Origins of the Guardians

Guardians of the Past & Present
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Millions of years ago when the world is born, there is no life on Earth. As time passes by, three spirits are formed.

 

Zeus, the one who is born from the sky, formed by the brightness of the sun and the breeze of the wind. Hades who born from the soil and Poseidon who is born from the sea.

 

Initially, the brother were happy with having the whole world to themselves. But having only three of them living through millions years together, life got bored. Zeus, the smartest among the three, decided to create minature version of him. He went through countless experiments and finally his very first son, Christopher the welder of Light, was borned. Zeus was so elated and taught him all the knowledge he knows and trained him on his power of Light. However, being the only one of his own size and "species", he felt lonely. Zeus noticed it and from Christopher's blood, he created Afriel and give him the ability to weld the wind. Thus, Christopher got his very own blood-related brother and they are always together. Christopher was so protective of him that he never let him get hurt. Being someone who is born from the sky, the brothers were given wings by Zeus, letting them to fly to sky and wherever they one.

 

While Zeus was experimenting on his sons, Hades on the other hand saw what Zeus is doing and this inspired him to create his own "creatures". The mischevious Hades created the simplest lifeform first, the trees and flowers and later move on to all the living creature known as animals. Zeus was awed at his ability to create so many different kind of living things that both of them decide to teach each other their skills. Using what was taught, Zeus created all the different types of birds. They had one thing in common which was all of them had wings, however only some of them was able to fly.

 

On the other hand, Hades used Zeus skills to create his very own first son, Vladimir, shortly after Afriel is born.Hades didn't want Vlad to be too normal, thus giving him the power of teleportation and on top of that, the ability to gain superhuman characteristic temporary by feasting on others blood, a symbolization of getting powers from others. Vlad got along with Afriel well and respect Christopher as an elder. Shortly after, Hades wanted to create something a little bit different. From there he created the first ever female, his eldest daughter Sheeryn, the welder of plants with the ability to talk to animals which cause her ear to be bigger. Even though Sheeryn and Vlad shared the same father, they did not get along well. Vlad was too "cold" for her while Sheeryn "cared too much" for him. Instead Sheeryn often find herself look for Afriel. 

 

Zeus took a liking to how calm and collected Vladimir is and he can't help but awed at how cool he is. Zeus then decide to create his own version of "Vladimir". From there, Lilith is born with the ability to manipulate the mind and heart of others. The trademark of Zeus creatures was wings, so of course Lilith was granted wings too. Just that it was black. Being the next female that was born of Sheeryn, the two of them immediately become bestfriends.

 

The gentle and kind Poseidon did not create any living things. He swim freely in his ocean while his other two brothers were having fun adding life to the world. However, the other two brothers did not want Poseidon to miss out the fun, therefore they keep convincing him. Wanting to stopped his annoying brothers, Poseidon created Sirena, his very own daughter. He grant her the ability to heal others too. As he wanted Sirena to be able to roam the sea freely and walk on land too, he gave her a fish tail which would transform to legs when it touches the sand and vice versa. Zeus and Hades instead help him to decorate his beloved ocean with animals and beautiful corals. 

 

The six childrens and the three father figures continue on living their life on this world that is already filled with life. The childrens get stronger and stronger as they train and hone their powers everyday, however, the fathers get more and more sick of living. After millions of living, they felt life has nothing to offer them anymore. Therefore, they decide to become part of the world again. The childrens were sad but they respect the elders wishes. 

 

Before the three brothers leave, each

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter