Memories

A Song For You

'Soojin, you still with us?' asked Key.
'Huh? oh yeah I'm here'
'You okay? you zoned out there'
'Yesyes I'm fine'I replied and then realised I was fiddling with the necklace Jonghyun had given me for my birthday one year.
It was a small silver pawprint engraved with a heart.
'Because we both love animals' he said as he did up the clasp behind me.
I turned and hugged him.
'I'll treasure it forever' I told him.
I dropped it quickly and smiled, Key didn't look convinced but he let it go thankfully.
'Can I hear the song too or is that going too far?' I asked and he shrugged.
'I guess it would be alright' he said and I clapped my hands together like a little kid and he laughed.
'I forgot how cute you could be' he said
'Excuse you, could be? I'm always cute'
'If you say so'
'Ah Kibum you're so rude'
'But you love me anyways'
'That is very true' I agreed
'When you two are done, we have work to do' called Minho 'come join us Soojin'
'Are you sure?' I asked
'Yes duh, we wouldn't be here if it wasnt for you, you're coming too'
That was good because I wasn't planning on leaving.

Eventhough I'd been with them through everything, I'd never actually been with them when they were filming a music video, I always enjoyed watching it when it was released with beveryone else.
This time was different though, it was a special occasion and there was no way I was going to miss it for anything.
I'd be good and sit quietly and just watch and support my boys.
Not everyone was happy with me being there though.
'No one here but the band' said a rather annoyed director.
'She's with us' said Taemin 'she stays'
I smiled smugly at the director and sat down.

Who would have thought that filming a music video could be so stressful? They all looked exhausted but they continued on because of course, everything had to be perfect and completely spot on all of the time.
I knew it would be, their fans were the most important things to them and they would make it perfect for them no matter what it took to do it.
I smiled to myself.
I was so proud of what and who they'd become and was so privalaged to watch them grow and change before me.
I also felt privalaged to be a party to it all as and when it happened.i was the luckiest person in the whole world.