Wishing and Waiting

A Galaxy of Wishes

Angels and Demons are real. Living amongst humans was once considered a hardship but now they live in peace with love. 

Angels still love and care to the extent. Demons still cause trouble and do dirty deeds. But that's just who they are now.

Once you die you will be reincarnated by the Judge. 

The Sky to take care of Angels and the Underworld to take care of Demons.

 

To think and dream is daring but sometimes the dare can be too much to bear. 

A heart can only hold so much before it will crack and break. 

 

Eunbi lazed around outside at the dead of night. 

Here she was in her backyard laying on her black and purple chevron blanket.

The night air was quiet. Warm air not too hot or humid, blanketed over Eunbi's small frame. 

"Hey Sky, it's me again." Eunbi whispered softly and giggled soon after.

"I know I haven't been able to talk to you in awhile." She sighed, "My mom is still mad at me for not following her completely."

She waited in the silence for a brief second as if the Sky was talking back.

"But I met this girl while I was away. Her name is Kim Sojung but she calls herself Sowon. We've became good friends in a matter of short time."

Eunbi sighed out and took a deep breath before continuing.

"I think I've fallen for her. Mom would be disgraced of me yet again but there's nothing I can do to fix my family anymore."

Her family was as broken as glass. It can never be the same once broken. Even if you try to fix it. 

Her mom beat her brother so hard he had to get help and now is a patient at WaterRose Hospital. He tried to keep his sister safe but resulted in him losing his true self. 

Poor dad lost his soul and heart at war and claims he knows no one in this family so he left. Now he lives with another woman and he's raising another child.

After her dad left that's when her mom got worse and now drinks to her death.

And Eunbi. She tried to salvage the family but lost herself in the process. She finds parts and pieces of herself but cannot find enough to cover all the cracks and damage.

Her parents are bound to be Demons but her brother will hopefully become an Angel. For little Eunbi, she doesn't know where she's suppose to go.

"She's perfection while I'm just little Eunbi. She's really pretty and kind-hearted. I think you'll really like her." Eunbi looks to the twinkling stars.

"Her giggle is cute. It shot little love bullets to my heart. And her smile stopped my world. Her hand is really soft when I shook it. I also want to touch her hair. Would her hair be soft like her hand? She's super tall like a tree too. But all in all she deserves the best in the world." 

The silence was becoming almost unbearable like the time she sits at the hospital across from her nonresponsive brother. 

I'm sorry but I can't live like this.

"Can you promise me something?" Her voice was shaking. "I wish for Sowon to see everything, even the galaxy." 

"I don't think I will be coming back anytime soon like this. I'm sorry. But maybe we can meet with me up there too?"

Maybe but in reality I'm destined to be a Demon.

Tears slipped out of Eunbi's eyes as she made her way to a tree. She took out a rope that was hidden in the grass by the tree. She already prepared and adjusted the thick cord from the days before. Her hands pulling it over her head and let it hang around her neck. 

Breathe in

Breathe out

Silence

~~~

Breaking News: Jung Eunbi Found Dead

by a Sucessful Suicide Attempt

Will she become Angel or Demon?

Sowon stared at the screen with nothing but the sweet memories crashing down on her like wave.

Her giggle

Those eyes

Her love

"Why? Eunbi... No. Today was suppose to be the day- the day I confess." Sowon whispered to herself.

Breaking down in tears, her parents could do nothing about it.

"You'l find her, I'm sure. She'll always be in your heart. she'll be an Angel who will watch over you." Her mom tried to soothe.

"Angels are real, right? She'll come back for me, right?" Sowon asked between her sobs.

"Of course. She loved you and you loved her. You two are meant to be."

Sowon stared back up and went outside to let the air cool her down.

She stared at the bright Sky.

I'll wait. 

Wait for the day to come when we remeet, Angel or Demon, and I'll love you more than an eternity. 

 

Unedited~