FINAL - Let Me Exchange With You

Let Me Exchange With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"...and 1, 2, 3, lock, turn and pose… okay well done everybody.. Let's continue this tomorrow, you may go back to the dorm."

All the members took there things to prepare to leave. As the last person was about to leave, he stopped by the door and turn to ask the performance leader,

"You're gonna stay behind are you?"  Hoshi who was about to turn on the music stopped midway to look at the younger, "ne, don't worry about hyung maknae-ahh, I'll just perfect some of the choreography and I'll go home, promise." He looked at his hyung sadly but nodded nonetheless, "Don't overwork yourself too much"

As he heard the clicking sound of the door, Hoshi the music and started practicing. He was so engrossed in dancing that he didn't notice the opening of the door and the two person listening to his heavy breathing.

'I hope he would share with us his burdens, its hard seeing him overworking himself this much.' Wonwoo said while looking at his friend, someone squeeze his shoulder, Wonwoo turned back and sees the face of smiling Mingyu, " He will hyung, we just need to make him feel that we are here to support Hoshi hyung no matter what." Wonwoo smiled at that and nodded. "Let's go, they're might be waiting for us downstairs."

Wonwoo went to his room as soon as they arrived in their dorm, He flopped down on his bed and exhaled deeply, he remembered the tired face of Hoshi. "I hope I can switch with him to give him rest, he's been working so hard for our group I wish I could help him even for just a bit."
Without him knowing Wonwoo drifted to sleep…

Wonwoo jolted awake when he some one squeezes his cheeks to wake him up "hyung, wake up! Hoshi hyung wake up!" "arrrggghhhh Hoshi's not here, he's on the other room, don't disturb my sleep seungkwan ah" He pushed the younger out of his bed, "hyung, you're joking, you're here making yourself a kimbab roll out of your sheets", seungkwan countered.

Wonwoo abruptly stood up and went to look at himself in the mirror, he was stunned to see not the usual face he sees on the mirror but the squishy face of the performance leader, "waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!" 2 different voices of shout was heard from both ends of the dorm. Everyone stopped what they were doing to look at the two people running around the dorm with panic faces.

Hoshi and Wonwoo, face each other in the hallway of the dorm and everyone were looking at them weirdly. When they stood facing each other, they were both shocked. Point at each other, "why do you have my body?"

After the commotion, Hoshi and Wonwoo were called by the three elders; Seungcheol, Jeonghan and Joshua. "Now, tell us how did this happened?, Seungcheol asked Hoshi and Wonwoo. They both looked at each other and shook their heads as an answer. "We're not living in a magical world, so how come this exchange of bodies happened?" Jeonghan said. "What were you doing yesterday?, Joshua asked the both of them.

Hoshi and Wonwoo were trying to recall what happened, "I was at the practice room furnish some of our moves, but I stopped because of a severe headache then I lost consciousness", Hoshi said. Wonwoo was listening attentively when he remembered what he said last night, "I hope I can exchange bodies with Hoshi hyung, so he can rest."
His eyes went wide after the realization, "My wish came true," he said to himself.

"I think I know what happened but you might not believe me," the 4 heads all turned to Wonwoo to listen. "We will listen. We promise," Seunghceol said squeezing Wonwoo's hand. "I saw how Hoshi hyung works so hard for us without even resting, when I went home last night, I went straight to my bed and my thoughts drifted back to Hoshi, I think I remember wishing to switch bodies with him to make him rest." "You did what?" Hoshi said, blinking with Wonwoo's eyes.

"I wished to exchange body with you to make you rest." Wonwoo said sadly. All the elders were looking at them both sadly. Hoshi was surprised but he smiled, Wonwoo (now in Hoshi's Body) looked at him, "Oh well we can't help it, its here, we just need to make use of what we have now, Thank you Wonwoo or should I say Hoshi?" Hoshi smiled squinting his eyes (now in Wonwoo's body)

"Its weird to look at myself hahahaha," Wonwoo got his eyes teary looking at Hoshi "I'm sorry, I just want you to rest." " I know and thank you, so shall we go and meet the others Hoshi?" He said, extending hi shand for Wowoo to take, "Let's go Wonwoo." The pair went out of the room to meet all the curious eyes in the living room. "Hyung, what happened to you two?" Seokmin carefully asked.

The three elders followed the pair meeting the eyes of the other members, Joshua looked at the other two elders who nodded their heads to him "Guys, meet Wonwoo (pointing towards Hoshi body) and Hoshi (pointing towards Wonw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter