I Got A Boy

Somethin' Kinda Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuta couldn't even breathe.. that's actually a bit exaggerated to say but it's true. The man beside him is taking his breath away.

Lee Taeyong, Yuta's man of his dreams, is finally here, beside him.. watching his fellow member's concert in joy. What a great beautiful view, indeed! Who would have thought that he'll have this great opportunity? Yuta wanted to kiss his best friend right now.

"Are you okay, Yuta-ssi?" The voice is so angelic yet it makes him want to faint again. Well, the first encounter he had with the floor before Taeyong arrives is painful enough for him to wake his senses up. He pinched his forearm with his own fingers and bit his lip to ease the pain. You're such a fool, Yuta.

"I.. uh... very much.. okay.." He stuttered, cursing his own self for acting that way in front of his bias. That's so uncool, Yuta. Uncool.

"If you want to.. we can go backstage and have some rest. You seem.. pale." Taeyong suggested, but before he protests, his one and only bias grabbed his wrist and pulled him out of the crowd. Other fans witnessed the scene and with the look of their faces, they're a bit jealous. Okay, not a bit.. but VERY.

 

 

 

"Here.. have a sit." Taeyong offered a monoblock chair. Yuta hesitated at first but later on, took it and sat beside him. He couldn't take his eyes off him. Taeyong is really handsome... those sharp jawline, pointed nose, red lips, his beautiful scar, his angelic eyes.. everything is perfect. He wanted to scream but he couldn't. So, he's sitting there, looking like he's constipated or something.

"Are you really alright?" Taeyong asked once again and Yuta kept his cool. "Uh..uhm.. yes."

"Do you want something to drink?" Yuta didn't answer but he was given by Taeyong a bottle of water. "I already drank some of it since we're short in water. Is that okay?" Of course..it's more than okay! I don't really mind some indirect kiss! GOD!

Taeyong waved in front of him and glad that Yuta finally realized that he's spacing out. He apologized and drank a bit from the bottle. ! INDIRECT KISS! INDIRECT KISS!

"You're really making me worried, Yuta." Taeyong said and pats his shoulder. ! HE TOUCHED ME! HE ING TOUCHED ME!

"You're a bit differ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter