accident

Why Her?? (CANCELLED)

Chaeyoung flashback

"Mommy, Daddy and Bommie unnie would u promise to me that we can live for long together?" Little Chaeyoung said as 3 of them chuckle and pat the little girl. Chaeyoung were still 7 at that time, the time when she was happy, cheerful, a crybaby and had a lot of friends.

"we promised ah Chaeyoungie." Her sister said and all of them smiled.they always laugh at their own joke like others do. Her dad making a silly face, her mom excited stories and her sister "single" stories. Chaeyoung was so happy at that time. 

until They scream when they saw a big truck started to crash at them. Her father tryed to go to the other way but it's to late since the big truck were to fast. The car flipped 360°.

Chaeyoung woke up to see her parents and her sister are injured badly then her. She was awoken because of the sound of ambulance, police sirens, and crowds circling them. 

 Chaeyoung then started to scream at them hoping to wake up

"MOM, DAD, BOMMIE UNNIE WAKE UP, PLEASE DON'T LEAVE CHAEYOUNGIE" Chaeyoung sobbed so hard

 

Chaeyoung then woke up from her nightmare panting. Sweats on her forehead and her hand. She keep thinking about that incident, the incident that make her depressed, cold, dense about love, blunt and more. 

Chaeyoung then look to her nightstand. In the nightstand there was a photo framed. in the photo framed is a picture of a dad, a mom a sister and a young hapy child. She reach the photo framed and sigh.

"U all broke my promises." She said bitterly as she put it down and head out to get a bath. the lonely girl live alone in an apartmen that she got from her work. She is a young ceo one of the most successful company. But because of her school, her aunt and uncle is the one who managed her company.

She had finished her bath and just wearing a casual shirt with shorts. There's a lot  of bandage everywhere on her body and one band aid at her right cheek, that's the reason why she always wear a long pants and long sleeve shirt or a hoodie on public to hide her wounds.

The tall girl then received a call on her phone which is Lisa. She want to ignore it but Lisa keep calling her. She then pick it up.

"What the do u want manoban." She said annoyed.

"Woah, woah chill dude have a bad morning huh?"

"Yeah, because of u."

"chillax I'm coming to ur apartmen in a minute now."

"uhm... what? But why? Absolutely n-"

"I'm coming no but's or no byee~~." just like that she hang up. Chaeyoung was about to protest but the caller hang up so she throw her phone to the wall, not care if the screen crack.

Her stomach then growling meaning she was hungry. She then go to her kitchen to cook a ramen since that's the only food left because the refrigerator is full of puddings and jelly. Chaeyoung then sit on the couch and continue eating it.

She then got a bell of the door which she ignored since she knew it was the long legged girl. She then got a knock but still not answering the door until the door started to pounding. the tall girl groan and stood up to open the door without looking at the peepholes.

She then open the door revealed 3 person in front of her. Correction 3 GIRLS, Her eyes wide open when she notice that Lisa brought 2 girls, 2 GIRLS to her apartmen. The girls started to look at her and also froze.

"Uhm.. Lisa ur friend u mean her?" Jennie ask sarcastically. As Chaeyoung just rolled her eyes.

"Yes, sorry if I didn't tell u who it is since u will reject to come with us." Lisa smiled as Jennie groan. Jennie then look at Chaeyoung and notice how a lot bandage in her arms and legs and one bad aid on her right cheek.

Jisoo saw it too and gasp looking at her. Chaeyoung was confused why both of them looking at her like that until she notice that both of them look at her bandage.

"No need to be worried about this, it's just an accident." Chaeyoung said as both of them nod make her relieve. The girls step in to her apartmen and keep thinking how neat is this place.

"So what's bring u guys in here?" Chaeyoung said as she continue eating her ramen.

''well..., we are going to the amusement park today but Jennie will be the third wheel of us so.. u have to join tho.''

hearing this makes Chaeyoung choke on her own ramen. it's been years isnce the last time she got the amusement park. all 3 of them look at her weirdly but decide to shrugged it off.

''I'm hungry, how bout u two?'' Lisa asked as the 2 girls nod. 

''hey Chae, me and the j's are hungry what do u have?'' Lisa asked.

