NCT 127

Somethin' Kinda Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Doyoung wants to jump high up in the sky and fly like a bird. He feels like he's in cloud nine after hearing about the news of his most beloved idol since high school, Jung Jaehyun, having a concert in September. He cried, earning some weird looks from the other passengers of the bus but he doesn't care anymore. Jung Jaehyun, having a solo concert, is more important in his life.

His 22 years old can't stop grinning to all the bystanders that he's passing by, earning different reactions from them. When he entered the restaurant that he's working at, the manager, some employees and his not so best friend, Nakamoto Yuta were all looking at him. He gulped knowing that look from his employer as he motioned him to go inside the office for a talk.

 

And it all ends up to both Nakamoto Yuta and him being jobless. It was all because of Yuta, decides that he's lazy enough to work and ditch it using the excuses of 'Doyoung told me to.. he's also slacking off'. Yuta earned multiple slaps and punch and strangle from him but he excused that he wants to go out of that torturous restaurant and doesn't want to leave his best friend alone.

"BUT JUNG JAEHYUN HAS A CONCERT YOU ER!" Doyoung screamed all his might that made Yuta's ears clog.

"What's more important? Me or Jung Jaehyun?" Yuta asked while clearing off his ears.

"IS THAT A QUESTION? OF COURSE IT'S JUNG JAEHYUN YOU LIL ! I HATE YOU!" Doyoung slapped Yuta's arm again. He couldn't control his anger towards him but Yuta knew that's just some kind of affection for him.

"That hurts, Dons!"

"YOU DESERVE IT! YOU!"

"I love you too.."

 

 

 

It's already been a month now and Doyoung is still jobless. His mother had been scolding him multiple times now to find some work and help her and his brother in earning money for their everyday needs. But how can Doyoung do that when he's busy watching Jaehyun's music videos and writing fanfics about him and the idol? Even so, Doyoung still needs money to buy Jaehyun's concert tickets so he asked his Mom to buy it for him.

"... but Moooom!"

"I said... NO!" Doyoung stomps his foot in anger when his mother didn't allow him to watch Jaehyun's first solo concert. Ever since the idol is 17, Doyoung loves him so much that he keeps on buying his album, attends his fansign events and watch all of his dramas, live streams, movies, buy his merchandises and make his room full of Jaehyun and his group's faces. Now that the idol is 29, Doyoung can't let this opportunity pass since Jaehyun will be entering military soon.

"I hate my jobless, lonely, boyfriendless.. wait.. I love Jaehyun.. he's my one and only boyfriend. UGH! Why am I jobless again? Oh, right! That freaking Nakamoto Yuta ditched his job and blamed it to me! That er, really..." The 22 years old, Doyoung muttered under his breath while sulking inside his room. He opened his laptop with Jung Jaehyun as his wallpaper and kissed the screen. "I'll definitely attend your concert. Just wait for me, baby? Okay?" He smiled and skipped out of his room only to get scolded by his mother again by being jobless and lazy bum.

 

Doyoung was so desperate enough. He only have three weeks to buy the ticket before it got sold out. He looked at his cabinet and started sorting out his clothes. He called Yuta, who's all responsible for all of these, and told him that he should find something from the other's cabinet to sell. Yuta couldn't complain and followed his bunny looking friend instead. They posted it on the online shop, few people bought their items.. but that wasn't enough.

 

"GOD I HATE THIS LIFE!" Doyoung screamed, getting frustrated. He looked at Yuta and started pulling the other's hair out while the other is struggling in Doyoung's anger. "YAH! LET GO OF MY HAIR YOU !"

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!! IF IT WASN'T BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID THEN I HAVE A TICKET NOW!!" Doyoung said under his gritting teeth.

"I'M SORRY OKAY! I'M SORRY!" Doyoung let go of Yuta's hair and slumped back on the bed, suddenly feeling exhausted. "I hate you so much, Nakamoto."

"You know, why don't you ask your brother? He got so much money to buy you a ticket. He's working in a production company isn't he? Maybe he has an access to his concert?" Doyoung's eyes lit up and instantly fell to the ground when he remembered that his brother doesn't even know about his huge obsession with Jaehyun. Gongmyung never goes home, nor visit inside his room to see his posters and stuffs cause he's too tired from work. Doyoung knew it was a great idea to ask his brother but then again, they're not that close enough.

"You know my relationship between me and my brother, Nakamoto." Doyoung said but Yuta raised his head up.

"Just approach your brother. That's all you need to do. At least, you tried. Right?"

"At this very point,you still have a brain, Nakamoto." Doyoung praised Yuta's mind and the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter