The Demi God

Sanctuary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This is where everything begins 

 

 

 

 

 

‘The mountain near hongdae are caught ablaze, scientists said a huge forest fire is the main culprit. Fear not,  paramedics and fire fighters are trying their best to keep our citizens safe from harm' The news anchor said with dismay. There’s only one thing left to do, a man wearing a flat cap thought as he leaned back on his chair. 


-----------------


Jennie with her head down and ears shut walked to the packed hallway squeezing her way through

trying but miserably failing to ignore the silent whispers thrown behind her back with them thinking that their voices are low enough to not be heard by their miserable victim, ‘ghost freak' ‘she’s a ghost' ‘scary’ the voices said. 


The new teacher opened the sliding door of the classroom with her kind smile beaming at them

placing herself behind the teachers desk with soft footsteps, making the noise turn into whispers, into murmurs and finally into complete silence.

“Please introduce yourselves one by one, any volunteer to start it off?” the teacher asked.

Jennie thought that this was her time to shine, her new beginning.

She’ll show her classmates that she isn’t a freak and that she can stand up for herself, with this thought in mind, she stood up bravely and delivered her introduction with pride.

Looks of confusion and disgust was directed at her, negativity surrounding her system.

She looked up to the teacher to gain some sort of comfort and validation but instead, she was greeted by a hideous looking spirit with her fangs bared at the frightened child.

She immediately opened her yellow polka dotted umbrella with a spell engraved to the side of it to shield herself from the nightmare induced creature.

Due to her unexpected actions, the students around her started freaking out, screams and the sound of wooden chairs scraping against the floor board can be heard under her umbrella, a worried teacher tried to calm the situation down with the best of her ability.

 

-------------


She just wanted to walk home in peace but the universe is clearly against her as the ghost from earlier can’t seem to leave her alone.

“Lets study together, I’m a great teacher you know” the annoying ghost mocked.

Jennie turned around to glare at her but the unfazed ghost just bared her gnarly teeth at the kid again trying to threaten her.

Jennie opened her umbrella but the ghost effortlessly grabbed it, she was about to throw it and attack the child once more when a strong wind blew her up and above.

Jennie looked around to find the source of this amazing witch craft 

an old man -probably in his mid 40's- stood behind her with this army cap on his head matched with a tuxedo obviously made by the finest cloth. With all this money, you'd think that he’ll have a better fashion sense.

He’s holding this charcoal black umbrella with a handle encrusted with silvers to golds to diamonds.

“How did you do that?” the kid asked the stranger who wreaked with expensive perfume.

The stranger did a trick with his elegant umbrella and thumped it on the ground causing it to let out a huge force enough to make Jennie stumble back a bit.

She tried to copy but she just ended up looking like a joke next to the magnificent umbrella.

“Wow! You’re not a normal person are you? Are you another one of these ghosts” She said, speculations forming in her mind.

“let’s just say that I’m a fairy, to make it less scarier” he replied “You’re not a normal child either, you’re the perfect accomplice for me” th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter