Prologue

The Tale of Cursed Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is said to be a tale where, an angel fall in love with a human. It started when the said angel had to finish her task on the sinful earth. Her love for the underworld creature is unbeatable. She thinks of them as a unique character and they are special. They were made of something magical and she knew they mean no harm to the earth. She met the underworld creature, asked them to be living on the earth without bringing harm to one another especially the humans. Most of the underworld creature, fell on her gaze as they said she was perfect, absolutely kind hearted, she didn’t chased them out. And It didn’t take them long to agree. She perceived herself as a human and thought that no one could notice her but it didn’t take long before a human spotted her eyes. She is unique, and mesmerizing. They said, the angel had the violet colored eyes looking like a diamond trapped inside the eyes that the human couldn’t take his eyes off. It is a sinful manner but the angel felt an electric current running through her body. Maybe, they were actually meant to be together. The angel never tell the truth about herself as she feared to lose the one that she cared the most. Their short encounter lead to blossoming love. It didn’t last. While she was helplessly in love, the most powerful devil had his eyes on her. He asked the underworld creature to take her down but no one listened. He then planned an event to tear up the underworld. Creatures such as werewolves, vampire and as such should be kneeling before him, never turning their back on him. He knew then, the power that the angel holds, so he deceived the angel. The angel went back to her place and promised to return to her love. She didn’t knew then. The devil killed the man of her life and pretended to be him. 

When she came back, she made love with the man whom she thought as the same person she was in love with. The truth unveiled, the devil revealed himself. What is done couldn’t be undone, the angel bear a cursed child and it is sinful to kill an innocent life. The angel, was one brave and strong woman, fell in love with the cursed child as soon as she was born. The look that the baby gave her means so much that she would protect the child eventhough the child will bring harm towards the underworld and also bring her to death. The cursed child made of kindness and evil could bring both harm and peace to the earth, the angel knew it. The baby could either save and destroy the underworld but it depends on how the child is raised and loved. The baby need to have maximum protection where she couldn’t be smelled across the hell let alone the devil. So, she place the responsibility of the child to a werewolves couple. On the verge of dying she places the most powerful spell towards the underworld creatures whereby their scent will never be visible to the outside world. They will know who the baby is, she will find herself being raised in a loving pact and the angel could only hopes that the baby could protect the underworld just like how she loves the underworld creature. With that, the angel died. 

The tale circulate among the underworlds. The cursed child become famous for who she is but also a threat. She couldn’t be killed as they are afraid, they might be punished later on. But her identity is hidden. No one knows wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter