First Sight

Daunted

It took one look...

"This.Is.Discrimination!"

Hakyeon found out he got only 50% scholarship from the university he really wanted to study from. Only because he majored a talent based course, modern dance.

And because of that, he needs to have two part-time job to coup the remaining expenses from the school fees and house rent.

Since the scholarship will only satisfy half of the tuition fee, Hakyeon has no access to the dormitory provided by the school. Therefore, there he was, looking for a bedspacer.

"This should do." He said.

He got inside the tall old shabby building and signed for a room rent. It was an easy rent contract to agreed on, Hakyeon immediately unboxed and tidy his little square space, perfectly suited for him.

"Byebye, Chewy. Seeya later!"

Climbing down the building into the open of the city, Hakyeon walked along the sidewalk in hopes to look for a job.

Only three blocks away from his apartment building, Hakyeon found a convenience store looking for a night shifter.

He literally ran inside and looked for the manager.

"Whatta lucky day." He sighed happilly.

After receiving his duty-shirt and apron for his convenient store part-time job, he continued on his walk to the school to finally get his uniform when he saw the sign of "looking for" and he immediately ran to the place.

It was a theatre looking for a ticketer. Hakyeon inquired and easily got the job as it doesn't overlap to his school time and night shift at the convenient store.

He was about to enter the school grounds when a bunch of shrieking running screaming girls in uniform bumped him and caused him to fell on his .

Hakyeon yelped in pain and was about to complain when he looked up and saw the shadow of the girls running after someone. He sighed and checked his hands with a little group of scratches and pat-clean his -pants.

"This was supposed to be a lucky day." He sighed and pouted sadly.

~

Taekwoon finally got his breather. Breather from the school girls who were made of pharynx that never got their voices worn out.

When he looked up to the sky, it was already dark. Dark enough to tell that he must be in his dorm room now or else...

"...or else, what?" Unconsciously asking himself.

He must be kind of some paranoid talking to himself and to his mind. He continued on his walk without realizing if he ever know the place.

It was a 'meow' who made him jerk out of his deepest thoughts.

He was about to turn left to follow the cat sound, when he spotted the cat being softly caressed by a man...a beautiful man for that matter.

Taekwoon found himself caught up in his own daze. Daze upon the beauty of the man.

"Chewy, why are you here?"

He heard it. The voice of him. It was surreal. It was pulling him in.

The man stood up so Taekwoon immediately hid himself to the wall. He peeked and saw the man striding inside the convenient store. He followed slowly until he got inside the store and looked around. Found out that the man was nowhere. So he roamed around slowly along the narrow hallways between racks of convenient supplies.

Until a bell rings that a door was opened, and someone get through it. Taekwoon immediately turned his head towards the door with a sign, "Authorize Personnel Only" and saw the man of beauty.

Taekwoon got nervous so he jitterly pretended that he was looking for something and grab an item. He slowly made his way to the counter and drops the item onto it.

"Good evening, sir."

It was slow motion. The way the man's head moving up to look at him, it was perfect. The man is perfection himself.

Taekwoon heard it...and saw it.

The smile.

The most beautiful smile ever.

One smile, then Taekwoon died.

The voice.

The most alluring voice ever.

Only to be revive by his voice.

"Period pads?" The man asks.

Taekwoon was caught off guard. Did he actually grab a period pad? Seriously? He managed to give a stuttered answer.

"Ye-yeah...for my little sister...her first period."

"I see." The man replied and smiled. "Her oppa buying her period pad...so cute."

Did he just...call me 'cute'? Taekwoon asked himself and knows himself that he's actually blushing over a simple compliment.

And that his heart was beating so fast and loud.

...then forever laid out in front of me.