The Room

WooGyu In My Wonderlandust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Woohyun-"


"What Sunggyu? Are you going to say you love me too? Are you going to return back my feelings? Are we finally going to be together?"

Woohyun demanded. Tears threatening to spill from his moist glistening eyes.


"I - I don't know,"

Sunggyu looked down to the floor. His eyes burning as tears came rushing out of his tear ducts like a sudden pouring rain. His heart conflicted with what he wanted. To what he wanted to reply back to the angry man. Just as he was about to open his mouth, it was all too late.
Woohyun scoffed, pain craved deeply in his glistening hurt eyes and left the room. 


The room they had shared together. The room where something more than just being friends blossomed innocently in their hearts. The room where they laughed, cried and shared sweet now bitter and painful memories. The room now iced cold from the emptiness of Woohyun's presence. Everything just gone like a land swept clean by a cruel wave called reality. All that was left were debris of their shattered feelings. Pure misunderstanding. Pure denial. Stained lies of Sunggyu. Silence had never been so deafening, so cruel, so disheartening till now. All because Woohyun was gone. He left Sunggyu who was afraid. Afraid of his real feelings towards the younger. Afraid his love was not enough for the younger. Not enough to return back the feelings he had felt for him. Maybe he was not enough for Woohyun. But it was all nothing but his cowardice. His own thoughts were pulling him away from the man he truly loved. Sunggyu grabbed the crumpled white piece of fabric on his sides and let the tears dropped heavily on his lap, weighing a ton on his numb skin. His heart was wrecked. He was unsure of everything. Their future. Their lives. But, deep inside his swirling chaotic heart, he was sure of one thing. And that was he wanted to spend every second, every minute and every moment of his life with Woohyun. 

He ran outside. Not caring about the thin clothes he was wearing. Not caring about his bare freezing feet. Not caring about the harsh chilly weather that sliced through his fragile skin like a million little stinging stabs. He only cared about one goal that was running in his mind. To find Woohyun. He reached the end of the familiar road. Up ahead was the vast sea where memories of them together had scattered like portraits in a museum. Every corner was filled with them, like shoving it all to his tear-stained face to show how moronic he had become. They showed him that this time, there's no turning back. No more running away. No more denial. No more lies. No more.

Walking slowly towards the silent calm body of water, a crouching figure caught his puffy swollen eyes. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter