First meeting!

Open Heart

*It was morning...the father of Kim Bum came to his room...

Bum's Dad: Bum, my son, you better get ready because I'll drop you in SM and you better be responsible enough to see to it that all our workers are doing their job.

Kim Bum: But Dad...I'm still tired!

Bum's Dad: Son, I need you to take care of our business because few days from now, I will be having a business trip.

Kim Bum: Do I really have to do this?

Bum's Dad: Yes son!

Kim Bum: Ok fine! (sigh) I'll get myself ready!

Bum's Dad: Ok. I'll wait for you downstairs.

*Kim Bum had his bath and changed to a business suit. He immediately went downstairs and he proceed in their car with his dad. When they arrive at SM and as they enter one of their store...

Workers: Good morning Sir! (smile)

Bum's Dad: Good morning too! I want you to meet my son...Kim Bum. He will be managing our business while I'm not here.

Workers: Hi Sir Kim Bum! We hope you will like it here.

Kim Bum: Hi. I hope so!

Bum's Dad: Ok...get back to your works! (talking to the workers) And Bum, I'll leave you here in the store and the driver will just pick you up here later. (talking to Kim Bum)

Kim Bum: Ok Dad. Goodbye and take care of yourself!

Bum's Dad: Bye son! (he left)

*When Bum's Dad left...Gerald saw one beautiful worker in their store...he decided to approach her...

Kim Bum: Hey...your a new worker here?

Dambi: Hi Sir Kim Bum. Yes, Im a new worker here sir..

Kim Bum: It seems that we are about of the same age...so why not call me Kim Bum??!! (smile)

Dambi: Huh??!! I think it's better to you call you sir because your the owner of the store that I'm working at.

Kim Bum: That's not a problem! As long as I get along with the workers here...I think it's ok if they call me Kim Bum.

Dambi: I will try Sir...I might get used to calling you Sir Kim Bum. (giggle and smiled also)

 

Kim Bum: Your so cute when your giggle and smile.

Dambi: What Sir??!! O_O

Kim Bum: I persuade you ... just call me Kim Bum (laugh) And don't worry...I'm just giving a compliment.

 

Dambi: Ahm...thanks Kim Bum. (smile)

Kim Bum: Ok...I'll just be at my office...if you need me here...just go to my office. Nice talking with you. (smile as he left and went to his office)

Dambi: Ok Sir! I mean Kim Bum! (laugh)

Dambi's P.O.V.: He so kind...handsome also, hot , rich and so cute when he smiling.. (Dambi continued her work)

*At Kim Bum's Office

Kim Bum's P.O.V.: The new worker looks so beautiful...I hope I can get to know her more. Hmmm...by the way, what's her name? Oppsss...I forgot to ask her name. I'm really stupid! (sigh)

*While he is at his office...he can't stop thinking about the beautiful lady worker who he met in their store. He hopes to get to know her more.