the beach, photography, sunrise and music (part 1)

tell me with your eyes (the truth untold) | min yoongi

Waking up just wasn't Eunjaes forte. She couldn't believe people actually expected students to wake up at the crack of dawn and prepare for school. Outrageous. 

Combing through her messy bed hair with her hands, she the coffee machine.

Sipping on her morning coffee, she flipped through her favorite series The Infernal Devices. The lock clicked and the front door opened.

Without turning around, "hey mum."

"Morning darling, have you had something to eat yet?" her mother asked, setting the bags of groceries on the kitchen counter.

Shaking her head she continued to read, one hand holding the mug of coffee, the other flipping through the pages of her book.

"Is there something you should tell me?" her mother asked, smiling slyly.

Furrowing her eyebrows in confusion, Eunjae looked up at the woman in front of her.

"Erm, no? Is there something I should be telling you?"

"I don't know, you tell me" her mother said while putting a bunch of celery in the fridge.

"What? What do you mean?" abandoning her novel and focusing on her mothers back.

She took a sip of her coffee.

"You don't, I don't know, have a boyfriend you should be telling me about? Does Jimin ring a bell?" turning around to face her daughter, arms crossed. 

Choking her the coffee in , she was thrown into a fit of coughing. Grabbing a tissue, she wiped before taking a deep breathe.

"He's cute, that boy" her mum smirked.

"First of all, he's not my boyfriend. In fact, i'm sure he's slept with over half of the female population at school. He's the type of boys you warm me about. Second of all, how do you know him?"

"He seems very polite, though."

"Polite? Mum, that's part of his charm. Luring people in, and trapping them with his massive arms" Eunjae described. 

"So you find him charming" her mother pointed out. "And it sounds like you're speaking from experience?" she said with one eyebrow raised and a playful smile. 

Feeling slightly warm at the memory, Eunjae ignored her mother, shaking her head and returning to her book.

Letting out a soft laugh, her mother continued to put the groceries away. "Alright well hurry up, you don't want to keep him waiting."

She choked on her coffee for the second time, this time the liquid escaped out of . Her eyes were wide, cheeks flushed a soft pink. 

"W-waiting?"

Nodding, "the pink haired boy right? He's outside waiting for you with his Harley. y bike, isn't it? I wish your father had one, back then-"

Hoping off the stool, Eunjae rushed to the front door, throwing it open. Like her mother said, she found Jimin there, leaning on his beloved vehicle. 

Turning towards the sound, Jimin looked up to see a certain girl with messy bed hair and blue puppy pajama shorts.

"Nice shorts" Jimin said with an amused smile playing on his lips.

Looking down at her outfit, Eunjae gasped when she realized she was still in her pajamas. Hiding her body behind the door, she popped her head out, red-faced.

"I now understand why Yoongi hyung called you a tomato, makes sense" Jimin said from across the front yard.

"Yah! You! What are you doing here?"

"I just came from aunts cafe, now i'm heading to school. Coincidentally, I just happened to pass your house so I figured why not give you a lift?"

Letting out an sarcastic laugh, Eunjae glared at the dark motorbike Jimin was currently sitting on.

"If you think i'm getting on that thing again then you don't know me very well."

"I was hoping I could change that" he said softly, just loud enough for Eunjae to hear.

What the heck? Is he sick? Why am I not getting the boy vibes?

"Take a picture, it'll last longer" he said, adding a wink.

Aaaand he's back.

"Go to school" Eunjae muttered, slamming the door shut. She ran upstairs, picking out a suitable outfit. After washing her face and brushing her teeth, she peeped outside her window to find Jimin still standing there. He looked up and caught her stare.

"You ready doll?" he called up towards her.

"I'm not going with you Jimin! Leave now or you'll be late!" she screamed back.

"I'll wait as long as I have to."

Letting out a frustrated sigh, she stomped back into the center of her room, flopping on to her bed. 

She heard her mothers voice from downstairs, telling her she was leaving for work. Eunjae replied with an okay, and continued to lie on her bed.

An idea formed in her head, a smile appearing on her face. She decided she would take her time, the boy would have to leave eventually. Unfortunately for Eunjae, she would be the one late to class, but it was sure as hell better than getting back on that motorbike. She just hoped the next bus wouldn't be late.

Plugging her earphones into her phone and popping the ear buds into her ear, she danced down the stairs, humming the song. 

"Gwaenchanheun gyeolmal, geugeomyeon dwaeda neol saranghaeda, uriga mandeun l-o-o-ove scenari-o" she sang, skipping with every step.

