Avocado engagement

♛BlackPink♥‿♥Oneshots♛

Rosé hates avocado, so much that she even printed a pricture of an avocado with a red X on it and put it on her door. As a sign never gave her one. She never hated one thing than this. One day She got a surprise box at her door, which contained 30 avocados and a piece of paper. "Dear Chaeyoung, enjoy it forever...Love Jisoo." Jisoo obviously , but she dashed to the living room, where the other 3 was and throw the box into her.

The trio was shocked at first, then laugh at her cuteness. Even Chaeyoung is angry, she is the vutest fluffy pink ball ever. Relaxing on her bed with a soft and red blanket, she heared a knock on her door. Jisoo came to her, with a white teddy bear. Apologize to her. Rosé's cheeks from angry red turnd to pinkish blush. "Thank you unnie, sorry for throwing the box at you and being angry." She cried while saying these. Jisoo only shaked her head, patted the her back.

Around 8 o'clock they gathered to eat together. The dinner was pizza with Cola, and some chicken wings for Jisoo. As Rosé was drinkinkg her Cola, she missed and landed on her shirt and lap. Stands up and saw a big wet spot right there, as she peed herself. It was a funny moment. Even herself laughed, but a bit embarrased.

Lisa pointing her fork where the spot was was not helped her at all. So Jennie gave her a napkin to dry it.This happened one time way back the trainee day, where Chae drinking water while listening to the dance teacher, she spilled some of it to the floor, didn't notice, then she slipped.These small accidents are nothing, but to her it gave her some bad memories, even thought no one joked about it badly.

Lisa and Chaeyoung shared a room today. Bestfriends always joke about each other, laugh then forget it. But Lisa still bringed up the avocado box story. She laughed so hardly, Rosé's tears fell down on her cheeks. She ran out of the room through the living room, while her unnies saw that, then saw Lisa standing at the door with a frown.

Jennie asked what she did to her, she just shrug, cause of Jisoo's intense glare she spit it out."You should know that this chipmunk is very sensitive when it comes to you." Jennie told, Lisa rolled her eyes like come on she's her bestfriend, sometimes they argue, sometimes make up. This time it went a bit far. Chaeyoung was in the garden, sitting on a bench.

"Sorry for today, you know i love you." Lisa said while her red and soft hair. Rosé nodded, wiping her tears off. They hugged each other, and Lisa made a sudden move. She kneed on one leg, grab a something out of her pocket. And for Chae's surprise it was an avocado. Before the red hair run off again, she opened it, revealing a shiny ring inside. Rosé Chaeyoung watched with mouth open.

"My chipmunk, will you be my wife chipunk?" Lisa asked her. Rosé nodded, tears falling again. Lisa put the ring on her finger and shared a long kiss. Jennie and Jisoo clapped their hands and shouting in happy tones. Throwing flowers at them. The happy couple and Jensoo couple watched the night's starry sky.