Final.

I "Adore" U

It was nearly one in the morning and yet the entire group were in the practice room, dead set on getting the dance ‘perfect’ before they would retire to bed.

However, there was only one problem with that.

They were dancing to Adore U in preparation for a meet and greet that would be held soon and though they already knew the dance, majority of the members had been found secretly practicing in fear of having forgotten it. Therefore, Hoshi and S.Coups had come to the decision that they could practice as group because it would be better. 

The dance went along perfectly until it got to the part where Hoshi turned around slightly to look at Woozi who had his cheeks puffed out and his hands curled into fists in front of his mouth as he looked up to the other.

When Hoshi called time out for the fourth time, Jeonghan knew something was wrong; something was bothering the blonde headed boy.

As everyone dispersed, Jeonghan walked over to him, placing a hand on his shoulder and tilting his head.

Hoshi practically jumped out of his skin.

“Hosh, what’s bothering you?” Jeonghan asked into the boy’s ear so that nobody else heard their conversation. But Hoshi didn’t see the point considering the fact that everyone else was on the other side of the room a good few centimeters out of hearing distance.

He was about to deny that nothing was wrong when Jeonghan gave him that look that made him break.

“I can’t deal anymore. If I turn to face Woozi looking like that again, I’m going to be doing regrettable things,” he said through gritted teeth to which Jeonghan rolled his eyes and smiled.

“So tell him.”

“Are you mad? He absolutely hates me. I annoy him. No way am I telling him something that is sure to get me hurt like that last time.”

“This is different,” Jeonghan argued, eyes narrowed and hands on hips.

“How?” 

“That time you only complimented him. This time you would be confessing.”

“Even worse!” Hoshi hissed softly.

The continued to bicker back and forth until it got to the most meaningless of topics and still, none of them noticed that there was now a third person in their presence.

It was only at the sound of a throat clearing did the two turn. 

At the sight of the person, Hoshi had practically froze in time and Jeonghan was suppressing a smirk that all the other members noticed as they watched from across the room.

Whispers echoed from their direction,all of them discussing the current situation and what they thought would happen with Hoshi and Woozi.

They were even making bets.

Jeonghan had to nudge him to get Hoshi out of his daze and when he did get out, he ended up stuttering which made him inwardly cringe at his patheticness.

“Y- Yeah?”

“Can I speak with you outside, Hoshi-hyung?” Woozi asked before turning and walking out, not even bothering to wait for a response.

In the short distance he walked, Hoshi wondered what he could have done to make Woozi seem so upset. But when he ran through his actions during the course of the day, he found nothing coming up. Except the fact that they hadn’t gotten past that part of the dance since the previous day.

When he got outside, Woozi was sitting on a bench, his sleeves falling from where he had rolled it up and was now covering his entire hands; even overlapping.

“You wanted to-”

“I want to work on the song. Can you please hurry with practice?”

He flinched. Hoshi hadn’t known what he was expecting, but this certainly wasn’t it. Woozi knew what it was like to be rushed; he experienced it first hand, so why now?

Instead, Hoshi smiled that 10:10 smile as he nodded.

“Thank you,” Woozi muttered.

And then, before Hoshi stood up, Woozi did something most unexpected.

He kissed him.

On the lips.

And Hoshi was certain that he was the color of a tomato by now. When he reached his hand out to Woozi, it was too late. In seconds, Woozi was gone, disappearing with a mop of pink, strawberry hair into the practice room.

Hoshi found himself unable to move so when Jeonghan walked to him, he had to snap Hoshi out of it.

“Mind explaining why Woozi walked in red as a strawberry?”

Without answering, Hoshi stood and dashed to the practice room, opening the door quickly. His eyes scanned the room until he found the one he was looking at in a corner of the room.

He walked his way over and within seconds, Hoshi pulled him to his feet, holding him by his wrists and kissing him.

Something that felt just right.

When he pulled away, Hoshi grinned, mumbling the words into the overly flustered, shorter boy’s ear, “Woozi.. I Adore U.”

He was met with a punch and the younger’s voice speak lowly, “Hilarious pun.”

And soon, laughter echoed through the practice room which relaxed the rest of the members. 

Woozi rolled his eyes, but struggled to suppress or even rid the smile from his face. They were quite the pair.