''Idk, just check the cupboard or the refrigerator.'' Chaeyoung said as Lisa nodded. Lisa then went to the kitchen only to be found a box of ramens and peppers and when at the basket fruit, it's full of mangoes.

she then went to the refrigerator only been greeted by mango jelly and puddings. Lisa then sigh and went back to the living room to hit Chaeyoung hardly.

''what the heck? I didn't do anything.'' Chaeyoung glare at Lisa glare back.

''what are u? ur apartmen if full of junk foods idiot. get out now before u went to the hospital.'' Lisa said.

"I'm too lazy to move." Chaeyoung said as she went back to eat her ramen causing Lisa head dizzing.

"Ok fine but go out with us i didn't take a NO by the way Jisoo and Jennie just take her pudding" Lisa said as the brunette and the black hair nod.

Chaeyoung then went to her room only wearing a grey clothes with blue ripped jeans and sandals. 

''happy?'' Chaeyoung said sarcastically and the blonde smiled. The blonde than judge her looks about but ok with it.

"Why aren't u wearing makeup? And there's bandage in both of ur arms" Lisa said.

"Uhm.. because I hate makeup? And it's cool?" Chaeyoung said as Lisa just rolled her eyes.

''Whatever but hey do me a favor can u? If ruin me and jisoo moment i will kick u until u were in melbourne .'' Lisa said with a whisper making Chaeyoung gulped. they then wear Lisa car which Chaeyoung being a driver so that Lisa had spent time with Jisoo.

the ride of the car is fulled of flirting and lovely sounds been make by Lisoo. Jennie Chaeyoung keep quiet with a awkward silence. Of course it's awkward since both of them were enemies.

Jennie just look at the window and Chaeyoung focusing on the road. Jennie just keep thinking about her hug to Chaeyoung and it makes her blush. when they arrived Chaeyoung kick Lisa so hard that she fell down.

''YAH!! why did u do that?'' Lisa said as Chaeyoung shrugged.

''uhm..maybe because of u?'' Chaeyoung said sarcastically.

''well ur just jealous since u never had a girlfriend.'' Lisa said while stuck her tongue out at her. Chaeyoung just rolled her eyes meanwhile Jennie and Jisoo confused. Well all of their school had dating except Chaeyoung. She never date because it's annoying to her if she deal with a drama, jealousy, fighting and etc.

they then get into the amusement park and look around. There were some roller coaster, water park, arcade games and of course haunted house which is Jennie nightmare. 

"Hey How bout we try the roller coaster first?" Lisa said as 3 of them nod. They then go to a roller coaster which was a 147 ft tall. Chaeyoung just look up and admiring the view. It's been years since the last time she was riding it.

Meanwhile Jennie was scared due to the highest. She wants to run away but at the same time she want to be tough to show that she didn't need someone to protect her. Chaeyoung then looked at Jennie and noticed how pale she was.

"Yah, u ok?" Chaeyoung ask.

"I'm fine, let's go." Jennie said as she begin to walk away making Chaeyoung confused. Lisa and Jisoo noticed how pale she was but decided to laugh quietly.

When it was their ride Jennie and Chaeyoung sit in the back far away for the Lisoo couple. Jennie then panic when she sat down in it. While Chaeyoung? She was just hungry.

When the cart started to move. Jennie was panicking and really panicking because how height this is. Meanwhile Chaeyoung trying to think what dinner would she make.

When it was on the top Jennie froze because she know how fast is this. The roller coaster then went down in super speed causing a lot of people to cheer except for Jennie who was screaming. Chaeyoung look at the small girl as she started to cling on her right arm.

She was holding to tight that she can't even move a single bit. she wanted to laugh but didn't want the small girl make bruises on her stomach. When the ride ends Jennie jump off from the cart and began to run towards the nearest toilet. When she was finished she then find Jisoo, Lisa and Chaeyoung on the candy shop.

Jennie then ran to them to catch up. Jisoo look at her cousin worriedly since she was still pale.

"Hey Jen, ur okay? U seem have troubles?" Jisoo said.

"I'm fine unnie thx for the worry." Jennie said as Jisoo just shut meanwhile Lisa and Chaeyoung were bickering. They then go to the haunted house.

When they were in it Jennie just keep glancing at fear but shrugged it off. 

"Follow me so that we know the path." Jennie said as Chaeyoung raise her eyebrows but nod. When they in it Jennie keep Screaming and crying meanwhile Chaeyoung is lost and still hungry. Chaeyoung look at the petite girl as she just keep sobbing on her shirt hugging her.

Chaeyoung lead Jennie to the end of the path in only 2 minutes with Jennie keep screaming like a baby. When they met the Lisoo couple, the couple laugh at Jennie because of her screaming. She then pinch both of them and gave them a glare

They then played some of the games in the arcade always lost due to Lisa playing. When Jennie played she was like a pro since she was a lucky girl. Jisoo and Chaeyoung were talking some weird questions.

"So...ur Chaeyoung.... ur good?" The black hair girl ask as She just nod.

"U didn't talk much huh?" Jisoo said and again she nod.

"So are u good with games?"

"Uhm.. not really I think I at it." Chaeyoung said as Jisoo just laugh nervously. Jennie and Lisa then came back with unluck pair because of Lisa.

"Because of u! I didn't got the unicorn doll." Jennie said.

"What??? Don't blame me, blame the target." Lisa said as the small girl rolled her eyes. Chaeyoung then walk to the target game, the owner said that she needs to goal 15 times a the red moving target.

The target keep spin around as Chaeyoung maintined her focus. She then threw the first arrow and it quickly hit the middle target. She then threw again for 15 times that she hit it casually. 3 of them had their jaw on the floor since she target were to fast that people can't even see where had it gone. she won and give the unicorn to Jennie and walk away. Lisa and Jisoo talking about how cute both of them are but earn a death glare from Jennie. Jennie then feel so happy but still she doesn't had the courage to talk with her. she then take a deep breathe and an to the Tall lazy girl.

she run towards her with her small body with a big unicorn doll and stopped in front of the tall girl. The petite girl gave her a gummy smile that makes a lot of people in there uwu. There are a lot of boys and girls admiring how cute she was but she ignored it and focus at the person in front of her. they keep looking at each other for a few long seconds and get back in the world again.

"Thanks for the doll i really love unicorns." Jennie said smiling as she hug the giant unicorn doll with sparkles on her eyes.Her gummy eye smile that brings happiness make Chaeyoung  look at her, she can see the happiness on her eyes. For how many years she always see a person with tears and anger but now a smile.

Chaeyoung then rub her neck as she just look at her blankly it's been a long time of her been seeing that.

"No problem." She said. Jennie Just nod as a lot of people admiring how a cute couple both of them are. A lot of people keep talking about their difference with height and personality. Jennie blushed meanwhile Chaeyoung was still hungry.

They then walked towards the lisoo couple as Jisoo and Lisa smile at them. They keep admiring how cute both of them. Jennie just blush meanwhile Chaeyoung is thinking her lunch.

They then walk towards a cafe as Jennie and Jisoo is the ordered meanwhile the tall girls finding a seat. There's a bunch of girls maybe 6 were approaching them.

The then sit on their table as a lot of people stare at them saying how that 4 girls were hot. The group contains sunmi, hyuna, suzy and tiffany their hot seniors in school except Chaeyoung didn't know who are they. They keep touching their faces and hand to Lisa meanwhile Chaeyoung avoid it.

"Hey Barbie girl, what are u doin?" Hyuna said.

"U-uhm... I'm with my friends hanging out." Lisa said.

"Hmm who is this? What's ur name? Ur so hot like a daddy." Suzy said as Chaeyoung just avoid her. Tiffany then touch her right cheek and sunmi touch both of her arms which cause Chaeyoung to back off a little. They chuckle look at the tall brunette girl with bangs (imagine in aiiyl era where chaeyoung had bangs.) 

"Damn ur a fighter? Hot!" Tiffany said. ''really?, wow so smooth and pale for a fighter.'' ''oh god... so attractive.''

Hearing this make Chaeyoung gut sick. Jennie and Jisoo were already order and ready to get back but they saw Lisa and Chaeyoung were surrounded by 4 hot girls.Jennie and Jisoo were approaching to them and started to cough

"E-ehem." Jisoo cough as 4 of them look at the kim madly.

