The real drama starts now

Why Her?? (CANCELLED)

ring ring

It's lunch time and and as usually Jennie and her gangs were eating together. While Jennie were laughing at her dorky friends there's a slam at the door followed by 3 hot girls. Those 3 hot girls is sunmi hyuna and suzy (from accident chapter) were walking towards her group.

All of the students ofcourse look at them since 3 of them are hotties. When they getting closer to the gangs table, she slam the table causing a lot of people to flinch at the sudden action.

"Hey fellas what u doin?" Hyuna said.

All of them just stay quiet as 3 of them started to throw their lunches to the floors.

"Ooops?" Sunmi and Suzy just giggled at the sight. All of them were shocked ofcourse.

"What the hell did u just do?" Irene said with an anger on her voice while seulgi tryin to keep her girlfriend patience.

"Uhm... are u blind? U didn't look what did i do huh?" As Suzy said this causing Irene starting to attack but can't since wendy and joy grab her.

"What did u guys want?" Lisa said.

"Oh lisa ur so hot! But sorry babe my heart were taken by a hot fighter."

hot fighter? jennie ask on her mind.

"Hot fighter? John cena?" Jisoo said dumbly.

"No idiot. The hot daddy that u bring yesterday." Suzy smirk as all of their eyes were wide open looking at them.

"Well we don't know where she is." Jennie said.

"Liars! Don't act like u don't know it." Hyuna said as she was about to grab Jennie hair but been stopped by someone. She was about to kick the person but then stopped. Chaeyoung was there with an emotionless expression all the time.

"Looking for me? I'm here now so what?"

"Oh hi hottie." Hyuna said.

"Wah daddy is here." Suzy said while 3 of them started to get near at Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung just rolled her eyes as she saw them.

"So what?"

"Hmm rude but hot btw do me a favor."

"Nope."

"Are u sure?" Sunmi said as 3 of them circle around Chaeyoung. Suzy then grab Chaeyoung neck and pull her closer for a kiss but luckily for Chaeyoung that she stumble backwards. All of the students in the canteen were terrified with them.

"What the hell?" Chaeyoung said as she feel her neck bleeding because of suzy long and sharp nail cut her skin.

"Yes or no? I mean if u say yes i want u being my girlfriend if no then I toture ur friends." Hyuna said as they leave the canteen laughing. Lisa then come towards to Chaeyoung as she grab her shoulder.

"Hey Chaeng u should choose no tho." Lisa said. Chaeyoung look at her weirdly.

"Nah i didn't choose one of it. I...think about it." Chaeyoung said as she leave the canteen. Jennie stood up left her friends and also leave the canteen. 

"Jen! Where u going?" Nayeon said.

"Uhm.. I forgot something i be back later!" Jennie said as she continue to walk. When she get out as usual she ran to the rooftop and found Chaeyoung sitting in one of the bench. She also sit on the bench as Chaeyoung look at her and shock as she stumble down to the ground.

"Pfft... HAHAHAHHAHAH" Jennie laugh. Chaeyoung just glared at her and sit on the floor.

"What are u doing here?"

"Hm.. idk just wondering what are u doing?"

"Oh... what a stupid reason." Chaeyoung said.

"I can't find a reason tho."

"Because ur stupid." 

"I'm not idiot." Jennie said as she hit Chaeyoung hardly.

"Whatever." Chaeyoung rolled her eyes.

They been silence for a minute. The wind breeze them like a water that has been freezed because of a cold tempature. Jennie look at beside her and stare at the girl so long.

Wow never thought she was this good looking Jennie thought and then Chaeyoung look at her with confused face. They stared for long time. They didn't even broke a stare until Chaeyoung broke their silence.

"Are u ok?" Chaeyoung said. Jennie snap her thoughts and blushing due to embarrassed. Chaeyoung was so confused with the situation.

"Y-Yes I'm fine."

great Jennie u stutter ur words 

"Oh...ok." Chaeyoung said. The school bell ring signaled class had started. Both of them walk to their class without saying anything. 

The school bell ring signaled the school is over. Nayeon walk towards Jennie to say something.

"Hey Jen, are u free at saturday?"

"Yes why?"

"I was wonder can u go to my birthday party."

"Wait it's at saturday??" Jennie ask. nayeon then pout making her giggle.

"How come u forgot my birthday."

"Sorry but yes ofcourse i'll be coming." Jennie said with a smile. Nayeon then hug her tightly because of their long friendship she feel a tear in her eyes 

"Thanks so much Jen, don't be late btw." Nayeon said while bid a goodbye.

"Bye nayeon."

 

It's nayeon birtday and Jennie is wearing a sky blue dress with white heels. She been picked up by Lisa and Jisoo. When they arrived Nayeon house was super big more like a mansion. They get in and find Nayeon talking with someone else.

"Nayeon!"

"Hey u guys came."

"Why not? We are ur bestfriends." Jisoo said. They then talk with someone else and saw Jihyo and Joy over there with someone. And the person is Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung was wearing a hoodie with black ripped jeans. Jennie admit she looks hot on it but just keep it silence.

"Yo! Park cousins." Lisa waved.

"Lisa sup how u doin?"

"Good hbu?"

"Pretty great except for this kid." Joy said while glaring at the girl who was sitting on the sofa. When all of them talk with someone else Jennie notice the 3 s were invited to Nayeon party. The 3 s then went to the sofa to Chaeyoung. Suzy sit on her lap meanwhile Hyuna and Sunmi sit beside her.

"Hello there." Suzy said while looking at her.

"What the hell? Get off me."

"No can do daddy let's get a room." Hearing this make Jennie gut sick as she went to Lisa and Jisoo to inform them. They were drunk but still manage to understand what Jennie meant. They run to the sofa to find suzy still sitting on top of Chaeyoung.

"Yah! What the hell?" Lisa said while pulling suzy backward causing a lot of people gasping.

"Ouch! What the hell ?"

"U drunk get out here 3 of u NOW!" Nayeon shout at them as 3 of them cursing to everyone.

" all of u. u u u. But trust me Chaeyoung would be ours." The 3 of them said while slam the door meanwhile Chaeyoung cringe looking at them. All of them ask Chaeyoung if she's alright she just nod and everyone keep dancing or drinking.

Jennie were drunk fastly since she was not good at alchohols she webt to Chaeyoung and sit beside her. Chaeyoung look at the tipsy small girl and realize how her face were red. 

"Hi." Jennie said with a smile.

"Uhm... u ok?" 

"I'm fine what do u mean?"

"Aren't u too drunk for this?"

"I'm not drunk! I'm just tired." Jennie said while leaning her head on Chaeyoung shoulder. Chaeyoung just rolled her eyes and continue looking at the petite girl. And she admit that she was beautiful but shrug her mind off.

all of the party people also drunk except Chaeyoung. Jennie get up from her sit and sit on Chaeyoung lap causing her to flinch at the sudden action. She wrapped her legs around Chaeyoung waist and put her arms on her neck.

She then look at her lips hungrily. Chaeyoung notice it and wrap her arms around the petite girl waist. Jennie lean forward and close her eyes for a kiss but then she fell Chaeyoung were changing their postion. Chaeyoung grab the girl and put her on the couch leaving Jennie alone. 

Jennie were embarrassed and get up to go Lisa and Jisoo telling them She want a ride for home. Both of them nod and bid Nayeon goodbye. On the ride Jennie were super embarrassed the moment she and Chaeyoung.  

"Hey Jen we saw u sitting on her." Jisoo said teasingly and Jennie blush while hitting both of them making them laugh.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello I'm sorry for the late update :'v u know homework :v thank u for reading it and sorry for the cringey story. Btw see ya

-weirdimaginations