Angels

A Song For You

I went backstage to greet them afterwards and hugged them.
And then we all cried together.
The last few weeks had been a rollercoatser of emotion and I guess we couldn't hold it in any longer.
I broke free first and wiped my eyes 'I am so proud of you, you did it and now you can relax...everyone is so happy for you'
'So am I?' said a voice behind us

I turned around and almost dropped to the floor.
He was here, standing right in front of us
Jonghyun smiled. The rest of them said nothing.
'Y-you're here...but I'm not asleep...am I?'
'No you're completely awake Soojin' he replied.
'H-how are you here?'
'I had to come and congratulate you all in person' he said and hugged us all one by one and then Key walked up to him.
'Are you really here?' he asked and Jjong nodded 'you idiot, you complete idiot' he said but I could see him smiling 'I miss you Hyung'
'I know Kibummie, I miss you all too'
Taemin wrapped his arms around him and cried.
'Please come back, we need you back with us'
'I'm sorry Taemin, i can't come back, It was all i could do to come and see you guys like this'
He looked over to Jinki with a sad smile.
'My only Hyung, you're the best leader of all you know that right?'
'Only because I have the best memebers' he replied.
And then it was Minho's turn. He smirked and said
'Ah Minho-ssi, I'm finally taller' Minho smiled through his tears and hugged him tightly.
And then Jonghyun turned to me.
'Thank you so much for everything you've done, no words can describe how much having you in our lives has helped us. You are an amazing and inspiring person. Thank you for looking after my brothers' he kissed my cheek and then looked back to the rest.
'I'm so sorry that i had to leave you all so soon but always know that I am with you no matter what and I will always look out for you no matter what. I admit that i was worried about what my leaving would do but now I know that I don't have to worry anymore. Don't cry anymore okay,I'm happy now, everything's alright. I love you all so much'
'We love you Jonghyun' we said together in unison as we watched him fade away.

I couldn't believe what has just happened,it didn't feel real but it was.
I stayed with them that night, I felt it was probably best for all of us. 
We didn't want to sleep but we had to, the boys had a busy couple of weeks ahead of them.
But they would be alright.
We all would be.