. It was hands down one of the most pointless and irrelevant classes to her, not to mention it was undoubtedly difficult. Feeling better after eating something, Eunjae focused her attention on her maths book. Although she hated maths with a passion, she was determined to pass with flying colors. 

Turning around at the loud chatter, she found herself eye to eye with 2 of the BTS members, and a certain rude blonde she had previously let out her steam on. Trying to not let Yoongi get to her, she ignored him and focused her attention on the other two.

They stopped talking and one of them rested his chin on his palm, smiling at her with a heart shaped smile. 

"I'm Hoseok, and this is Taehyung" he said, signalling to his friend who gave Eunjae a boxy smile. 

"Hello" she replied, bowing slightly.

"Alright class, sit up straight, attention to the front please. We're starting off the year with a project, consider it a way to get to know your new classmates better, people outside your regular group of friends. I'll be partnering you up with people you don't usually interact with so you feel more comfortable in class. Now, i'm handing out the sheets, please take one and pass it on." the teacher said, walking in with a bundle of paper.

A chorus of groans were let out by the students, including Sonha. 

This was a good opportunity for Eunjae, she was still getting to know her classmates names. 

The teacher began partnering people up, less and less students at their desks and more and more at the benches. 

"Jung Hoseok and Bae Irene. Park Jihoon and Chou Tzuyu."

She watched as people left, feeling helpless. This left her, Sonha, another boy and the 2 BTS boys behind her.

Why? Why god, tell me why?

Eunjae didn't know if there really was a god up in the skies, but she believed there was someone there, looking down on them all.

"Seems like we have five people remaining, an odd number. Alright how about Oh Sonha, Kim Key and" the teacher dragged, deciding between the three people left over.

Eunjae. Eunjae. Pick me, please pick me.

"Kim Taehyung."

No. Nonononono this couldn't be happening oh my-

" off" Sonha whined, under her breath. Seems like she wasn't the only one unhappy about the arrangements. 

"Alright. Then it's settled. Hae Eunjae and Min Yoongi." 

Eunjae paled, looking towards Sonha, who shot her a pitiful look.

Slowly turning around, she looked to see the boy leaning back on his chair next to the bench, eyes closed. 

He almost looks...innocent. It's a shame that I hate him, a face like that co-

"Are you just going to sit there staring?" Yoongi asked, eyes still closed.

Eunjaes eyes widened as she opened to say something, but nothing came out. Walking towards her enemy, she plopped down on the chair next to him, and slammed the sheet of paper on his desk. 

Yoongis eyes fluttered open, giving Eunjae a bored look. Leaning forwards, he grabbed the paper and began reading it. When he was done, he leaned back into the same sleeping position, and shut his eyes.

Eunjae gaped in disbelief.

Aish, this guy.

"Yah, get up lazy" she poked.

After getting no reaction, she spoke again.

"Hello? This is a partnered project, therefore you have to help too."

Yoongi peeked open one eye, looking at her in distaste.

"I'll do it myself. Now shut up and let me sleep."

Eunjae didn't think her eyes could get any wider. She couldn't figure out this guys deal, what did he want?

Shaking her head, she poked at him again.

"Like I said, this is a partnered project. Big fat emphasis on the word partnered. I won't be having other people do my work for me."

"Then do it yourself."

She wanted to scream, rip her hair out even. This guy was so frustrating.

"Yah! Get up . Just because I said I want to do my own work doesn't mean I want to do yours for you. Can you please just cooperate?" she said desperately.

Yoongis eyes shot open, eye brow raised.

"Did you just whine?"

Blushing, she crossed her arms in defense, frowning.

"What? Of course not. I just, I need you to wake up so we can start this stupid thing."

Yoongi looked at her, deciding what to do. Fighting his stare, she looked back. His gaze was so intense Eunjae thought she was going to pass out. 

He sat up straight, taking the paper in his hands again. Luckily, they got through the whole class without ripping each others throats out, which was an improvement. 

The bell rang, signaling the end of the day. Students pilled out into the hallway, collecting their bags from their lockers. 

The two girls walked out, one yawning and the other rubbing her eyes.

"My lockers down that way, but I'll see you tomorrow okay kitty?"

Eunjae smiled, "see you."

 

 

Entering the four digits in her lock, she opened her locker. Eunjae let out a tired sigh, glad the day was ending soon. Putting the appropriate books into her bag, she slammed the locker shut and turned around, only to slam into a hard surface.

Rubbing her nose, she looked up to see a smirking Jimin, bubble gum hair parted in the middle. 

"Hey doll."

"Jimin. I told you not to call me that."

"Good thing I don't listen to you" he grinned, his crooked tooth on display.

Charming.

"What do you want?"

"You were so hot today. Telling hyung off like that, I didn't think you had it in you. Feisty, I like it" he grinned, walking closer to her until her back was flat against the wall.