After washing her empty mug and cleaning the kitchen, she glanced up at the clock. 

8:39am. Six minutes till school starts. Perfect.

Swinging her bag over her shoulder, she opened the front door with a smile, closing her eyes and taking in a deep breath of fresh air.

And opened eyes, to see the pink haired boy still standing in front of her mailbox, yawning as he shivered from the cool breeze.

What the hell is he doing? Doesn't he know that he's late? And it's so cold out here. 

"Jimin" Eunjae sighed.

"I told you, I'll wait as long as I have too" puffing warm air into his cupped hands.

Although she was satisfied to see Jimin suffer a little because her backfired plan, she felt a teeny weeny bit bad for him, it was probably around six degrees in the mornings. 

Contemplating what to do next, Jimin suddenly walked towards her, slipping the helmet on her head and then doing the same for himself.

Eunjae silently followed him, giving up.

"You alright doll? What's with the silence?" Jimin asked curiously.

Hurrying him onto the motorbike, she straddled the seat, loosely gripping his leather jacket.

''Hurry up before I punch you" she frowned.

A wide grin lit up his face before he shut the clear cutout of the helmet and turned the engine on, zooming away where nothing was heard but the loud roar of the motorcycle, Eunjaes screams and Jimins bubbly laughter.

 

 

Eunjae had never imagined rocking up to class late, laughing with the schools leather jacket-wearing player. Ever. But lately things haven't been turning out well for Eunjae, so she wasn't surprised. 

The more she thought about it, the more she realized Jimin wasn't that bad. Sure, he flirted with her, but it was harmless. He had taken her home, and taken her to school. He didn't have to do that, even if Eunjae didn't ask him to, it was nice of him. Deciding she should be nicer to Jimin, she pushed open the door and entered the classroom. 

All eyes on them, Jimin strutted in confidently, winking at one of the girls sitting at the front of the room. The girl blushed profusely, giggling to her friends. Eunjae followed behind awkwardly, hating that they were late.

Looking around the room, she saw Jungkook with eyebrows raised, looking at Jimin, and, unfortunatley, Yoongi. They locked eyes and stared at each other, one with a neutral expression and the other with a frown. Breaking their stare, she turned to the teacher and gave him a apologetic look. 

"Mr Park, Miss Hae. Late together. Care to explain?" the teacher asked, holding a white board marker.

Eunjae opened ready to apologize but Jimin beat her to it.

"Sir, Eunjae was having some lady troubles. She was crouched on the floor in pain, outside the girls toilets. I saw her, and simply took her to the nurses office to take some medicine. It's still a little painful, isn't it Eunnie?" Jimin asked, turning to Eunjae with a empathetic expression.

Eunnie? Eunnie? Oh he was going to get it.

"U-uh yes, ahhhh it really hurts sir. I feel like my uterus has been riped out, the blood sir, it wont stop-" she played along, holding her stomach in pain.

"Al-alright, okay...slowly sit down then. Thank you, Mr Park for helping her" he said, letting out a few coughs.

"Just doing my job sir" Jimin replied, winking at Eunjae.

She shot him a sarcastic smile, making a mental note to punch him later. She wondered how many times she would have to punch him this year.

Walking to their seats, Eunjae sat down next to Sonha, buring her head in her arms, groaning.

Flicking her arm, Sonha whispered to Eunjae, grabbing her attention.

"What the kitty?"

Making sure Sonha knew the whole story, Eunjae started explaing, from when the cotton candy haired boy first met her a few days ago, to him waiting outside her house. 

"Don't be fooled kitty, Jimin has a rep."

"I know, I just. I'm not going to keep my walls up anymore, but, I won't completely lower them."

Nodding, Sonha turned her attention towards the teacher.

 

 

Jimins pov

Jimin smiled as he rubbed his back where Eunjae had punched him. She was strong for a girl her size.

Deciding to visit her, he drove to her house. Eunjae. She was cute, in a small, nerdy way. Her love for books was amazing, yet so foreign to him. He had saw the concentrated look on her face through the window of her house. It was cute. She looked so innocent, and shy, which she was, but she could also be loud and expressive. 

He didn't know why but when seeing Eunjae at her door step in nothing but cute puppy pajamas, hair messy and glasses on, a warm feeling pooled in his stomach. It was strange and unfamiliar, and if he was honest, it worried him a little.

