Blushing

Mean Girls & Player Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You were in the chair, a Vogue magazine in your lap, letting the hairdressers (yes hairdressers!) fuss around you. Your mother was coordinating your outfit, hair and makeup as usual so you were left reading magazines whilst L was in the same position as you but instead, he was playing games o his phone.

Halfway through your hair session, L got up, finished with hair. "See you around," he said through the mirror. "Mmm," you didn't look up and flicked through your magazine.

After your hair was done in a simple half-up-half-down hairdo, you stood up, your curls bouncing as you walked over to where your mum was ushering you towards. You found that L was already finished, all suited up and waiting for you. "How come his all done and I'm not even half way?" you were getting tired from sitting in a chair for so long. "I still need to change and get my makeup done mum."

"He's a guy," she bonked you on the head. "He was finished an hour ago anyways."

You just sighed and walked over to the big change room. Your mum had your dress already hanging on a hook, ready for you to jump in it. *I'm going to be so happy after today is done.* You sighed as you glanced at the time on your phone. It was barely 5pm.

After slipping into your dress and heels, you went to get your makeup down. L came and joined you to keep you company whilst your and his mum was preparing the limo and accessories for you.  You were looking slightly up, the makeup artists putting on eyeliner and mascara. L was leaning against the ledge, back leaning against the fancy framed mirror.

"I'm so glad to be a guy," L had a grim look on his face. He looked at all the brushes, colours and odd brown powders and cream applied on your face. "What's that for?" he pointed to the pallet of eye shadows.

"Eye shad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter