Trying to Know You More!

Open Heart

*They were still in the place where they ate...

Kim Bum: Dambi, as I have said and ask...do you have any siblings?

Dambi:No,I don't have

Kim Bum: how about you?your life? (curious look)

Dambi: Me? I'm stop schooling after highschool and I started to work in your family business.

Kim Bum: Oh...so your poor ? And your parents can't afford that much to let you in a University? Am I right?

Dambi: Yeah Yeah...that's right. That's why I'm working so hard to earn and save money for my future and to help my family..

Kim Bum: Yeah...I can see that you work so hard in the store...so now I get to know you more after you told me these things.

*While they were eating...there were silence that took place...

Kim Bum: Hmmm...Dambi!!

Dambi: Yes...Kim Bum??!!

Kim Bum: After we eat...lets go have some fun and lets go shopping...is it ok with you?

Dambi: for which Sir? (curious)

Gerald: Nothing...so that you'll have fun even for a while. So it's ok ?

Dambi: I guess,I have no choice i might get fire out for my work,if i refused you.

Kim Bum: (laugh) Not really...I told you  that before...but i'm just kidding...I'm not a harsh boss...especially after hearing about your family life.

Dambi: Thanks you Gerald. Your so kind boss. (smile)

Kim Bum: (place one of his finger in Dambi's lips) Shhh...you don't have to say thanks to me because you're a nice person and I know that your just doing your work for your family. I'm just the boss who give your salary but your the one who is working hard to earn it...so it's just ok..

Dambi: (smile)

Kim Bum: I'm the one who is suppose to say "Thank You" to you for the time you've given me to hang out with you even just a short while.

Dambi: I'ts just ok Kim Bum. (smile)

Kim Bum: Ok...lets start having fun and go shopping.

*First, they had fun in "Lotte World"...they played some games and Kim Bum won a stufftoy which he gave to Dambi. Dambi like it so much. Then they proceed to go shopping and they bought some things that Dambi and her family can use in their house.

 

Dambi: Kim Bum, you turn the volume purchased for my family...it's so embarrassing to you. (look down)

Kim Bum: (held her chin) It's ok...I just wanted to help even though in a small little way. (smiled)

Dambi: Thanks Kim Bum. By the way, lets to go my house first then i will introduce you to my parents  so that they could be able to say thank you to you.

Kim Bum: Ok. So lets go now?

Dambi: Ok. (smile)

*They went to Dambi's house and there Kim Bum met her parents...

Dambi: uh...Sir Kim Bum...sorry if we have small house...you seem ineffcient.

Kim Bum: Its ok.

Dambi: By the way, this is my mom and my dad.

Kim Bum: Hi, Sir and Maam. By the way, I'm Kim Bum! (handed his hand for a handshake)

Dambi's Father: Kim Bum, you are Dambi's boyfriend? because she's only now introduce you to me

Dambi: (blushed) Dad!he's not my boyfriend...He's my boss in clothing store .

Dambi's Father: Ah . (laugh) Thanks you Kim Bum for the things you bought and gave to us. It's a big help for our family.

Kim Bum: it's ok Sir. By the way, I just wanted to congratulate you as Dambi's Parents because she raised properly. She is so hardworking.

Dambi's Mom: Thanks Kim Bum.Because she inherited us.

Dambi: (giggle)

*Kim Bum's Dad called Kim Bum in his celphone and he told him to go home so he said goodbye to Dambi and  parents of Dambi.

Kim Bum: Nice to meet you Sir and Maam...I had fun talking with both of you...til next time...

Dambi's Parents: go ahead Kim Bum...Take care and thanks for everything..

Kim Bum: No problem. (smiled)

Dambi: we will go ahead...i just was send Kim Bum outdoor..

Dambi's Parents: Ok Dambi. (smiled)

Dambi's Parents P.O.V.: he's so kind boss to our daughter...he's handsome inside and out . Dambi is lucky to have a boss like him.

*When Dambi send Kim Bum to the gate...she made sure that he left safely...they both said their goodbyes. Kim Bum immediately went to his house.