Backstage

A Galaxy of Wishes

The girls walked off the stage with tired bodies but happy hearts. Their fans were still cheering, giving them lots of energy.

"Okay girls, get changed and we'll be off to the dorm for the night!" Their manager called to them before going back to his phone.

"Okay Oppa!" They yelled back.

The girls went to their dressing room and changed into more comfortable clothes than their stage outfits such as leggings and hoodies. 

As they were finishing up changing, Sowon felt something heavy in her chest and it started to hurt to breathe that she had to stop what she was doing so she sat down on the couch in the waiting room after changing and waited for the other girls. Her heart was beating more rapidly for some odd reason that she didn't understand, She took a sip of water from one of the complimentary bottles that were nearby on the small table in hopes to calm down her heart and slow her breathing. Her memories started to flood about a girl that she has never forgotten and loves with all her heart. Her mind can't comprehend why she started to think about her right now after a show.

Umji came out after with a large smile on her face. "Oppa, can we wait a little? My friends are here and I haven't seen them in forever! I can feel that they are here. I can feel their souls nearby and calling."

He thought about it before saying that they could stay for a little longer. "But just for a short while, You girls need to rest. The schedule tomorrow will also be a long day with another show."

"Thanks oppa!" She gave him a smile and a gave him a thumbs up. He reciprocated the action before going on his phone.

"Who's your friend Yewon?" Sowon asked from the couch."And how do you know they're nearby?"

"They're Angels who just came down so I want to greet them properly for coming back to Earth." Umji smiled and sat down next to Sowon giving her a hug. Umji then answered the unspoken question Sowon was thinking. "I can sense an angel that is familiar to me. We almost have this sixth sense of knowing who they are and their emotions."

Sowon reciprocated Yewon's hug as one of their other manager walked in with two girls following with masks, caps, and a bright aura around them. EAch girl was carrying a duffle with them.

"SinB! Eunha!" Umji jumped out of Sowon's comfort (Leaving Sowon all alone.) and ran to them excitedly.

Soon looked up and saw two girls in caps and masks that hid their identity. Umji hugged the two girl, and all giggled.

"Yewon-ah, it's been so long! Why did you leave me?" The short girl whined, "We only had a short time to spend together but it was so nice, I missed you! And then you even left me with her?" she pointed to the taller girl with her thumb.

"YAH! So mean unnie!" The taller girl pouted and faked tears. Yewon giggled at their antics and hugged them again.

"Sorry unnie, I thought you knew when the Sky allowed me to come down and so I decided to take the oppurtunity..." Yewon felt bad about leaving Eunha without telling her. "But at least you're here! I can show you around and you can meet my friends!" Yewon started to jump up and down excitedly about planning out their time together now on Earth.

Yuju and Yerin both walked in upon hearing a very loud Umji and stopped a little behind Sowon seeing two other girls in masks and baseball caps.

"Who are you two?" Yerin asked.

"Yerin, these are my friends from the Sky," Umji pointed to the taller girl first, "This is SinB," And then pointed to the shorter girl, "And this is Eunha."

The pair of girls bowed and greeted the idol group. "Nice to meet you." Eunha said.

Yerin smiled brightly," I'm cutie-y Yerin."

She held out her hand for a handshake which SinB nervously took. Thankful she had a mask on because of the blush spreading across her cheeks.

"Stop being a flirt Yerin, no one wants you." Sowon savagely fired at Yerin, she then turned to SinB and Eunha and smiled. "I'm Sowon."

The girls waved and bowed slightly now nervous of her strong aura. Her leadership intimidated the two girls.

The other tall girl finally spoke up, "I'm Yuju but you can call me Yuna!" Bowing and the pair bowed back. 

"Nice to meet you all,"The taller, SinB repeated back to the girls.

Umji faced back to the pair of Angels, "Where are you guys staying?"

"Oh um, we haven't figured that out yet Yewon-ah." Eunha said. 

"Omo? Really? You should stay with us! We may not have the largest space but at least it's shelter."

"We really wouldn't want to intrud-"

"Don't say such a thing" Sowon cut in. "We would love some new company. I'm getting sick of the same old jokes from Yerin."

"Hey!" Yerin whined getting some giggles out of the Angels.

"Thank you very much for the offer. We promise we won't be too much of a bother." The pair bowed in appreciation and gratitude.

"Great! Then off to the dorms!" Umji lead the way to their vans.

The Angels carrying duffles were stored in the back and the two joined Umji in the van while the other three were sent to another.

 

That night, the two girls laid on a roll out pad cuddled close to each other, faces hidden behind their dark coloured hair. Umji resting peacefully with the thought of the Angel trio together. Sowon tossing and turning as more thoughts ensued about the past of a certain girl named Eunbi. Yerin and Yuju werre both restlessly awake with curiosities of not only the two girls but also Umji as they wondered about the cause and death of all three.

Unedited~ 

Just wanted to put something out there since I have not it a very long time. Sorry for the delay but many more to come in the future!