LET'S GET INTIMATE WITH GONGYOOSBAE...

INTERVIEW OF GONGYOOSBAE....

PART 2 ALL ABOUT WRITING FANFICTIONS.....

TINA: How and when did you decide to be a fanfic author?
PRINCESS: When I read the fanfic Gashiyeon. It made me so inspired to write something as beautiful, and heart wrenching

TINA: What made you to sit down and actually write something?
PRINCESS: Hmmm….when I read a really nice book.

TINA: What is the first fanfic you completed?
PRINCESS: Snow Flowers.

TINA: How did you get your idea for your first fanfic?
PRINCESS: I watched a lot of sad dramas.  Like Nice Guy, I’m Sorry I Love You…I pretty much got my ideas from those plots and made it into my own thing.

TINA: Have you had any prior experience of writing before your first fanfic?
PRINCESS: Yeah…in English Class when I had to write descriptive essays

TINA: Have you ever plagued by doubts on your storyline?
PRINCESS: I usually just go with the flow and try not to doubt myself.

TINA: How did you promote your fanfic to readers?
PRINCESS: I don’t. Haha. I just use Twitter, but usually the best way to promote is to use popular tags.

TINA: Have you ever been anxious about how the readers receive your story?
PRINCESS: YASSSS. I do. But it in the end, the response is usually positive or neutral.

TINA: Thoughts on how you felt when you see the first comment on the first story? Do remember who is the first commenter?
PRINCESS: I was very happy! I was like; “Wow, did someone actually read my fanfic?”

TINA: How do you prepare yourself before writing a fanfic?
PRINCESS: I drink a LOT of tea.

TINA: Do you work out plot line or do you prefer to see where your ideas or inspiration take you?
PRINCESS: I usually write out plot points then add as I go along.

TINA: When and how does your inspiration or muse come to you?
PRINCESS: When I watch sad things. And listen to sad music.

TINA: What is the weirdest place you were struck by inspiration for your fanfic? Did you write the plot?
If yes what is the title of the fanfic?
PRINCESS: Since my source of inspiration was my neighborhood, the place wasn’t weird, but since I had no bus ticket that day I had no choice but to walk home (I usually take the bus)….it was snowing and it inspired me to write something that had a snow scene in it. Snow Flowers is the title.

TINA: How much research do you do for your story?
PRINCESS: Depending on the fanfic, I usually do a lot. Like if it’s a non-au fic, I’ll do LOTS of research, or historical. But I’ve never tried historical before…although I have plans to write one.

TINA: What is the easiest part of writing?
PRINCESS: Hmm….honestly for me it’s the dialogue.

TINA: What is the hardest part of writing a story?
PRINCESS: Sentence structure. There’s so many ways to say I love you. I loved you. You loved me.

TINA: The writer’s worst nightmare the dreaded writer’s block.
When is the worst writer’s block you ever had? How did you overcome it?
PRINCESS: I almost never have writer’s block. But one time I did, when I took a hiatus from writing due to my computer breaking….I just read a lot of fanfics, and the words sort of just rushed to me.

TINA: Any useful tips on how to overcome the writer’s block?
PRINCESS: Write till your fingers bleed. Who cares if your words ? Just the idea is enough. There’s always an edit button.

TINA: Have you written any collaboration with other author’s? If yes name of the fanfic.
PRINCESS: Never. But I want to.

TINA: How do you describe your writing style? Do you think you have your own personal writing style?
PRINCESS: Very emotional. That’s what people usually say…hehehe.

TINA: How do you think you have evolved creatively throughout the years? Do you notice any change in the way you write?
PRINCESS: I write….more concisely? My prose used to be weird, and had too much words in it. Now I try to make the sentences brief, but powerful. Hope you guys noticed. Haha.

TINA: How important are readers and their comments?
PRINCESS: VERY important. Readers is what keeps the author motivated. Without readers, it’s like a plant trying to grow without water.

TINA: I have been a silent reader for few months before taking the steps to comment..
Any words for silent readers?
PRINCESS: Don’t be scared to comment. Don’t worry. None of us authors actually bite. We’re just keyboard warriors…that’s all.

TINA: Do you read other yunjae fanfics? If yes name of the fanfic you loved?
PRINCESS: YES! Current one I’m reading is Heartless and Heartfelt. And boy that made me sad.

TINA: Are you friends with any other author’s?
PRINCESS: I am, but I don’t want to name names….don’t want to leave anyone out!

TINA: How do you make your stories standout when there are heaps of other stories with similar plot lines?
PRINCESS: No fanfic plot is ‘unique’ TBH…but two stories that share the same generic plot can never be the same, regarding on characterization, and the way the story is executed.

TINA: Has anyone stole your story and published under their name?
PRINCESS: No. I don’t think my stuff is popular enough to get stolen lmao.

TINA: Thoughts on others stealing your work?
PRINCESS: Hmmmm…not really. Since no one stole yet. Hehe.

TINA: How do you manage your time between your daily activities and updating stories?
PRINCESS: Well right now I’m on hiatus, so I can’t really write as much as I can. But I usually try to find time in the evening.

TINA: Do you have any favorite time of the day to write stories?
PRINCESS: After school.

TINA: Your favorite genre to write?
PRINCESS: Melodrama.

ALL ABOUT STORIES.....

TINA: What are the thought and inspiratin behind the fanfic
“SNOW FLOWERS”?
PRINCESS: I watched Oh Hae Young. And basically Eric from Shinhwa could see the future. I wanted to write a fanfic with a similar premise.

TINA: Any plans on continuing the
“JAEHO ONE SHOTS”?
PRINCESS: Yeah. Once I start break.

TINA: Still writing or have you stopped now?
PRINCESS: Still writing.

TINA: Any future yunjae fanfics you are working on currently?
PRINCESS: ‘The Reason Why TVXQ Split.’ that one is getting a lot of love. Hehe.


All ABOUT .....

TINA: Tells us why are we so interested to read taboo topics when it comes to yunjae? Ex. ,cheating,home wrecker etc.
PRINCESS: Because we’re and sad.

TINA: How difficult or easy is writing ?
PRINCESS: Hard. I try to avoid writing because I’m a bottle of olive oil.

TINA: Do you blush or get embarrassed while writing ?
PRINCESS: Yeah. It’s not a nice feeling for me.

TINA: How do you write the scene? What is the inspiration?
PRINCESS: I think about food. Then I search up ‘How to write a proper scene’ to avoid getting the wrong body parts into the wrong places.

TINA: Have you ever watched GV(gay videos) before writing a scene?
PRINCESS: ……>.<

TINA: Has any family member or friends have ever walked on you while writing a scene?
PRINCESS: No. I write behind closed doors.

TINA: Thoughts after writing your first ever scene?
PRINCESS: I thought about God, and how he’s probably shaking his head in heaven.

TINA: What is the secret of writing a scene that turns on your readers?
PRINCESS: Hm. I don’t even write scene but…………..honestly, just writing the word ‘’ gets people …so you really don’t have to put that much effort in.

TINA: it is so heart breaking when u see your favorite authors deleting their journals or accounts,taking away the chance to reread some of your favorite stories..and having those wonderful stories lost..Have you anytime in future have plans on deleting your journal?
PRINCESS: NO. I worked hard on that stuff. :( too much work to delete it.

TINA: Any words for the readers?
PRINCESS: I LOVE YOU THANKS FOR READING MY STUFF!!!!!! <33333333 MUWAH!

END OF PART 2.