Walk slowly

I only care about You

Jin's House

"Can you sleep in peace?! "

After dinner, Jin and Namjoon prepared to sleep...because of his poor life.. He only has one single bed in his room..but its okay for one person to sleep.. But.. .now Namjoon exist . No more peace at night..

Namjoon start to hug Jin while Jin is struggling yo push him away. 

"Can you be less annoying?! Don. .dont hug mee!!! You ert !!"

Namjoon continue to hug him lovely.. 

"I use to hug my mom while sleep.. Let me hug you to make me happy~"

Hearing "mom" making Jin speechless..But its not an excuse! 

"I cant! Isnt it weird seeing two guys hugging each other while sleep! Are you stupid?! "

Jin again pushes Namjoon away. Namjoon laughing..

"Hahahha.. Its not!!Let mee hug you oncee~pleaseee~"

"Dont play sh*t with me Kim Namjoon! "

Jin put on his blanket and closes his eyes. 

"Hmm... I miss my mom.. "

Jin open his beautiful eyes as he hears Namjoon confession.

"Dont use your mom to get a hug from me! It doesn't work! Sleep! "

Namjoon decides to change the topic.. He turn to his sidre to face Jin. 

"Ehh.. Jinnie.. How was your first night? I wanna know"

"Can you stop asking that?! "

"I just wanna know.. How good are u on the bed.. "

Namjoon starts to move over Jin as Jin closes his eyes. 

"Arrggh.. I wanna sleep.. Please Namjoon! What do you want? "

Namjoon lock Jin's wrists as Jin wants to push him away. 

"Tell me ur first night..then you can sleep "

Jin let a heavy sigh...

"Okay.. How about this.. You tell me yours.. Then Ill tell you mine"

Jin suddenly suggest it and agree by Namjoon..But as Namjoon tell his story, Jin is already fall asleep.. 

"Then I. . Bla.. Bla.. Bla.. "

Suddenly..Namjoon sees Jin already in his dreamland..so, Namjoon secretly put his arm as Jin's pillow and pull Jin near to his chest.. Then he follow Jin to his dreamland... 

*******

"Jinnie.. Can you go home by yourself today? "

Namjoon asks Jin as they pack their things to go home after school.

"Why? "

Jin turn to his back.. Facing Namjoon. 

"I.. I need to do something..can you? "

"What?! Do you think Im a girl?! Of course I can! Just go home quickly! I hate waiting other people! "

Namjoon smirk...he wants to tease this president again.. 

"I didnt ask you to wait for me.. Ohhh... I see ..know I know..why do my heart always ask me to be with you because my heart is in ur heart! "

Jin takes his mathematics book and hit Namjoon's head.

"Dont be so shameless!Just go away! "

Jin walks out from the class leaving Namjoon alone. 

********

"I dont have much time to talk with you...can you just straight to the point? "

Its.. Namjoon's step-mom wanted to meet him.. 

"Namjoon.. Just back to our house...its complete there.. Everything you want.. Are there! And the driver can send you to school.. So you dont hv to ride until ur sweating..And you-

"I dont care! Why are u caring for me? "

"Of course I am! Because you are my son! "

"Where is ur son? Why dont u asks ur lovely son to move into the house?! Its funny...how ur acting.. "

Namjoon take a sip of his tea before continuing his words.. 

"I wanna ask you... Why are u married to my father? "

Before she could answer it.. Namjoon stand up and walks away... Making she cries hardly.. 

******

"I need you to move in this house.. Because you are my son now.. "

"I am sorry,Commander Kim.. But I truly happy with my life.. I dont need anything else. "

In Jin's way to his house. .he was stopped by the Commander..just like Namjoon.. His step-dad asked him to move into the house. 

"We have everything here.. Its comfortable for you to study.. To eat.. To play..and we will hv a driver to send you to school"

Jin bowing at his step-dad and again. .

"I wont move here.I am sorry, Commander Kim.If u just wanna say that.. I already answer as no..can I go home now? "

His step-dad become speechless and allow him to go home. 

*****

"Where did you go? You took for about 1 hour "

Jin scolds Namjoon for being late to home. 

"I am sorry.. Let me change first then we can go.. "

Namjoon starts to search for his bag of clothes that he hided down Jin's bed. 

"What are u doing? We dont hv enough time to play around! "

"Noo! My bag is missing! "

"What bag?! "

"My...my clothes bag! "

Jin suddenly walks towards his old cupboard and open it. 

"I folded hr clothes and put it here. "

Namjoon.. Is choke! 

"Ohh godd! !Its all my expensive clothes from home! Is my secret has been known by him? !"

Namjoon still remains silent ..not doing anything and not saying anything.. 

"Yaaahh! Change ur clothes! "

Namjoon starts to change while locking his eyes to Jin. After changing.. He walks to Jin.. 

"Jin.. Are you-

"No wonder.. You cant really fishing.. Come lets go! "

Namjoon pulls Jin towards him. 

"Jin.. You already know?! "

"Who fool who first?! Pretending to be poor isn't ur style! I had already know abt it! In the first day u transfer to my school!"

"How come you know?!"

"Namjoon...you were wearing a limited editions watch.. I saw it.. "

Namjoon let a heavy sigh.. 

"And I saw ur driver fetched you that day.. "

"Ahhh?! "

Another sigh.. Namjoon turns to Jin.. 

"Are u angry with me?"

"Its okay.. Lets go! Or else we will be late to auntie 's new stall! "

Its all thanks to Namjoon that gave money to renovated auntie's new stall. 

******

"Seokjin.. "

In that time Jin is cleaning the table.. Someone calls him name...he turns.. 

"Mom??What are you doing here?! "

"I just wanna see you.. I heard that that women open a new stall"

"Dont use "that women"..I hate it! "

****

"Namjoon.. Where is Jin? "

Auntie asks Namjoon who is busy with steaming the dumplings..

"Ahh...? Jin? I also hv no idea.. But..Ill take a look outside..."

Namjoon walks out from the kitchen and see Jin is talking with someone..so he goes outside.. Then..he see his step-mom taling with Jin.. 

"What are u doing here?! "

Namjoon asks his step-mom..Jin looks st Namjoon. .

"You. .you know her?! "

"How could I didnt know..she is the one getting married with ny dad! Dont talk to her..she is crazy! "

Namjoon takes Jin wrist..but before they can walks away.. She says. .

"So. .both of you already know each other?! How good is it?! !"

Jin turns to Namjoon before he walks away. .

"Jin! ! Jinnie!! "

Namjoon grabs Jin's wrist to stop him. 

"Wait! Didnt I called you? !What with you?! "

Jin turns to Namjoon while handle his anger.. 

"The one that u said crazy...that you said she getting married with ur dad... Is my mother"

Namjoon cant seem to think...as he reminds silence.. 

"Your mother? So.. You are her son that she always told.. "

Jin nodding.

"So. .So.. We are step-brothers? I. .I.. "

Jin walks away left Namjoon who is in puzzle mind. He pakcs his things and walks to his house...but Namjoon chases him from behind..

Before Jin could close the door..Namjoon stop him. 

"What are you angry for?!! Now.. You are against me?! Im a victim too! Dont put all the blames on me! !"

Jin pushes Namjoon by his chest 

"Fxck off!! "

"Jin...I also.. I just know about this.. Why are u being mad at me?! Its isnt my fault! "

"Namjoon. . I cant accept the fact that ur in the family. .I dont hate you.. But I cant accept you"

Namjoon sighing.. 

"So.. .you want to move out from ur house? "

"I will pack ur things-

"Cut it! I dont need my things.. Congrats Auntie..remember this Jinnie...I will always love and care you...thank you for everything.."

Namjoon walks away with his heavy and hurt heart. .He cant really imagine that Jin is his brother...the one that he starts to fall in love ..the one that he always tease before...the one that he cares a lot...

Jin is laying on his bed...holding back his tears..he didn't know why he feels really hurt seeing Namjoon walked away from him....He turn to his surroundings..most of the scenery is Namjoon's things...his bag...his books.. His watch.. His clothes.. The smell of his room also change after Namjoon moved in.. He used to smell a smoky scent...but Namjoon changed it...now, its more like romantic scent.. 

"He is.. .my step-brother..why him? "

Then Jin fall asleep... 

*******

Jin decides to take a rest at home. .So he didnt go to school.. Even,he hate when Namjoon . .but deep inside his heart.. He misses that too...So,he decides to go to the river he went with Namjoon for fishing that day.. 

Nothing change.. But he changed...he can see Namjoon threw stone into the river..Namjoon ran towards him..Namjoon went into the river to catch fish with his bare hands.. 

After a few minutes..walking around..he decides to go back home...

"Jin...? "

Jin turns to his dad 

"Yes..Im going into my room. "

Jin is laying on his bed..

"Jin. ."

His dad walks into his room. 

"What? "

"Where is Namjoon? "

"How could I know"

"He always stay here.. "

"Dad. .he is rich! He has his own house! "

"What happened between both of u? "

Jin suddenly hugs his dad..

"Namjoon. .is Commander Kim's son..so, he is my step-brother"

His dad pushes Jin to face him...with his excited face. .

"Really? !Great!! 

"What great? !Its horrible !"

"In this situation..you cant blame him..he is a victim just like you...He didnt know the truth...Its just like a fate. ..between both of u..."

"But.. Dad.. I hv already getting mad at Namjoon and asked him to get lost"

"Look how childish are you! Go for apologizes..and get back..."

"Dont want"

"Ehhh! You! Bring Namjoon back! I only give you 3 days. .Bring Namjoon back! "

"I will.. I will"

Jin says before pushes his dad out from his room...

******

"He didnt go to school?"

Jin see Namjoon empty sit...

"Ehh....Jin..can you hand this book to Namjoon. .i wanted to hand it today but he absent..I borrowed it yesterday. .plz give it to him okay? "

"Ehh. .He came to the school yesterday? "

"Yes...2 days of ur absence. .he does came to school"

"So. . .Today he absent suddenly .. .I need to meet him. ."

********

"Namjoon. . "

Namjoon turns around and see Jin. ..Namjoon rushes to him and hugs him. .

"Jinnie. .."

He loses his grip... Jin look at his eyes. .

"What? "

"I love you"

 

*******

Its still Addicted Book 1..

Credit to Chai JiDan the original writer of this novel

I will try my best to write until Book 2

Comment and Subscribe. .Tq