There wasn't any particular reason Jimin was hanging out with her, he wouldn't even consider it hanging out. It was more like...figuring her out. He couldn't understand why she didn't blush at his flirting. Of course she blushed, just not in the way Jimin knew. He noticed that she blushed at the things he said, but not because she was pleased with his comments, but because she was generally surprised and embarrassed.

He also noticed that Yoongi hyung was more on edge. He was more silent, and even more moody. Ever since Eunjae came and told him off. He had asked him about it but his reply was "piss off". It was weird since Yoongi had never paid anyone that much attention, especially a girl. He also looked at her a lot.

 

 

Eunjaes pov

"Why do you call me kitty?" Eunjae asked randomly.

"Not that I have an issue with it" she added.

They were at the Sonhas locker, Eunjae waited for Sonha to collect her books for the next class.

Sonha gave her a small smile.

"When I saw you at the desk on the first day, you looked so small and lost. You were cute, like a kitten. But then when I saw the video recording of you telling off that bastard, I knew the kitty had claws too".

"Video recording? What video? Someone filmed me?" Eunjae appalled. 

"Relax, you can't even see your face. The person filming was probably sitting at the other end of the cafeteria" Sonha reassured.

Pouting, Eunjae suddenly recalled what Sonha had said.

"Hey! I'm taller than you, if anything you should be called kitty. You're exactly what you said, innocent looking but with a sharp tongue!"

Laughing, Sonha walked to class, while Eunjae followed.

"Jimins new toy of the week huh?" Yoongi asked, bored.

Feeling angry immediately, Eunjae looked at him in distaste.

"What did you say?"

"Oh, so you are deaf."

"Eff you! I am no ones toy of the week thank you. Jimin is Jimin, but he's also nice, something your not."

"Eff you?" he laughed, "what are you, ten?"

"Shut up you arsehole! What's wrong with you, nothing you say is even close to polite or nice! I wonder why your parents haven't given you up for adoption!" Eunjae puffed.

For a while, there was no response. Eunjae was going to yell at him more, and tell him to continue to help her with their project.

"That's because their dead."

Eunjae froze, not knowing if she heard him right. She looked at him, cautiously.

Did-did he say?...Oh no. Frick Eunjae, why didn't you just-

He let out a cold laugh, "don't look at me like that. Don't pity me, I don't need your pity."

Eunjae looked down, squeezing her hand tightly.

Stupid. So, so, stupid.

Eunjae wanted to curl up in a ball and disappear. She felt so bad, wanting to reach out an comfort the blonde boy.

If his-who does he live with then? Relatives?

Eunjae continueed working, not wanting to pry.

"You want to know who I live with, don't you?"

Eunjae looked up again, his eyes were hard and cold.

"They always do" he muttered.

"I live with Namjoon, the one with glasses. His parents and mine were good friends, that how we're friends. They took me in since my grandparents and the rest of my family live in Daegu."

"Oh. That's really nice." not knowing what else to say, Eunjae looked anywhere but him.

"Yeah, it is" he whispered, voice thick with emotion.

Eunjae felt so uncomfortable, knowing such a personal thing about her enemy. Like she had barged in on something she wasn't meant to see. It made her not want to hate him anymore, but rather start liking him. She also wondered why Yoongi was telling her all of this, making him so vunerable to a complete stranger. The boy looked like he didn't know the answer himself.

After classes were over, she spotted Jimins bright hair bobbing in the crowd. Running to catch up with him, she tugged on his jacket.

Turning around, he smiled when he saw the short girl.

"First time you're the one approaching me. What do you need doll?"

Eunjae didn't know how to ask him this, she was still contemplating if she should even buy the darn thing. 

I have too, it's the least I can do.

"Well, you see, I just-"

"I don't have all day doll. Places to be, people to do."

Eunjae scrunched her nose in disgust, but took a deep breathe and asked him anyway.

"What does Yoongi like?"

Jimins smile faltered a little, but still remained, "how come?"

"Something, happened. And I need to make up for it" she explained.

"Hyung...likes the beach. Photography. He likes watching the sunrise, he does it a lot. He goes the Guryongpo beach most mornings. And he likes music. That's it really."

"Beach, photography, sunrise and music. Got it, thanks!" she smiled, patting his arm before running off.

Jimin started at her retreating figure, dazed.

 

 

a/n: THIS TOOK ME 3 HOURS

i am ready to pass out

sorry for this filler chapter, i have a slight case of writers blooooock

also the angst am i right, poor yoongi boongi

dw, it'll only get worse ;)