Mischief

Sanctuary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The ringing alarm of the palace startled the snoring King. He alarmingly jumped out of his luxurious bed making the golden duvet fall to the polished floor.

"Ahhh that little rat is back again" He rushed to the gigantic wooden door with designs woven by expert hands nobody but themselves can replicate.

A panicked servant with wild messy hair, obviously from all the stress he been through, ran to the king trying his best not to gag from the smell the King is emitting

“Sire! Someone broke into the palace stealing the crown we’ve been oh so protecting with her dirty little theft hands!”

the said crown was passed down by the royalties ancestors making it an important factor to their rich life.

“I’ll kill that little if I ever get my hands on that pesky little neck of hers!” The king shouted from rage thinking the little theft will tremble with fear, but he thought wrong. 

 

 

The Demi God heard the Kings cry of terror making her roar with laughter, energy and adrenaline amplifying the sound she’s producing. She ran, jumped and flew with mischief running through her blood.

The Powerful girl slowed down once she’s sure those palace wimps isn’t following her anymore, taking the shining crown engraved with stones whose names are pronounced with difficulty.

She threw the epitome of capitalism and immediately caught it, doing this repeatedly until she caught site of a little girl who’s watching her with curious and steady eyes

 this caught her by surprise dropping the crown due to shock and double checking if the said girl isn’t really just a cat lost in this unknown place. She tried to approach this little being but before she even had the chance to move forward, It ran away.

Still stunned with the weird interaction, she stood still taking everything in when a sudden noise alerted her still bugged mind.

Turning her head to the annoying sound, she saw her father’s men slowly descending the sky with their big muscly body, making the clouds part like it’s a story from the bible.

This scene is unfolding in front of her and all she can think about is “”.

Her father’s men hasn’t even touched the ground yet but she already gave up escaping knowing they’ll be able to find her wherever she tries to hide into, so she just patiently waited for her impending doom, having the time to rethink all her life choices.

Her father’s right hand leads this pack of huge men, he’s complete with all the stereotypical misogynistic power hungry traits

he always try his best to make a dominant aura around him but ends up looking gay as , excuse her language

Fortunately, that amazing entrance can’t be seen by any mortal, it’s really obnoxious. They gracefully landed in front of her, successfully marking the ground they’re standing on.

“The Demi God of mischief, Kim Jisoo!  Your father, Kim Namjoon, ask for your presence in our holy headquarters. I ask that you peacefully come with us or we will not hesitate to limit your movements.” The Demi God rolled her eyes and followed these s with a heavy heart.

They slowly flew away from the homeland of the mortals making it look like a ball of greens and blues.

Her father’s men left her in front of a white large door with a door knocker that looks like a head of a Lion. Having no choice but to grasp the metal head and bang it against the milky white wood, it opened automatically making her jump back a little bit.

The booming voice of her father said her name and she quietly followed  the sound. Unrolled red carpet greeted her immediately with guards completely filling the sides of the soft cloth.

She gingerly walked on the carpet until she reached the end where his throne is located, the familiar look of disappointment is plastered on the face of her beloved father. The God looked at her intently like he's trying to figure out how he raised such a hard headed child.

“How many reminders have I thrown at you but you kept on disregarding it!? This is the last time that you’ll do this or I’ll have no choice but to punish you with your wrong doings! If this warning is ignored, don’t blame me for anything!” her father boomed, his veins about to pop any second now.

“Yes father, I won’t do it again” she tried her best to show sincerity and guilt and it looked like it worked

“Remember my warning child, you’re dismissed” She smirked in victory and proudly walked out of the eerily quiet room. 

Being bored out of her wits she thought of something enjoyable to do, the face of the little being earlier flashed in her mind. Curiosity fueled her want to see this little thing, not wasting any more time, she wore black clothes trying to blend into the darkness.

She quietly got out of their silent headquarters that’s swarming with guards of all sizes, taking her time not to be noticed. She successfully got out of the claustrophobic place and quickly flew down to the mortals homeland.

 

------------

 

She came back to the unknown place where she once saw the little being that caught her interest before those pesky men seized her. She retraced her steps and the forest swallowed her whole again.

After hours and hours of navigating through the thick trees and jumping from branch to branch, she finally saw progress as a little cabin camouflaged with the plants around it are seen perched on the green grass.

She excitedly ran towards it and knocked on the wooden door. An old woman opened it and a whiff of coziness an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter