Sunggyu's Revenge (Part 1/3)

WooGyu In My Wonderlandust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With their hot, badass comeback, INFINITE has been promoting here and there. This time they were in a radio show, filling the atmosphere with laughter. But on one side of the room, was a furious jealous hamster. He had been watching his oblivious boyfriend from the corner of his eyes, from the beginning. At first, he didn’t mind because he knew that the younger liked skinship, but this has gone too far he thought.

He saw Woohyun laughed while casually touching (- in Sunggyu’s mind) Myungsoo's thigh making his eyebrows twitched in anger. And the idiot Namu decided to add fuel to the fire, by again laughing casually and wrapping his arms around Myungsoo's shoulder. He sent Myungsoo a warning glance and the younger saw and understood which he was grateful for. Myungsoo while laughing, pointed at him, signaling to Woohyun to stop, but Woohyun obviously ignored him. This made Sunggyu laughed inside in disbelief and made a mental note of taking revenge to Woohyun later.

 And so, throughout the entire show, he faked a smile with his clenched fists and clenched jaw. After the show ended, Sunggyu hurriedly sat in the front of the van, ignoring everyone, as he closed his eyes and tried to sleep. But no, Sunggyu can’t sleep, so he just closed his eyes until they reached their dorm.

Once they were in, Woohyun pulled him by the wrist, enveloping him in a hug which he didn't return. He pushed him away and went to his room, not letting anyone in, not even his roommate. YaDong gave him the you-better-make-up-with-him-fast-or-else look making him gulped nervously. He sighed, taking his phone out to let the other members know he was staying with Sunggyu that night, earning catcalls and "Don’t be loud “comments.

He took a deep breath, preparing to deal with his very upset hamster. As he approached the door, he heard banging and other noises making his heart jumped in worry.

"Gyu, hey baby, let me in."

The noises stopped but the door refused to bulge open. He grabbed his silky hair, thinking of what the hell was Sunggyu doing inside. Then, he ran toward YaDong's room who was doing stuff and asked for the spare key which he found in a dirty, creepy drawer. He hurriedly ran back to Sunggyu's room and carefully opened the door.  There, he saw a hamster laying down comfortably in bed.

"Gyu," he called out, making the other turn around.

 "Hmmm?"

"Are you okay? I heard noises around here" he said worriedly.

"Oh, I just tripped over some stuff there." Woohyun sighed in relief while the older stared at him.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked carefully.

 "No, I’m just tired earlier." Woohyun smiled, feeling relieved at his boyfriend's answer, as he laid down beside him and hugged him to his chest.

"Can I stay here for the night?"

He asked but didn’t get an answer. Instead, he received a hug in return, as Sunggyu snuggled close to his chest, his lips grazing his skin. He smiled sweetly, kissing the elder’s temple sweetly with a good night. Little did he know, Sunggyu was faking sleep with a devious smirk on his lips,

"You’re going to pay, Nam Woohyun.”

Mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter