To the Amusement Park

Jicheol Fluff

 

Jihoon sighed as he heard his boyfriend whined for the nth time since he barged in his apartment. 

"But hoonie! We should go to that amusement park!" Seungcheol, his boyfriend whined.

He just ignored his boyfriend and paid more attention on his school paper which he is currently working since he woke up but not after his boyfriend came and insisted that they should go to amusement park since its weekend. 

"Hooniiiiie~" Seungcheol is now on his side, poking his cheeks and even if Jihoon isn't paying attention he knew that his boyfriend is now looking like a duck with a pout on his lips. 

"Give me one valid reason why should I stop this ing thing i'm working on and go with you to that stupid amusement park" jihoon muttered still trying to focus and get back to work. 

It's not like Jihoon doesn't want to go with Seungcheol, but it's weekend, amusement park would be crowded and he loathes crowded place. 

Jihoon stopped when two good minutes passed by and Seungcheol isn't saying anything. 

He raised his head and look at his boyfriend with a smirk on his face. There would be like 1000 reason Seungcheol can give to Jihoon but he would just say it's not valid and Seungcheol won't have any other ways. 

Seungcheol knowing his boyfriend, just lie on the bed and covered himself with blanket and turned his back on Jihoon. 

"Fine. I'll just sleep here and you can just work on that all day long just let me be here." Seungcheol mumbled and swear to God jihoon can hear the sulkiness on his voice. 

Jihoon planned on ignoring his boyfriend but when he looked at Seungcheol's side, he was looking directly at him, mouth slightly covered by blanket then he quietly spoke. 

"I.. I just wanna be with you Jihoonie~ we barely go out and i really missed you. They said that there's a new pizzeria there and i know that you really love pizzas, I just thought that we should go and have fun once in a while. Sorry for being so stubborn" Seungcheol said with apologising tone. It looked like he wont be spending the day with his boyfriend on amusement park but hey atleast he got to be with him. 

Jihoon rolled his eyes in defeat and leave the room. 

Seungcheol just pouted and hugged Jihoon's pillow tightly and rolled on the bed thinking what he should do now that his boyfriend snapped on him.

"What the are you still doing there? I thought you're going to take me to the amusement park?" 

Seungcheol immediately gets up. A big smile painted his face as he run and hugged his boyfriend. 

"Jihoonieeee!!!!!" Seungcheol giggled with glee

Jihoon sighed and hugged his boyfriend back with a faint smile on his lips. 

"I know that you can't resist me!" Seungcheol boasted and give his boyfriend's cheeks a smooch. 

"I love you." Seungcheol mouthed before running out of his apartment

"Idiot" Jihoon said then chuckled as he let himself get dragged by Seungcheol. 

How did he became a dork's boyfriend again?