Heart Beats Fast

Daunted

It was a tiring day and Hakyeon was walking when he spotted two tall men hovering over a stray cat.

The taller of the two was about to kick the cat so Hakyeon made a quicker move by throwing a can right to the back of the man's head.

"!" Moans the man. "Who the hell are you?"

"I'm not dealing with the world's two losers who just happened to have no one to pent their angers on." Says Hakyeon, walking past the two and squatting down to fetch the cat. Now's the cat is in his arms, "You heads, get away from us."

"What did you just said?" Ask the taller man. "heads?"

"Boi, you're in danger!" Threatens the second man.

"Give us the cat!"

"NO WAY!" Shouts Hakyeon. "What are you gonna do with this cat? Kill it? Not over my dead body. Now, fite me!"

"If you say so."

. He's punch is getting nearer and nearer!!!! Mygooood!!!!

I gotta have to do something. Think, Hakyeon, think. Wahhhh!!!

"HEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!"

But the punch never touch his face.

Hakyeon opens his eyes and see the man throwing jabs at the air near his face. It's weird. The man says he's gonna punch me but he's just acting like a fool. Punching the air, hugh? Hakyeon found it amusing.

"You're too cute to be punched, boi." Says the man while ruffling Hakyeon's hair. Pinching his cheeks.

"Don't touch me!" Argues Hakyeon.

"Man, let's go!"

"Wait, I'm not done yet." Whispers the taller man to his company. "I need to get this pretty boy's number. I like him."

" man!" Says the other. "Yeah, you have to. Cuz I like him, also."

Hakyeon was about to get out from the space between the buildings to get away from the two when the taller man grabs his shirt and pulls him back.

Hakyeon yelp in shock. "What do you need?"

Then a tall shadow emerges from the street.

"! Man, let's go!" Says the other.

" you, dude. Just wait!"

"He's here."

The taller man looked back and saw what the other man was talking about.

"Bull! Not now."

"Getaway from him." Says the shadow with his ice cold voice.

Hakyeon couldn't do anything at the situation but watch.

There are two men who tries to kill a cat but didn't because of him. Now, there's a shadow of a taller man among all of them who is now trying to save Hakyeon from the sit.

The two step back pasted to the wall and gave way to the man. And so the man walks past through them and grabs Hakyeon's other wrist and starts pulling him away from the dead end.

Hakyeon is starting to feel relieved when his heart starts beating fast and his breathing hitches. His knees can't take it anymore so he falls down bended trying to calm his trembling heart and shaking breath.

"Are you ok?" Says the cold voice. "What's happening?"

"I-i...uhm...fine." Says Hakyeon between breathing.

"What the did you do to him?" Says the taller man.

"You, son of a !" Seconds the motion.

Hakyeon quickly grab his inhaler to calm his attack. Until his okay.

"You ok now?" Asks the cold voice.

"Yeah."

The man slowly pulled Hakyeon up by squeezing both of his upperarms and supporting Hakyeon to have a stable spot for a second.

Hakyeon found it warm for a stranger to be this kind.

"Thank you."

The man didn't replied but flashes his smile to Hakyeon and that made a skip in Hakyeon's heart. He's so handsome.

"Let's go."

The two starts walking away from the losers.

"Can you run?" Asks the ice cold voice.

"Why?" Asks Hakyeon. "They're not gonna chase us? Will they?"

This man, who is sooo handsome and taller than Hakyeon just shrugs his shoulder as an answer to Hakyeon's question. And Hakyeon found it sooo cute of him.

They finally made it atleast 18 steps away from the place when the taller loser man suddenly shouts at them.

"WAAAAIT!!!" Shouts the man. "Hey, pretty boy, can I have your number?"

"You wish, loser!"

Then the man starts running and pulling Hakyeon after him.

Hakyeon didn't know what was his heart beating for. Is it for the kind deed of this stranger? Or his asthma is about to attack again? He could care less anymore as long as this handsome stranger's hand is still clutched to his.