A Day With L

Mean Girls & Player Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was the day of the term dance and honestly for you, it was one of the busiest and stressful days of your life. It was chaos at your house. L had come over since your mother invited him to also get ready for the dance together with you. She let you have to day off and so did L's parents so the two of you could have the whole day to prepare. But a whole day (well, most of the day) wasn't enough for the two of you to be ready in time.

In the morning, you and L had breakfast together at your mansion. The two of you were eating peacefully, slowly, savouring the taste but was short-lived.

"~~~~ sweetie!" your mother came in and started to feed you your eggs and bacon and then made you swallow your whole breakfast whole. "Myungsoo-ah," L's mother came in and did the same. "We don't have all day and we're already behind schedule!" they both patted your mouths dry and hoisted you both on your feet. "Let's go!"

You still needed to get your dress custom fitted to show off your curves and L having to get his suit custom fitted as well. The both of you still needed to find the right shoes since nothing seemed to appeal to the two of you.

"Mum!" you yelped as she dumped your day's outfit in your arms and shoved you inside your private bathroom. "Seriously, we have more than enough time. What's the rush?" you grumbled as you slipped into denim skirt, plaid aqua button-up shirt. You stepped out only to be attacked by a brush and accessories your mother had prepared for you.

"Mother!" L was in the same situation instead his mum pushed him down on a chair in front of a huge mirror. She ran her fingers, covered in styling wax, through L's hair and styled his hair. She usually did his hair for events since L didn't trust anyone else to get it right. "Geez, why are we rushing?" he glared at her through the mirror.

"There is so much to do, too little time," his mum finished by spraying his hair and smiled at her work. "Okay, ~~~~ should be done by now."

"And when did you and ~~~~'s mother get all friendly?" he raised an eyebrow and walked downstairs to see you all ready to go.

"Oh, long story sweetie," his mother smiled. "High school friends never disappear on you!"

"Okay let's go then!" your mother giggled excitedly and dragged you out to the awaiting limo.

*****

You were in your dress, getting pins put in here and there, mostly to adjust to fit your curves. You sighed as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter