Tsundere Jennie

Why Her?? (CANCELLED)

Jennie woke up. She was so happy that today was friday and look at her clock that reads 06.40 a.m.  like always she then get up to get ready for school. She find out that Jisoo and Lisa is in the downstair ready to get to school.

She was surprised how both of them were so early in the morning. both of them notice the expression off Jennie and chuckle.

''If U wondering why both of us is early because the student council really need an extra help.''

Both of them said with a smile. Jennie then nod and started to walk outside to Lisa car and get in. Lisa and Jisoo was bickering at each other meanwhile Jennie was spaced out during all the road.

She usually always stop both of them but this it was different. Jisoo and Lisa notice it and frowned looking at Jennie. they arrived at the school in time and both of them bid goodbye to Lisa. Jisoo notice that Jennie were still spacing out while walking to their classroom.

''Hey Jen ur okay? U been spacing out a lot now.'' Jisoo said with a worried face. Jennie than get back to reality and look at Jisoo who had been looking at Jennie the whole time.

''I-I'm fine unnie it's nothing.'' she said with a smile, Jisoo then just nod and they had already arrived at their class and started to take their seat. they did what they always do talking with friends or playing or even gossiping. Class starting and as usual Jennie was super paying attention to it.

Class ended and all the students groaned as the teacher giving them a super hard history homework. it was lunch time since break is awhile ago so they still had plenty time to discuss.

''oh man I am so tired of homework.'' Irene said.

''me too and most of all it was super hard.'' Yeri said.

''well i got a game tonight but i cancelled it for this.'' Jisoo said while pouting.

''huh, this is too hard i heard that a lot of the student got below 60% for this homework.'' Nayeon said..

''how bout u jen? u look calmed.'' Irene said.

''well.. i'm not actually.'' The teacher say is a homework with 2 person but Jennie friends team up with her hirlfriends meanwhile Jennie has no choice but to team up with the .

Jennie then started to go to the other class. the 4 look at Jennie as She suddenly walk out from the class. they then followed Jennie and look at her that she go to the c class.

when Jennie get in a lot of student gasp and gossiping since she is the face of the school. Lisa then notice her and started to walk towards her. 

''hey unnie what are u doing here?'' Lisa ask.

''Oh.. I just really need to talk with this person for a while.'' Jennie said as she walk towards Chaeyoung who was wearing her headphones and reading a book.

Jennie look at her as Chaeyoung didn't notice there was someone in front of her. Jennie then take her book and smile at her making all the students gasp. Chaeyoung just groaned and look at her coldly.

''what?'' Chaeyoung said while took of her headphones.

''cold much.'' She muttered but smile when she looked at the students from the c class or other class watching them. Chaeyoung doesn't know why Jennie always acted nice to the others except her.

''ok do u have a homework about history?" Jennie said with a smile making Chaeyoung cringed at the sight. she then confused on why Jennie want to make the homeowrk with her. She then notice a student walk towards her with fear as she gave the paper.

''uhm.. this is ur paper, it fall down beside my sit.'' Jennie then raised her eyebrow by why did the student is in fear talking to her.

Chaeyoung just take the paper and saying thank u as the student left with a hurry. she then look at her homework paper and it revealed the history homework.

''U mean this?''Chaeyoung said as she stare at her.

''yes i mean that.'' jennie said.

''why did u ask it?''

''because i want u to help me on doing this homework.'' she said as everyone at the class gasp. Chaeyoung want to respond but was cut by the buzzing of her phone. She check the phone and started to sigh.

she then stood up, ignored Jennie presence as she walk out the class. Jennie was still stood there left dumb-founded until she realize that she was still there frozen. she then ran to the outside of her classroom trying to find the girl.

she then walk to the other hallway when she heard a person talking. she then quietly moving too look closer. she then saw another popular girl was with Chaeyoung talking.

it was Minatozaki Sana. she was talking all the time and Chaeyoung just stood there didn't listen at her.

''anyways I like u I mean love u so can u be My girlfriend?'' Sana ask as Chaeyoung are looking anywhere but not her. It was so awkward that she was been confessed

Chaeyoung then rub her neck trying to thinking the answer meanwhile jennie sit in there, awkwardly sinve she doesn't know how some of the girls like her.

''no sorry.'' Chaeyoung said as Jennie want to slap the girl face because of her tone. She can't believe how she heard the rejection in a Don't care way. Sana face was teary now with the rejection as she keep asking back.

''why? am I'm not pretty enough for u? or because My personality?'' Sana keep on begging her.

''no it's not because of that ur pretty and nice but i think i'm no the best for u so sorry and plus u hardly know me and ur only care about people looks plus I'm not as nice as u thin-.'' Her words didn't finish yet as Sana slap her in the cheeks so hard that echo through the hallways.

''Right ur an '' Sana said as she ran and disappeared. all that Chaeyoung do is touch her redden cheek.

''that's hurt.'' and walked away. Jennie then rolled her eyes as she go to Chaeyoung. She then slap Chaeyoung shoulder causing her to look at her with an annoyed face.

''what?''

"I heard about the conversation with u and Sana."

" why? Are u stalking?"

" No you idiot,I was searching for u..., by the way  the way u rejected her was so rude u know?"

"Really? I was trying my best to be nice tho." Chaeyoung said as Jennie glared at her.

"Anyway I need u to help my homework." As Jennie said this Chaeyoung let out a big sigh.

'' 😧 why me? there's still a lot of great students out there were smarter than me.''

''I know but all of my friends team up with their girlfriends plus I'm the only single one in this class  and plus i have no choice but u, so I take that as a yes and if class were cancel again let's go to the library.'' Jennie said as she walk away from Chaeyoung skipping like a bunny to her class.

as Chaeyoung want to protesed the girl were already gone so she just sigh as she walk back to her class. and as Jennie predicted the class were cancel and all of the students start getting loud.

''hey Jen wanna come play with us?'' Jisoo said.

''no thx unnie I have a meeting with someone see ya unnie.''

''oh.. okay bye Jen.'' Jisoo waved. weird she thought, since that aura of Jennie is more excited than her seeing unicorns.

Jennie then walk to Chaeyoung class but of course she knock the door first. as she was about to knock, Chaeyoung open the door causing her to kick the person gut.

Chaeyoung then crouch down in pain and all of the students in her class gasp. Jennie then look at the students and smile at them and grab Chaeyoung to the school library.

Chaeyoung still holding her gut in pain on the way they go to the library. Jennie saw how slow she is and started to apologize.

''I'm sorry by the way, I didn't mean it I swear it was just a reflex.'' Jennie said worriedly. Chaeyoung then just nod as they had arrived at the library.

it was super huge that Jennie think it was as big as beauty and the beast library. Jennie was busy looking around as Chaeyoung only sit in one of the tables yawning.

she then saw Jennie trying to pick the book at the shelf but was to short to reach it. She then sigh and started to walking towards her and grab the book behind her. their body touched as Jennie blush when she feel it. Chaeyoung then look at her confusedly by her red face.

''hey are u ok ?'' Chaeyoung about to touch her forehead but Jennie back off and walk to her sit telling her she was okay.

Chaeyoung sometimes doesn't know why Jennie act was strange but she shrugged it off. she then help Jennie by some parts that jennie didn't understand the question.

they been doing this for 3 hours until Jennie started to yawn and sleep at the table. Chaeyoung then notice it and she look at her time it was 03.30 p.m and school was over a half hour she then stood up to look at Jennie answers. Some of her answers are correct but somes are wrong. Jennie then had a small sneeze as she was breezing. 

Chaeyoung notice it and begin to her jacket and put it on her. She then pack jennie things and carried Jennie to their classroom. The classroom was empty she then woke up the girl that she was carried as she open her eyes slowly.

''yah! school is over.'' Chaeyoung said.

"Alright alright by the way Idiot."

"Hmm?"

''can u take me home? Jisoo and Lisa is still work at their council. They just had a text with me that they are busy for council'' Jennie said as she look at her phone. Chaeyoung nod at her, starting to pack up her things and started to walk to her car. her car was a grey lykan hypersport . they then got in and started to drive to the way home.

it was awkward inside the car as both of them were silent. Jennie was sleeping and Chaeyoung was focusing her eyes on the road. when it was a red traffic light, she then got a text by Lisa

''hey Chae did u bring Jennie home?'' Chaeyoung then ask herself what kind of text is but she just text it back saying

''yes why?''

''well we just afraid if u guys doing something on ur home ."

''What the f... why did u think of that?"

''It just that Jisoo told to me that u guys are getting married since her mom is Jennie mom sister, both of u are so cute together such a perfect couple  :)"

''She did ????"

"Yes u guys such a perfect until we text jennie and said that we are  busy at councils even tho we arrived early :)"

"but u told Jennie...."

"Yes we lied to her since we want to see u guys having fun  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

" u."

''Hahahhaha btw gotta go gonna prepared dinner see ya."

"kk" Chaeyoung just sigh when she putting down her phone, can't believe Lisa was lying to Jennie.

they then arrived at Jennie and Jisoo house, Chaeyoung still see her sleeping peacefully beside her.

she then get out grab jennie things and carried her in to the house. she press the bell button and the one who open it was Lisa. 

''s'up Chae come in bring Jennie upstairs btw.''

''oh okay then.'' Chaeyoung then bring Jennie to the upstair as she lying Jennie in the bed. she then grab her jacket which Jennie still won't give it to her and keep pulling on it. she gave up and started to go downstair and saw Jisoo and Lisa.

''hey Chae I want u to introduce to someone special to me, this is my girlfriend Jisoo.''

''hi I'm Jisoo.'' she said with a smile.

''uhm.. hello There I'm Chaeyoung.'' Chaeyoung said with a bow.

''no need to be formal u are Lisa bestfriend.'' Jisoo said while light puching to Chaeyoung shoulder.

''uhm.. okay.''

''why won't u join dinner with us and sleep in here tomorrow is saturday tho.'' Lisa said.

''thanks for the offer Lisa but I had something to do in my house.'' Chaeyoung said as Lisa pout.

''okay then becareful at the ride.''

''good bye Chaeyoung thx for bringing Jennie.''

''no problem, good bye Jisoo thx Lisa.'' Chaeyoung said but when she was about to leave Jisoo shout to her.

''WAIT CHAEYOUNG.'' She said as she ran to Chaeyoung to give her a paperbag. Chaeyoung was confused, Jisoo notice it and giggled at the cute sight.

''it was ur clothes that Jennie borrowed.'' Jisoo explained.

''oh.. thx.'' Chaeyoung said as She take the paperbag.

''no prob good bye Chae good luck taking care of Jennie.'' Jisoo said as she going in to her house.

''Good bye Jisoo unnie.'' she said and get in the car. she then remember how her jacket was still with Jennie. she sigh and gave up at her jacket and drove off to go home. 

Jennie then woke up and realized that she was in her bed room with Chaeyoung Jacket. she then get out to fine Jisoo and Lisa are preparing for dinner.

''ohh.. Jennie u were awake come on let's eat dinner first.'' Jisoo said as she smile at her. Jennie smile back proud looking at Jisoo and Lisa cooking improving but one question was in her mind.

''who carried me to the upstairs tho?'' She ask.

''oh.. it was Chaeyoung.'' Lisa said. as she heard this she just blush and quickly get the plate to eat. When they eat at the dinner table Jennie was drinking a water until she saw Lisa smirk at her.

"So... any news about u and Chaeyoung?" As Lisa said this Jennie spits and choke at her water causing Lisa to grab her a napkin to clean herself.

"W-what do u mean?" Jennie ask. Jisoo and Lisa chuckle as she said this.

"Oh don't lying ur Mom told to my Mother that u are getting married after college finish and it was still 5 years more and I can't wait to see ur babies and hubby." As Jisoo said this, Jennie blush at the thought making family with Chaeyoung.

''hey do u have a fever or something? Ur face were so red." Jisoo said as Jennie glared at her.

''Are u okay jen? Or are u blushing? Having fun with Chaeyoung hah?" Lisa said teasingly.

''shut up and just eat.'' Jennie said as both of them giggled at the tsundere Jennie.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the late updates, it just that I remake this story 8 times since my laptop died twice and half of the story were also deleted. it was suppose to be upload yesterday but i was so tired but anyway hope u enjoyed it have a good day :)

-weirdimaginations

 

 

 

;;