Addicted

I only care about You

Jin's House

"Dad Im going now..!! "

Jin starts to walk out from his house.

"Auntie! Im having like usually I hv.. "

Jin always eat at his father's friend small stall.. He feel very comfortable with her.

"Okay.. Here you go. ."

She hand a small bowl of chicken porridge along with a chicken bread..Jin usually eat only the chicken piece instead of eating the whole bread.He will take out the chicken piece out of the bread and eat it.. 

"Ohh. .its goodd~"

The auntie smile towards Jin's reaction. 

"Ohh. .auntie. .Do you know how to wash a cloth that hv a bloodstain on it? "

"Ohh... Its easy...you just soak the cloth into a cold water in about 5 minutes..and then you just wash it..with ur soap. "

"Ohh... Thank you auntie! "

"It is ur cloth? I can wash for you"

Jin shook his head. 

"No.. No.. I can do it myself...Thanks auntie. ..Im going school now. ."

Before going to school he starts to wash Namjoon's uniform until it clean.. Then he leaves it to dry it.. Jin walks to school but his step stops when he hears a ringing bell behind him. As he turn he see.. The unfamiliar person..

"Baby! "

Its Namjoon. Jin turn back and starts to walk away as he ignores all the calls from Namjoon. 

"Ehh...ignoring mee~~"

Namjoon stop his bicycle in front of Jin to stop him from walking away. 

"What do you want? Im going school! "

"Come!Lets bro bring you to school! "

"With this ugly bicycle?Its will break when the time I sit on it"

"Ehh..Wanna fight? You the one..walking yet looks down onto me who is riding.. "

"Whatever.. "

"Ehh...come or else we will be late! "

"Ehh.. You live here? "

"Yes.. I used to! "

"Ehh.. How come you said u live here?I haven't seen you before.. "

"Ohh.. I usually ride to school early.. I used this road before you used it.. So we didn't meet"

Namjoon is now pretending that he is as poor as Jin so that he can be a good friend with Jin.. He actually rented the house at the neighborhood as he moved out from his father's house.

"Are you lying? I know everyone in this corner..how come I didnt know you? "

"If ur not going to trust me.. Thats okay..come on! I will bring u to school! "

"Wait! What is your father's name? "

"I will be in trouble if I say my father's name...how do I get out from this question?I need to think.. "

As he keeps on thinking..Jin being curious.. 

"Ehh...what is your father's name? If I know him.. Ill consider u as a trustworthy !"

"Ehhh! Why dont you ask me.. Why Im late today? "

Namjoon cant really think so.. He starts to tease Jin.. 

"I don't know! Go away! "

Jin starts to walk away and again Namjoon stop him.. 

"Ehh.. Do you hv any girlfriend?"

Jin pushs Namjoon's hand that locked around his shoulders away. 

"If I hv one.. What are ur relation with it?! "

"Ehh.. Tell me.. How was ur first night with her! "

"Why are u so annoying?! Asking other person's first night?! "

"I just want to know.. How good are u on the bed! "

"Get lost! "

"Eehhh!! Jin.. Are u still a ? "

Jin turn his head to Namjoon.. With his annoyed face he says..

"If you are.. I am.. If your not.. I am not! "

Then he walks away...Namjoon rides towards Jin and again put his hand onto Jin's shoulder.

"Wow.. If I take a look at your body ..I can tell you are really weak! "

Jin surrender.Jin walks to Namjoon's bicycle and sit on it. 

"Ehh... Just now. .I asked you politely you wont sit.. But when I teased you..you sit.. "

"Just ride to school can you? !"

Namjoon ride the bicycle carefully to school.. 

*******

The school bell is ringing!!!

On their way to Jin's house.. 

"Namjoon! Lets go out with me! "

"Where do you wanna go? I hv other plan with my friends! "

"Okay.. Then forget it! "

But suddenly Namjoon changes his mind.. 

"Okay deal.. Ill take u later.. "

"Ehh.. Didnt you said u hv other plan? "

"What?! U misheard! "

Then they remind silence until they reach Jin's house. 

"Ehh. .Wait for a minute.."

Jin rushes to his room and takes Namjoon's uniform that he washed this morning.He hands to Namjoon. 

"Here"

Namjoon put a puzzle look. 

"Whose? "

"Do it look like mine?! "

Namjoon takes it and see the bloodstains are all gone. Its bring smile to Namjoon. 

"Wow.. Did u washed for me? "

"No! Just go home! Then come back here take me quickly! "

"Stop lying.. U let ur family saw it? "

*Namjoon means that the bloodstains*

"Why are u keeps on asking the question that u hv already know the answer?!"

"Hahaha. .Im going home...wait for me! "

Then Namjoon rides away with his smile on face. 

After a few minutes of waiting..Jin hears a ringing bell.. So he inform his father that he is going out. 

"Dad! Im going out with friend! "

"Where to,son?With who? Jimin or Tae? "

His dad walks towards Jin. 

"With Namjoon. "

Then he points towards Namjoon who is on a bicycle with a smile on his face. 

"Uncle! Let me borrow Jinnie awhile! "

Namjoon then bows towards Jin's father. Its bring a big laugh to Jin's father. 

"Aigoo...its okay.. Be careful! "

Then the boys start to ride away until they reach a river.

"Let's fishing! "

Jin offer. Namjoon who is from a wealthy family is unsure about fishing because he haven't fishing before. But he must pretend very well.

"Come! Let's fishing! "

Namjoon take a challenge! 

They start to set up all the fishing stuff. While waiting for the fish to get caught by their trap they start to talk to each other. 

"You know...my mom is never take care of me...she is very selfish..leaving me and my father to live in luxuries..but.. She isnt doing something criminal  before."

"But she is still your mom right?"

"I really hate her.. So much.. She married to a wealthy guy.. And she even asked me to live with her in her new house..my step-dad is already have a son.. And you know what?! His son is same age with me!! Arrghhh!! He is always comparing me and his son.. Praises his son to the 7th heaven! Im really annoyed! "

"Its good for you too see ur mom.. Mine is already gone. "

Hearing that words.. Jin feels really regret.Its make Jin speechless. 

"Ahh... Its okay, Jin.. I used to it now.. Ohh.. Ur step-dad has a son? Same age as us?! "

"Yeaahh~"

"Ehh.. Why I always see ur sleeping in the class.. You didnt get enough sleep or what? "

"Actually..I used to have a girlfriend..but we broke up.. Im in trouble.. . Because of this mess...I cant really sleep well.. Because all the time she calls me.. Saying to get back.. But, I actually fade up~"

"Hahaha. ..its okay you two broke up..."

Right after that. ..Jin's fishing road seem to catch something..So, Jin rushes to his fishing road and take it.. He is ready to catch the fish.. But.. 

Suddenly Namjoon throw a stone into the river..

"YAAHHHH! !IM FISHING!! "

Again Namjoon throw a stone into the river.. Jin glancing towards Namjoon.. The take his stuff away from Namjoon and start his fishing again. 

"Jinnie! Where are you going? Jiinniiee!! I promise I wont be doing it again! "

Namjoon run quickly to Jin.. And again Jin seem to catch the fish..

"EEHHHHH! ! ISNT IT A BIG FISSHHH!! "

But the fish already swim away because of Namjoon voice.. So Jin.. Is already fade up..sk he stop fishing and walks away..

"Ehh.. Where are you going? "

"Im done with fishing!Fade up! Its boring! I wanna go home! "

Hearing this. .Namjoon rushes into the river.

"Ehh...What the hell ur doing?! "

"Catching fish!! "

"Are you crazy!! Its cold! Come out! !Yahh you.. Kkm Namjoon!! Come out!!!"

After awhile..Namjoon successfully catch a fish with his bare hands. 

"Jinnie! Its fishh!! "

Jin smile sweetly.. Then they walk to Jin's house. 

*****

Jin's House

"Uncle! We caught fish! "

Uncle Kim rushes to the boys.

"Wow.. What a big fish...come lets cook it! "

"Wait dad! U can't cook this..let auntie cook! "

"You are looking down at ur father! !"

"This precious fish will be wasted if u cook it. "

Uncle Kim really cant say anything..

"Ehh.. Namjoon.. Ur pant is dirty with muds! Go wash it.! Jin take ur pant give it to Namjoon! Poor him"

"Its okay uncle.. Ill take a shower can I? "

"No! Go to ur house! "

Jin is not allow it! 

"Ehh.. Dont be so annoying Jin...just go.. Jin show the bathroom"

Jin walks to the bathroom while Namjoon follow him behind. 

"Its bathroom. .the door is broken so.. We just cover with a curtain!"

"Its okay. . Ehh.. U didn't want to shower together? "

"Together? With this ert person? No thanks! "

Jin walks away...

"Dad! "

"What is it? "

"If Namjoon says he wants to hv dinner here.. Just dont allow him okay? "

"Why ?"

"He will sleepover!! I don't want! "

"Okay. ..Okay"

After a few minutes...Namjoon done with showering..he walks to Uncle Kim.. 

"Uncle..can I have dinner here? "

Jin look at his dad then to Namjoon.. He confident that his dad will not allow it.. 

"Yes.. Sure Namjoon! You also can sleepover here..."

Jin choke! !

"Daddd! ! "

Namjoon smile... 

 

******

Credit to Chai JiDan the original writer of this novel

This is Addicted Book 1..I will try my best to finish it until Addicted Book 2

Comment and Subscribe.. Tqq