"What?" Sunmi said.

"Uhm.. they are our friends can u move aside." Jennie said.

"So? U just can wait right? We just want to interact with this 1 cutie and 1 barbie." Hyuna said. Jisoo and Jennie blood boil because they keep touching them.

Chaeyoung notice how both of them were angry and it's kinda funny since it was like in a school drama. Chaeyoung rolled her eyes then stood up walking towards both of them. The gangs were shock by the sudden rejection .

Chaeyoung then started to go to the cashier and talk with her. The cashier nod and her food were already arrived.

"Hey let's go." Chaeyoung said as the 3 of them left the seniors. The senior were very angry by her attitude but Chaeyoung remain unbothered. 

When they were going to the car, Lisa hit her head loudly that even an elderly can hear.

"What the hell? Why did u do that??" Chaeyoung said.

"What the hell? PARK CHAEYOUNG THEY ARE SENIORS AND PEOPLE HAVE TO RESPECT THEM OR THEY WILL BEAT UR " Lisa shout causing a lot of people to look at them as she apologized.

"Chillax I even reject a lot of seniors and stay unbothered." She said while Lisa facepalm. Jisoo and Jennie were giggling with each other.

After Chaeyoung and Lisa got home Jennie and Jisoo were in the living room discussing something.

''by the way there will be no classes tomorrow plus p.e tho.'' Jisoo said.

''really? thx for the reminder I didn't listen with the info.''

''yah maybe u should stop thinking about Chaeyoung.'' Jisoo said that make Jennie blush.

they bickering and fighting with each other until it was late at night and tomorrow is school days so they just said goodnight to each others.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The morning classes were usual and all students were getting ready for p.e class. The teacher was choi sooyoung a great athlete teacher that a lot of students had a crush on. Jennie and Jisoo were together until they heard someone calling them

"JISOO! JENNIE!" Lisa said running to them.

"Hi babe what's up?" Jisoo said.

"Well did u guys see Chaeyoung I mean today is an extra class of p.e until dismissal.'' Jennie then had an idea where she is as she sigh at her thoughts in that tree. 

"Hey guys I forgot something I will be back." Jennie said as both of them nod. She then get out from the gym running towards the stairs and finally made it to the rooftop.

When she opened a crack she saw a person sleeping the on the tree branch. She smirk and slam the door hardly causing the brunette to fell from the tree branch. 

She walked towards the person and smile at her. The tall girl just glared at her. Jennie then notice the bandage on her hand. She frowned at her thinking that she was fighting with someone else but shrugged it off.

"so.. What are you doing in here?" Chaeyoung said. 

"uhm..is that there would be a gym extra hour until dismissal and I really want to see you doing at sports." she said with a smile.

"and if I didn't want to?" 

"I tell to the principal and you will get detention." Jennie said while smirking. Chaeyoung just rolled her eyes and walked towards the door. Jennie then followed her. 

When they arrive at the school gym a lot of students keep gossiping about both of them since Jennie the popular student and Chaeyoung the mysterious kid. 

The gym teacher arrived and a lot of students started to drooling.

"hello there everyone is nice to meet you today." Ms Choi said as a lot of students cheer for her.

"okay now build up ur teammates with 5 and get ready." she said as everyone started to find their friends. Jennie then pick Jisoo,  Irene,  Nayeon, Yeri. Meanwhile Chaeyoung sleep in the bench. Jennie saw her and started to threw the water on her.

Chaeyoung woke up to find her wet and saw Jennie glare at her.

"find ur teammates not SLEEPING.'' Jennie said. Chaeyoung just rolled her eyes as she saw Lisa and her gangs approaching her. she then stand up getting ready to hide but been stopped by the small girl.

''hey Lisa and her gangs were approaching u give them a shot.'' Jennie said while look at Lisa gang.

''uhm..why?'' Chaeyoung said as Jennie push her to get closer with Lisa. Lisa give her a smile as Chaeyoung just look at them. the group contains Joy,Jihyo, Seulgi and Lisa. they only need one member and they choose to pick Chaeyoung.

''hey Chae, we need one person left at our group. I think me and the others are fined with each other, right guys?'' Lisa said as Chaeyoung yawned.