Rolling her eyes, she pushed him back, straightening her bag strap.

"Gross. Look, i'm tired okay? I want to go home" running her hands through her hair.

Jimins eyes followed that action, looking back into her eyes.

"I'll take you home."

"Pft, as if."

Eunjae opened to protest more, but Jimin put his hand to , silencing her.

"Think about it, you're tired. The bus will take you twenty minutes to get home, whereas if you come with me, it'll take you less than ten. Plus, it's free with me" he bribed, playfully.

He wasn't wrong. The faster Eunjae got home, the faster she could nap. She couldn't help feeling there was something he wasn't telling her. What did he get out of this? Weighing out the pros and cons, she decided to give him a chance.

"Okay, just this once."

Before she could even finish talking, Jimin had grabbed her wrist, pulling her towards the car park, attracting unwanted attention from the other students.

He pulled her towards a red Ferrari, the shiny and smooth surface glinting in the sun.

Typical.

But they kept walking, past the Ferrari. Eunjae looked at the car as they passed, a confused look on her face.

"Hey, isn't that your car..."

He let go of her wrist, smirking down at her.

"Nope, this is my baby" he gestured.

Eunjae looked down to see a thick, black-colored Harley parked in front of her.

Her eyes widened. She looked from Jimin to the motorcycle, and back to Jimin again.

"You're kidding" she choked.

"Why would I? My own Harley-Davidson Street 500" he sighed, the top of the motorcycle fondly.

Letting out a nervous laughter, Eunjae started backing up, waving her hands.

"You know what, I think i'm just going to catch the bus" she said, retreating backwards.

Hearing a loud burst of laughter behind her, she moved her legs as fast as she could, towards the bus stop. A tight grip locked around her wrist, pulling her back.

"Jimin! I am not going on that thing! You can't make me" she squirmed, trying to get out of his grip. 

Chuckling, he replied "but I can. I can tell my sweet aunt lots and lots of things about you. Who do you think she'll believe? Her precious nephew or some girl she just hired?"

"Blackmail! This is blackmail! This is not okay! I'll tell Jiyoung ajumma you blackmailed me, we'll see how much she likes you then!" 

Grabbing the spare helmet, Jimin fitted it over her head, trying to contain his laughter. Climbing on the motorcycle, he turned the engine on before putting his own helmet on. 

"Come on doll, don't keep your sleep waiting" his voice sounding raspy from inside the helmet.

"Jimin this is so dangerous! I could die you know, what would you do if I-"

Jimin rolled his eyes, deciding that she talked too much. He grabbed her wrist, pulling her closer.

"Get on." 

Warily, Eunjae slowly got on the motorbike, as if she was mounting a horse.

"Hold on tight" Jimin said as he revved up the vehicle.

"No! You better not-"

Jimin sped forwards, fast, then suddenly braking. Letting out a scream, Eunjae was quick to wrap her arms around his waist. Tightly.

She could hear his muffled laughter through the helmet, and from the vibrations in his body. Moving forwards, they drove past a staring blonde boy.

 

 

Parked outside her house, he turned the engine off, releasing his head from the helmet.

"How you holding up back there doll?" 

Eunjae unwrapped her arms from his waist. There was a short pause before she started punching his back, making little fight sounds, earning a warm laugh from the pink haired boy. 

Gently, she peeled herself off the devil's tool, as she called it, taking off the helmet to reveal her red cheeks and messy hair.

"You said you wouldn't go fast! I told you not to go fast Jimin!" she complained, letting out a exasperated noise.

Taking his own helmet off too, "to be fair doll, I never said I wouldn't go fast. Bet you liked it anyway" he winked.

Frowning even more, she threw the heavy helmet into his arms, trying to hurt him one more time, and failing as he caught it.

"I'm having a little celebration at my house this Friday, will you come?" Jimin asked.

I knew it. There's no such thing as a free lunch. 

"Before you decline, it's to celebrate Big Hearted Aunty's Hot Coffee, where you work. It's their six month anniversary. She was probably going to invite you anyway" he explained.

"Oh."

Jimin gave her a soft smile, awaiting her answer.

"I'll be there, of course I'll be there" Eunjae beamed.

"Great" he said, softly.

He put the spare helmet into the case under the seat, and put his own helmet back on, opening the clear cutout, revealing his face.

"Rest well, doll."

Eunjae thought the little pet name might not be so bad after all.

 

 

a/n: I PROMISE THIS ISNT A JIMIN FIC OKAY ITS JUST PROGRESSING SLOWLY

i know kim key sounds weird but just work with me, i thought that if irene was going with her stage name then so should key :p

not sure if im quite happy with this chapter, might come back to edit a bit.

fight sounds? lmao girl what is u doing. idk, u know those sounds that boxers make when they fight, like groans sort of? that was what i meant but i didnt want to put "little groans" that sounds weird, so i settled for fight sounds.