Later

A Galaxy of Wishes

2 years later

"Yeoja Chingu, you're time on stage is next!" Their manager called.

Sowon, Yerin, Umji, and Yuju all waited by the stage whie fixing their mics.

Stylists rushed around them to touch up little imperfections on them.

"Ready unnie?" Umji, an Angel that came to Earth a year ago, came up to Yuju and asked.

"Yeah!" Yuju was excited and danced a little to get her jitters out.

Even after about one year since their debut, the girls still get nervous on big stages. The chaos around them was surreal to them but they still have to focus to think about the performance and lyrics.

As they walked out on stage the lights blinded them and the cheers increased.

The screams and chants amazed the girls on how much attention their fans give to them and the love and adoration they have received.

~~~

"Eunha unnie! Come on~!" The long haired girl whined next to a short girl.

"I'm sorry SinB, it's just been awhile since we've been back on Earth." The girl named Eunha apologized. 

SinB sighed and couldn't help but forgive the girl cutely pouting.

"It's okay but I can't wait to see these girls! I hear they are so pretty and popular!" SinB fangirled. "Yerin is super pretty!"

"Yeah, yeah." Eunha has yet to see the girls and ony came for the sake of her long time friend SinB.

They walked inside the large concert room with the stage and sat at the seats near the back, away from the stage.

Four stunning girls walked on stage just as they got situated in the seats.

"2, 3 Anneoyong haseyo! We are Yeoja Chingu!" 

The crowd cheered including hyper SinB hollering loudly from the back.

"I can't believe I get to see them in real life!" SinB told to Eunha excitedly.

Eunha nooded and looked at all four beautiful girls. One girl looked familiar but she couldn't place her finger on where she had seen her before.

"SinB-ah~ Who's the shortest one?"

"Ahh, that's Kim Yewon but she goes by the stage name Umji like the thumb. She's an Angel."

Eunha's eyes lit, "That's Yewonnie? Our Yewonie? So she came down to Earth before us? I wondered where she went!" Eunha jumped up and down in her seat.

Eunha gushed at remembering the cutey whom she loved dearly. She was deeply sad when she didn't find Yewon the next day but instead a note of her dreams down on Earth and wishing the best of the two girls to be able to see each other at another time.

"Maybe we can try and see them so we can say hi to our friend, I didn't even know she was in Yeoja Chingu," SinB said sheepishly. "I was too busy looking at Yerin."

Eunha giggled, "Aww, Does little SinB have a little crush?" She teased.

SinB blushed profusely, "Says the one who is actually little." SinB tried to fight back.

Eunha just laughed more but SinB wasn't wrong with height. SinB always teased about the height even if Eunha was the older one.

They both turned back watching the girls dance perfectly on stage.

As time time for the moon night
꿈 속에서 너를 만나 (Kkum sogeseo neoreul manna)

The crowd, along with the Eunbi duo cheered as they finished the song and walked off stage.

The fans were now leaving but SinB and Eunha waited to try and see Yewon one last time.

"I miss Yewon..." Eunha pouted.

"We'll see her," SinB promised and patted Eunha."And maybe we can see all the other girls too!"

"Maybe.."

I miss you Yewon-ah~

Unedited~

A/N

What is this? Umha? Confused aren't you? Muahaha, jk it's all okay. I promise but just what happened in the sky and why doesn't Eunha remember Sowon? Oooo questions questions. Let's figure out hopefully soon -Em