''that would be terrible Lice I'm bad with s- OUCH!'' Chaeyoung said as the 4 of them look at her weirdly and notice the petite Jennie beside her. Jennie just give them a smile but only give a glare to Chaeyoung.

''I mean sure, why not?'' Chaeyoung said as all of them cheered.

''ok thx Chae, LETS GO!!'' Lisa cheered as all ofthem follow along. when they were going a bit further Chaeyoung just sigh and glare at the older girl. the older girl give a smile of victory and went back to their teams. 

''ok class, we gonna had a dodgeball game. most members survive wins.'' Ms Choi said as she started to blow at the whistle. Chaeyoung didn't find it hard since she was good at it. a lot of students were impressed at Chaeyoung since she was lazy at p.e class. it's volleyball now and Jennie vs Lisa team. Jennie were good at it mean while Chaeyoung keep blocking her smash or shots.

Jennie saw this and scoff whenever Chaeyoung just pass the ball easily. Chaeyoung then look at Jennie and show her a peace sign and shoot the ball. Jennie than smash the ball hardly that Chaeyoung got knocked down. all the students gasp and Jennie just realized how hard she smash it. Chaeyoung is still passed out since it was hard for her to move.

Mrs Choi went to Chaeyoung to check on her an it's very bad. 

''Jennie! what happened?''

''I'm so sorry Mrs Choi I didn't mean to-'

''Jennie bring her to the clinic u responsible for this, Class cancelled u may do whatever u want but school left at 3pm'' Mrs Choi said as all the students when to check on Chaeyoung. Jennie ran to her and grab her arm to support. but then she saw Chaeyoung let go her hand off and walked.

Jennie went beside Chaeyoung and wearing a frown face that will never unnoticed Chaeyoung view.

''can u wipe that frown? it sick me how people use that face to me.'' Chaeyoung said. Jennie stop and low her head again. Chaeyoung look at her weirdly as she went to approach the petite girl. the petite girl were in tears and shaking Chaeyoung shooked at it and started to panic

''H-hey why a-are u c-crying?'' Chaeyoung stuttered.

''I'm sorry'' Jennie said with a worried tone. Chaeyoung stunned because of her.

''I'm sorry, really really sorry. I didn't mean to-'' but Jennie can't continue her words as Chaeyoung threw the water of her water bottle. Jennie was shook. she was about to mad but been cut by a towel throw on her head.

''stop crying. It make u look ugly.'' Chaeyoung said with her tongue stick out. Jennie then revenged with her water as they played like tom and jerry. they stop because of Chaeyoung cracked bones sound as Jennie laugh at her.

''hahahahha grandma.'' she said while stick her tongue out she then went through Chaeyoung but she never noticed the small smiles that Lives in Chaeyoung mouth. when they arrived at the clinic Chaeyoung been medicate and they left. Jennie and Chaeyoung then went to the rooftop which is cloudy with dark clouds and winds blowing. Jennie then forgot that Chaeyoung jacket were still with her which she cursed.

''.''

'huh?''

''I forgot ur jacket that u left it at my room...'' Jennie said.

''don't worry since I think u love that jacket u can keep it tho.'' Chaeyoung said with a yawn. Jennie smiled and thank her. both of them were silence for a while until Jennie ask a question.

''hey..aren't fell afraid to feel alone?'' Jennie said as Chaeyoung were thinking.

''yeah. I do afraid to be alone.''

''oh.. sorry for that question.''

''no problem.'' Chaeyoung said as both of them look at the sky. the difference is that Chaeyoung was sleeping on the tree branch and Jennie were sleeping under the tree. they woke up when the school bell ringing. they walked to their class and wave goodbye. Jennie then met Jisoo on the school gates as they walked home. when they were in the school Jennie heartbeat was still beating so fast at the earlier thoughts and she remind herself to be calm. she then grab Chaeyoung jacket with her to have a peaceful sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

=============================================================================================================================

yosh, yosh it's me. I finally update again for a week. by the way i create 2 chapters in here. there would be a line and the first one is the 4th chapter and the 5th is the after. Sorry for the late update since this year is my final year and I had to focusing at my studies. thx for the supports by the way and thank u again for reading. 

buhbye :v

-weirdimaginations