GETTING TO KNOW GONGYOOSBAE......

INTERVIEW OF GONGYOOSBAE....

PART 3 ALL ABOUT YUNJAE.......

TINA: What does yunjae represent to you?
PRINCESS: A Korean version of Romeo and Juliet.

TINA: Why are we obsessed with Yunjae?
PRINCESS: Because they’re hot, Asian, and gay. That’s why everyone’s so obsessed with Kpop these days...

TINA: Why is that Yunjae in stories can do anything and we support them?
(Ex: affair, , home wrecker)
PRINCESS: Because it’s fictional.  If they did that in real life, well….good luck to them. But, celebrities are marketed to fulfil fan’s dreams. Fanfictions are another outlet where we can envision them in different situations, without having the feelings of guilt, or remorse. It’s sort of like...watching your favorite actor act as a villian. If that make sense.

TINA: Tomorrow headlines Jaejoong confirms he is in a relationship with a girl. How do you feel?
PRINCESS: You will find me locked up in my room, binging on a lot of chicken nuggets and tacquitos to cope with my pain. He’s my ultimate bias, of course I would be a bit sad..but I guess I’ll have to accept it, right?

TINA: Asian celebrities often get married in secret and hide the fact they are indeed married..So one member of TVXQ is in that married status. How do you feel?
PRINCESS: Hmmmm….good luck Yoochun!!! Have fun with Hwang Hana!~~~ JK. But I would understand why they would hide it. To be more specific, Korea makes a huge deal out of celebrity dating news, so I would understand why celebrities would try to hide it. Especially if the person’s career relies on their fans.

TINA: How real is Yunjae and how much is in fact Fan service?
PRINCESS: I think Yunjae is in the illuminati...there’s too much evidence. Like no joke. Yunho started to dress like Jaejoong, and Jaejoong has an illuminati tattoo.Jokes aside, I think they were real at some point, at around 2006 to the end of the split. There was something in their actions, and body language that hinted to something more than just a friendship. Maybe they just confided in each other, and were comfortable in each other’s presence? We also have to take Korea’s male friendships into retrospect, because they are pretty touchy compared to other cultures. But...you never know…..;)

TINA: Do you think Jaejoong is gay?
PRINCESS: Hmmmmmm…...gay for me. I think he’s biual.

TINA: When Yunjae comes out publicly……..
PRINCESS: PROTECT THEM AT ALL COSTS!!

TINA: Does yunho look gayer than Jaejoong?
PRINCESS: Well….he does have his Diva Jung moments….

TINA: Do you think they meet secretly and still friends or even lovers?
PRINCESS: I think they’re lowkey friends.

TINA: I heard Jaejoong song Nine is for Yunho even though he denied it?What do you think?
PRINCESS: We will never know……….it could be just based on various experiences, and his past relationships.

TINA: What is about Yunjae that makes you sacrifice your time and energy upon writing fictions..
PRINCESS: THEY ARE SO HOT!!!!!! AND HAVE AMAZING CHEMISTRY!!! NO OTHER KPOP OTP CAN COMPARE!! That’s why we’re crazy!

TINA: Your future plans for fanfics?
PRINCESS: I’ll keep writing them...until I move on to drawing Webtoons….

TINA: Thoughts on homouality?
PRINCESS: People can’t help the way with they feel. If they like someone who is the same gender as them, then let it be it.

TINA: What do you think of people who think homo uality is a sin and a disease which can be cured?
PRINCESS: It’s sad that homouals are oppressed up to this day, especially with how the world has evolved socially, and economically over the past decade. Even if technology continues to advance, it seems that homophobes will remain stagnant.

TINA: What do you think we should do to make the world accept homouality?
PRINCESS: We can’t just do it ourselves. The world is not black and white. It will take a lot of effort for us to make a change. I know it won’t be a fast process. It will take decades, and even centuries. It’s like marriage. If marriage wasn’t normalized, nor practiced within cultures for a thousand years- then it would be as taboo as homouality.  In movies, in order for us to move forward, we need to stop writing gay characters as an ‘accessory’, and compressing them into stereotypes that give gay people a false representation within our media, and culture. It’s up to society to make it normalized, and instill it in our future generation’s brains that it is not a sin.

TINA: In the future your kid comes out to you. What will you do?
PRINCESS: Dress it in Gucci

TINA: Pride or love?
PRINCESS: LOVE

TINA: Love to me is…………
PRINCESS: Kim Jaejoong

TINA: Do you believe in love at first sight?
PRINCESS: Well, when I saw Jaejoong on Protect the Boss, I felt hearts shooting out of my eyes. Does that count? Hehe.

TINA: What are your views on yoochun scandal?
PRINCESS: I’m neutral about it….kind of mad about JYJ’s future tho.

TINA: Since junsu has been public about his relation with a girl has Yoosu ship sunk?
PRINCESS: Well…if Daragon or whatever that ship is called is still sailing despite GD’s news with Joopal, then Yoosu has hope right???? Hehe.

TINA: How did you react to the news of “Yoochuns” upcoming marriage?
PRINCESS: YASS Yoochun, get that sugar mommy money!!!!!

TINA: I have read somewhere that Jae and chun are looking more like lovers than friends..what do you think?
PRINCESS: And they call Yunjae shippers delusional…..

TINA: Are we deluding ourselves by making these OTP’s?
PRINCESS: I mean, yeah I guess we kind of are….but everything that we see is fake in this world…..I learned that in Marketing Class. SO basically, everybody is delusional.


SOME  RANDOM QUESTIONS.....

TINA: Opinions on plastic surgery?
PRINCESS: Well, if it looks great...then why not?

TINA: Do you think jaejoong’s in famous beauty had help from the plastic surgeon?
PRINCESS: It’s kinda obvious that he did...but his surgeons are smart! They make it look as subtle as possible. Like his eyes, yeah that one was kind of obvious. He did some nose fillers. And I think he gets fat fillers from time to time. OH AND HIS TEETH!! His beautiful, cute crooked teeth are gone!!! I am still salty about his veneers. They are too big for his mouth that he can’t even close them anymore. But, honestly… who doesn’t get surgery in Kpop? Even natural beauties like Song Hye Kyo could lowkey get whitening shots, and lifts to keep her beauty. And we wouldn’t even notice.

TINA: Why should we be obsessed with pop idols when they don’t even know we exist?
PRINCESS: Because we need an escape in this sad, cold, money-obsessed world. Kpop keeps the economy running, so basically we’re kind of helping South Korea in a way.

TINA: Still sailing in yunjae ship or has it sunk..
PRINCESS: It sinks and sails form time to time….

TINA: What other ships are you interested in ?
PRINCESS: Jinkook (Jin x Jungkook) Jaecess (Me and Jaejoong) Jaedara (Jaejoong and Dara) Yunara (Yunho and Go Ara...sorry everyone) Lee Jong Suk x Han Hyo Joo, SoGong (So Ji Sub and Gong Hyo Jin).....hmmmm…...I know there’s more!!! But I forgot!! hehe.


END OF PART 3.

Dearest Princess,
               Thank you for taking time out for us and giving us the oppurtunity to get to know you better...Wish u everything you ever wanted..hope to see many more of yunjae love to read..
                    With Love,
                      TINA.


To read PRINCESS fanfics head out to her AFF account GONGYOOSBAE