Moongazers

♛BlackPink♥‿♥Oneshots♛

In BlackPink's dorm, night time came.

Rosé and Lisa shared a room, so does Jennie and Jisoo.

Rosé loved the sky at night, she can see the stars clearly.

She was happy for these small moments.

The girl used to watch it from her window, but Lisa decided to go to the garden, and sit on a swing bed.

Rosé rest her head on Lisa's shoulders, and watched the stars, counting them. 

They don't know much about astrology, but know a little about constellations.

Some of them. In fact they noticed the Leo Minor, Big Dipper, Orion, and the Taurus constellations.

It was a really starry night.

Rosé said the stars are unusually brighter and bigger today.

They saw a comet. Lisa was excited, cause they can make a wish and it will be real.

Rosé wished for more comets, while Lisa wished for a kiss from her.

And it became real.

Suddenly Rosé kissed her lips and thanked her to suggest this idea, from here she can see everything clearly.

Lisa turned her head around, for whatever reason and saw the Moon, the brihgtest thing in the sky yet.

It was so shiny she had to look away and tell Rosé. 

She gasped by it's beauty.

Somehow Rosé managed to saw something fly across it, like a black, square thing.

Lisa thought maybe it was a satelitte or just some space junk.

They were greatful to see it, not many people might saw things like this.

Rosé stared at the Moon so much, Lisa was worried, her eyes may be hurting after. 

So her brilliant idea was to pull her for another small kiss and gaze into her eyes instead.