Gone

Between Life & Death (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
2 GONE  

Taehyung was awaken by the loud alarm ringing from his phone. He had forgotten to turn it off the day before. With droopy eyes, he reaches over to turn the sound off before sitting up on his bed and stretching.

 

The boy glances over at his phone, remembering that he had to check up on someone but his mind cannot pinpoint whom. Taehyung reaches over to pick up his phone, his brows furrowed in sudden confusion when it met with a familiar picture. There was another boy besides him in the picture, smiling happily as Taehyung’s arm wrapped around his neck in a playful manner. It was odd, how could the boy in the picture be familiar yet he cannot remember who it was?

 

Shaking his head, Taehyung proceeded to unlock his phone and opened his messages. There were texts he had sent the day before to an unknown number. How weird, he thought. There was something that he was not understanding. What happened yesterday that Taehyung woke up not remembering anything about the unknown number and the boy on his lockscreen photo? He breathed out a sigh before setting his phone down. Looking up, Taehyung was met with another photo of the young boy on his nightstand. For some reason, his heart clutches upon meeting the soft doe eyes of the boy.

 

“This is weird. This is so weird.” he mumbled, grabbing ahold of the picture frame and staring hard at the boy in the photo. “When did this happen? And why can't I remember taking this photo?”

 

“Taehyung! Breakfast!” his mother announced from downstairs causing the boy to be startled and dropping the photo frame on the ground. A loud shattering sound pierced through his ears when it made contact with the wooden floor, Taehyung bend down to pick up the broken glass.

 

“Ouch!” he exclaimed, hissing in pain for he had just pricked his finger. Taehyung, too busy plopping his finger into his mouth to prevent anymore blood from oozing out, did not realize that the boy in the picture has now started to disappear from it. After aiding himself with a bandaid, Taehyung reaches down to pick up the broken frame. His eyes going wide when he realized the boy that was once in his photo was gone.

 

 

Nights af

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter