Welcome to Atlantis

Guardians of the Past & Present
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In this realm, there are seven races and of them live in different parts of the world.

 

But On the west side of the sky is Blackyst City, where the Black Wings Tribe thrive. While on the east side live the White Wings Tribe, where the strongest royal family are, in the City of Light. The black wings and white wings are differentiated by the colours of their wings. The citizens of Black Wings are specialized in Darkness spells while the White Wings are the master of Light spell. Although opposite, they accepted the differences. 

 

On the land in the north side, it live the vampires. They do not drink the blood of human, it 

was forbidden by the law in Blood Moon Town, their home. Instead, they consume blood from the animals that the human killed for food. The human only need the meat, so it was a waste to throw away the blood. Therefore, it become a business trade between the human race and vampires. No one knows why human blood was forbidden, but the realm is peaceful and the vampires had no craving for it, over the years no one bothered to question anymore. Though the vampires drink blood, they could eat regular food like the other tribes as well, just that it's not their favorite thing to eat.

 

In the east side live the Human race in Soulya City. Among all the races, they are the weakest. Therefore they form an ally with the white wing tribe, in hope for protection which the white wings gladly offer. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter