Golden Child

Sanctuary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie opened the code locked door with her free hand, the other holding the yellow umbrella. She went inside her dark flat, turning on all the lights to see her surroundings clearly. An uneasy feeling settled in the pit of her stomach but she brushed it off, for she’s in a state of mind wherein she’s too tired to worry about anything  She proceeded to her suit and change into a more comfortable wear.

 
Once she slipped on her cottony soft pyjamas, the creaking of wooden floor startled her, like someone is stepping on it, making her utterly confused since she isn’t moving on her position. She went to the living room with feather light steps to avoid any attractive noise but due to her clumsy tendencies, she ended up colliding with a picture frame, smashing it’s glass to pieces.


She tried to clean it up by picking the broken pieces, it’s sharp material accidentally slicing her finger, a trickle of blood made its way down her arm and onto the floor. Further attracting the souls who’s desperate for a taste of the golden child’s blood. 


The footsteps came back, faster and much more hurriedly, a puppet with a bride’s gown came creeping up towards her, with it came more ghosts in every shape and size. She turned around and ran inside the bathroom, defenseless against this creatures. She locked the bathroom door and blocked it with heavy objects, thinking of ways to help herself. The scratching noise against the wooden door and the huge ruckus that can be heard outside suddenly came into a halt. 


Confused with the sudden change of ambiance, she put away all the objects blocking the door way and opened it. Once she stepped outside, strong and firm arms pulled her by the waist, catching her by surprise, Jennie was about to scream but then she came face to face with the one and only Demi God. 


Jisoo pulled the girl flushed to her body and yanked down the neck of the latter’s shirt, the tint of red coloring the cheeks of the said girl. A bite mark, uncannily similar to what the puppet ghost who possessed the child once described and the strong smell of hyacinth added more unwanted evidence 


“You’re the Golden Child” Jisoo breathlessly said “I should have known” she lets go of the tiny waist, stepping forward menacingly, making Jennie take a step back, the Demi God took a step forward again as the wall hinders Jennie to take another step back. She placed her hand beside Jennie’s head as she broke the wall, detaching itself from the surrounding bricks.

They floated mid air as Jisoo’s hunger became overwhelmingly strong to handle, Jennie’s whimp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter