Final

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Spring has arrived, the air in Seoul starts to feel warm. Seungkwan decided to spend his Friday morning playing basketball near the Han river. Seungkwan seems to be born with skill in sports, he mastered the game of basketball, soccer, but he liked to play volleyball the most.

 

The teenagers who played along with Seungkwan were amazed to see his skills, they also applauded when Seungkwan showed his dunk shot. He blushed by it,

 

"Hyung is very good at it, right?" Said Seungkwan while passing his basketball.

 

"Eung! Hyung is very good! "

 

"But why don’t you guys go to school?" Asked Seungkwan.

 

"School? Hyung, it's Sunday. "Answered one of them.

 

"Sunday? I thought today is Friday?"

 

At that moment a tall man with a tanned skin approached Seungkwan, "Hey, I saw you really good at playing basketball. How about we do a bet? The loser has to buy ice cream." Challenged the man.

 

"Uh ... who are you?"

 

"Ah, right." The man held out his hand, Seungkwan accepted it. "I'm Mingyu, Kim Mingyu."

 

"Boo Seungkwan."

 

They started playing with Seungkwan who led the score. Despite having very high stature, Mingyu looks clumsy in playing basketball. He looks sloppy, he even almost knocked out himself with the basketball while trying to throw the ball into the ring. And his stupidity makes Seungkwan laugh. His mood got better, he was very upset when he woke up this morning and decided to walk to relax his mind.

 

The match was won by Seungkwan with a 12: 0 score. Mingyu did not manged to score a single ball, making the teenager who played with Seungkwan earlier moking him.

 

"Hey, hyung just give in to him because he's so cute." Mingyu said defensively.

 

Seungkwan sneered and laughed a bit at him, "So ... ice cream?"

 

"There's a nice ice cream shop nearby, you'll love it."

 

 

***

 

Seungkwan waited for Mingyu who was paying for the ice cream at the cashier. He was looking at the menu on the table when a man touched his shoulder. Seungkwan peeked over and found a blonde-haired man with his ice cream in his hand, as if he'd just stepped out of the store and accidentally spotted Seungkwan.

 

"Seungkwan! Where have you been? You've been rarely here." Said the man. Seungkwan raised his eyebrows in confusion.

 

What kind of nonsense is he saying? how does he know my name? I don’t even know him. Inner Seungkwan. Mingyu arrived just before Seungkwan issued a statement that might hurt him. Mingyu put a bowl of ice cream on the table.

 

"Does this guy annoy you?" Mingyu asked, Seungkwan shook his head. "Excuse me, can you come with me for a while?" Mingyu asked and they both went out the ice cream shop.

 

Seungkwan can see from the window if both of them do a serious conversation outside the shop. He decides not to care and takes his ice cream and waits for Minyu. A few minutes later Mingyu went back inside, he sat down opposite Seungkwan and looked toward the ice cream bowl.

 

"Well, you really like mint chocolate ice cream." Said Mingyu.

 

"It's free, of course I have to eat thi voraciously," said Seungkwan with mouth full of ice cream. "You want?"

 

"You can eat it alone."

 

All Mingyu could do was stare, he’s staring at his beauty. Seungkwan has eyes that look like a sunset; beautiful to look at, but there is a story hiding behind it. His skin is colored like milk, hair with honey-like color and lips with rose color. Everything about Seungkwan looks like art.

 

"Have we ever meet before?" Seungkwan asked suddenly.

 

"Why?"

 

"I feel familiar with your face and your voice."

 

"Maybe we've met," Mingyu said, Seungkwan raised his eyes from the ice cream bowl. "In your dream." Mingyu continued, followed by his ignorant smile.

 

"Haa, don’t try to joke." Said Seungkwan, but his heart was a little

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter