Her

The Tale of Cursed Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What were you thinking?” Jisoo was brought back to the world. Jennie actually has the nerve to ‘surprised’ her or so she thought. Jisoo sensed her smell from a far and didn’t take long to discover her being a meter away. She watched as Jennie took a seat in front of her. They were in a café. The usual café. They always spend their days there. Some people even mistook them as a couple because of spending too much time together. Jennie is the only family that she has other than Irene and Joy. They spent most of their time in café or sometimes in the deserted library downtown. 

Irene. Jisoo has always been grateful to be found by Jennie. Irene took her in. Protected her just like she was part of them. When she was lost, surrounded by unfamiliar places near the jungle, Jennie found her and before she managed to utter a word, Jisoo has already fainted. At the back of Jisoo’s head, Jennie saw an odd shape of runes. She smells like wolf but, she wasn’t a wolf. Although they were slightly doubtful to Jisoo, they couldn’t bear to leave her. Her eyes is beautiful and mesmerizing, at first it was black when they kept on staring they realize that it turned into violet color. Thinking that Jisoo might be a wanted creature, they covered Jisoo’s scent with theirs. Thankfully, no one ever realize Jisoo’s power but when she woke up in the middle of the night, almost burned their house, Jisoo had to reveal her power to the girls. She thought that they will kill her but they didn’t. From what Irene has been studying, underworld creature should be protecting each other not abandon one another. They all promised to keep Jisoo’s power hidden until she learn what she really is because obviously she’s not a werewolf. From then on, Jisoo has been studying a lot of spells and try out her power while the others take a good care of her, when Jisoo found a protecting spell, she cast it around the house and latch it onto Irene, Joy and Jennie’s body so that she could protect them from afar. She didn’t want to repeat the same mistake. Ever. Again.

“I was just remembering the old spells. Where are the others?”, Jisoo replied. “Irene is on her way while Joy is currently stalking her ex, Sungjae, so there’s only me for now. They will join us later. Have you order your drinks?” Jennie answered in a long explanation, “No, I haven’t. You should go and order something.” Jisoo told her. Just as Jennie went to the counter, Jisoo sensed something that make her trembles in fear. She didn’t even realize that she was shaking. Werewolves. She sensed them miles away. Their strong scent. The aura. She knew she had to leave. She didn’t even bother to catch up Jennie. She got up and went for the door. Suddenly, a hand stopping Jisoo. Jennie. “Where are you going? Irene is not here yet.” Her voice sounded worried. With a simple word, “werewolves”, coming out of Jisoo’s mouth, she gasp in silent and nodded her head. Following Jisoo on her way back to their home. 

They walked in silent until they arr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter