Kim Jisoo, the Dragon

♛BlackPink♥‿♥Oneshots♛

In a mystical forest, there was a tent. In the tent a small, pretty dragon lived. That wasn't an idyllic tent, but it was a simple one, meant comfort for the dragon. It was filled with dices and a silvery smell came out, which is like it can't identified. The dice was the dragon's toy, she loved to play with them, rolling around.She, the dragon was a female one. 

One day, a fairy visited her. The fairy's name was Jennie Kim, simply Jennie. She was a normal human sized creature, with a very special wand. This wand can turn something into real human, like flowers or trees and any living things. She ped the tent, and have a closer look inside. A glossy, silver colored pair of eye stared at her. With some teardrops.

The fairy felt a sad vibe from the dragon. She planted a small kiss on her nose. With one wand swish, the dragon slowly become a human. This was the dragon's only wish that fairy Jennie read from her heart and eyes. She could only watch in amaze how beautiful this dragon is now. The girl who was a dragon before, lied on a blanket, . There was no chlothes, so Jennie magically dressed her up.

Jennie named the girl Jisoo, Kim Jisoo. But she forget what she was doing in this forest. She has to search for three fairy-guarded stamps. There stamps are useful for 3 wishes for the fairy, since she cannnot wish on her own. With Jisoo on her side now, they can find them, but she has to teach the girl the  basics, like walking, speaking and others. It was easy, as she only has to shake her wand and there she leanred them.

In the search for the stamps, Kim jisoo surprise Jennie and even herself with her finding skill, cause she already found one, behind a purple tree. Not only she has skill for search, but she starts to humm a song that comes from nowhere, but her mind only. It was a sound of a harp playing somewhere. They found it. A heart shaped harp, playing it self.

As they got closer, Jennie felt Jisoo was staring at her. She quickly come to sence, she realized this was a love harp, that plays music to hypnotize a couple, if only two of them was there. Jisoo's human feeling starts to develop, but slowly. Indeed Jennie has a heart for her, but she don't want to use her for her own happiness, just because of a harp. 

But it was late. Jennie got shocked as Jisoo kissed her on the lips. Small and quick one. She noticed her lips looks like a small heart. She kept thinking, should she change Jisoo back into a dragon she was, or play with this new thing. Dragon Jisoo was hot for her, girl Jisoo was cute. Can't choose, as she was still thinking, Jisoo kissed her again, it felt amazing.

Jisoo started to undress the girl slowly, but Jennie denied. Jennie saw Jisoo , but that doesn't meant she has to too. Again the stamps are the main object for her, she has to find them. She showwed Jisoo that one stamp, and she nodded.  They continued to follow a magenta colored river with glitter sparkling inside. A koifish which is black, throw up the second card. Jennie thanked the fish and walked off.

When they collect all the three of them, Jennie can wish three wish, she planned for Jisoo, but can't think of a correct one. Maybe if the fairy turn into a dragon too, Jisoo might be not alone as a dragon, so this was her wish now. Wanted to find it so bad, that she climbed up to a mountain to see the view. Suddenly the rock she was standing on fell down. Jisoo's quick reaction managed to catch her in time.

On their way, the grass was so sparkly, that the Sun would reflect on it, Jisoo amazed by it like a kid learning and seeing new thing, like literally. She noticed a small group of mushrooms with a weird shape. It was like a funny looking hat placed on straw. Jennie know it was Psilocybe azurescens, a magical mushroom, psychedelic one, hallucinogen. 

Jisoo was hungry and wanted to take a bite of it, but Jennie slapped it oout of her hand. Did a no-no sign with her finger, and  pointed to a fresh, simple looking apple on a tree. Strangely it was the only one. No other. Jennie jumped for it, cause she is short, and smelled it. She didn't smell anything. Like it has no scente. 

But seeing Jisoo holding her stomach, she was so hungry, the fairy felt bad, but gave it to her. With one large bite, Jisoo was satisfied, it was an okay apple thankfully. She took another bite, then a paper like thing stuck in her teeth. The third stamp. Finally. Jennie was os happy, she immediatly hugged her. All the stamps are in her hands. 

First wish: "I wish for a parter who would stay with me all the time, no matter where i go, what would i do, she will still love me."

Second wish: " I wish...(She hesitated) for Jisoo be a dragon again." 

Jisoo was shocked, not expecting that. She slowly tunred what she was before.

Third wish: " I wish for myself to be a dragon, just like Jisoo, the fairy time was enough."

It took longer for her, but there we have a pair of dragons. Jisoo was now happy, thought she would be alone again, but no. Jennie turned into a stunning pink, sparkling dragon, with  the ability of blue fire shoot from . Jisoo was just like her, only that she was blue, not sparkling, because she isn't a fairy. Now she can have a partner. Even thought they are both girl dragons, it doesn't mattered. 

The two of them went back to the tent, snuggling with each other.