Anniversary Gift

Jicheol Fluff

So I got this concept after rewatching 17tv where Cheol wrecked his shoes and then I saw on twitter the photos of Cheol wearing the same style shoes and being a jicheol trash I am-- I came up with another concept. Here it goes!

 

It's friday night and Jihoon went out with his friends-- Soonyoung, Wonwoo and Jun to grab a drink. 

His boyfriend, Seungcheol texted him that he can't make it since he's busy on some projects. 

So here they are now in a club trying to pacify Jun after having fight with Minghao, Jun's boyfriend. 

"I mean-- Okay, Mingming and I broke up ages ago. He shouldn't be jealous! Mingming's my friend after all!" Jun hissed dramatically. 

Jihoon sighed as he took sip of his own drink. It's not like he can say anything. 

He and Seungcheol's been together for--

"Jihoon, how long does you and seungcheol hyung been together?" Asked Soonyoung who's now cooing Junhui. 

"Oh ! It's our anniversary tomorrow!" Jihoon grunted. 

They been together for seven years and four year of it as a couple. 

Jihoon's not sweet but still anniversaries are thing and he's sure that Seungcheol's been preparing maybe that's why he's been so busy and can't make it up today. 

Wonwoo laughed seeing his problematic friends-- well he and Mingyu, his boyfriend are on stable relationship. 

"Wonu you ! Don't just laugh at me and could you not give Jun anymore drink, Soonyoung!" Jihoon said while devastatingly drinking. 

"Yanno, Hoonie. Seungcheol-hyung is not a materialistic type of person. In fact he only wants to spend every single free time he has with you, so stop overthinking you " wonwoo said. 

It's not like that. Jihoon just wanted to give Seungcheol something he can always use. Something that can be useful to him. 

"Oh, Seungcheol-hyung lost his cap btw and he's been grumbling about how he hates it since you have the same cap." Wonwoo casually said and winking at Jihoon. 

Then it hits Jihoon. 

He smiled as he wave to his friends making his way out of the club. He just wished that he can still find what he is looking for. 

-- 

"HAPPY ANNIVERSARY JIHOONIE!" Seungcheol enthusiastically greeted enveloping his boyfriend in a bear hug. 

"Hey, happy anniversary my cheollie, should we go out?" Jihoon whispered to his boyfriend, snuggling on Seungcheol's chest. 

Seungcheol must be taken a back but hey his boyfriend just ing giggled and asked him out as he hugged him more. 

"Also, here's my gift, use it today!" Jihoon shouted as he run out of his apartment feeling too shy.

Seungcheol on the other hand peaks at his boyfriend's gift and smiled at the thought that Jihoon actually bought a matching shoes. 

"Jihoonie! I love you!" Seungcheol shouted as he put on his new shoes and run to catch his boyfriend. 

--

After a month. 

"Jihoon, did you give Seungcheol-hyung his shoes?" Wonwoo asked. 

Jihoon just shrugged and tried to concentrate on lyrics he is currently working on. 

"I swear to God, he always uses it! We're just on studio but he is wearing shoes! And man, even if it doesn't match his outfit he's still wearing it! And he wont shut up about how you bought a matching shoes!" Joshua hissed. 

Jihoon just chuckled, oh well-- as long as it makes his Seungcheol happy its fine. 

"Jihoonie!" Seungcheol shouted as he barged in Jihoon's studio. 

"Uh-oh here they go. I cannot take this! Im out!" Mingyu said while storming out of the room and Jihoon just chuckled as he motion for his boyfriend to come and hug him.