II.

Hi mr. Sun

Sorry for the twist pips but...

--------

Sana woke up early, feeling excited, and inlove.

"Goodmorning mr. Sun! Tell mr. Moon I said hi!" She said in her morning voice, eyes still closed and her soul still asleep. It's 5:00 in the morning, and the Sun still hasn't risen completely yet.

But despite of the sleepiness she's feeling, the excitement and longing still woke her up, she giggled and rolled, but then groaned when she met the floor.

"aw"

-----

Should I buy flowers? Cupcakes? Dubu loves chocolates! Oh no how 'bout an actual Tofu? Yikes.

Too much Sana's arguing inside her head but the actual Sana? Just standing frozen outside a small store looking for something to buy for the girl. She can't decide.

"Sana think, please." She murmured biting her nails. It's been 30 minutes of searching but her hands are still empty.

"Nevermind, maybe I can get her a plushie, that's cute tho" she giggled.

She decided to just go to a nearest toy store and buy a plushie, but when she took a step....

Flashbaaaaccckkkk~

"Anything you want Dubs?"

"Anything I can eat, specifically? Ramen." *wink*

-
She took a step back, and stared back at the store. She smiled, like an idiot. It's Ramen, Dahyun's life, Ramen.

After minutes of thinking and staring she finally entered the shop, just to buy cups of Noodles. Ofcourse embarassment is visible but it is Dahyun, the love of her life. She'd do everything, she longed for this.

----

Heading back to her home, she emptied her thoughts, she just walked, smiling, finally having a happy moment. She saw herself happily skipping and giggling all over the street, holding a pillow and a bag of Ramen, she also bought a book that she used to read to Dahyun.

Dahyun was her baby. She was her everything; a bestfriend, protection, a sister and a lover.

Memories from the past made her stop from walking.

Voices muttered in her head. "Why are you even doing this?" "Wow the audacity." "You're really taking the advantage huh." "Stop lying." "Just tell her what you did and go." "Apologize." "Monster." "." "She'll never forget what you did." "You hurt her" "You almost killed her."

"Stop!" In a busy street, Sana shouted. She dropped everything she's holding, she was also shocked at what she just did. Some people murmured about her, like she committed a crime, and some are just looking, concerned. Sana quickly grabbed her things and continued to walk home. Like nothing happened, at all.

When she got home, she sat on her bed. Seconds later tears started falling down her face. It's unstoppable. She wanted to turn back, she needs to think. After hearing the voices that haunted her in the streets earlier, something hit her, something that made her forget what and who will she be meeting later.

"I'm so sorry." She said in between sobs. She wanted to scream, kneel down, she wanted to do something she knew she can't. Apologize.

"Mr. Sun I cannot do this I'm sorry." She murmured. Wiping tears off her face. She was the happiest earlier but just in minutes, she was crashed.

"I can't meet her, I'm a bad person, I'm a killer, I'm a , I'm a victim player" she said, her voice was broken.

Minutes later she calmed down. The voices, the voices made her think.

"Mr. Sun. Help me" Sana said softly, lying on her bed.

But ofcourse, why and how would a Sun respond?

Sana closed her eyes, she put her right hand on her chest, inhaled, exhaled, and then got up from her bed, grabbing the plushie and the noodles real quick, not even bothered by the swollen eyes she have, Dahyun can't see her, it's okay to have a face like that.

----
She ran as fast as she could until she reached the girl's house. She saw her waiting there, but she's alone. Sana wondered why...

"Dahyunie~" Sana said in a cracked voice.

"Oh? Sana?" The girl smiled the brightest after hearing her voice.

Sana grabbed Dahyun's hand. She pulled her inside the house, Dahyun was also shocked at the sudden drama.

"Sana! Why? why? why? why? why?" Questions came out off Dahyun's mouth, rejecting the hand that was pulling her inside of her own house.

But Sana was stubborn. She dragged the girl until they got inside.

"Sana...."

"D-dahyunie..."

"What's wrong?"

"Dahyunie..."

Sana started to cry, silently, trying to hide her tears from the girl beside her.

She saw pictures of them two hanging around the wall, she saw stars around the ceiling, and several Sun pillows on the couch.

"Sana, what's wrong?" Dahyun asked softly.

"Dahyunie... Let's take a walk until mr. Moon appears!" Sana said instead of answering the question.

"O-okay..."

----
"Do you wanna hear a story about Sun and Moon, Dahyunie?" Sana interrupted the silence.

"Oh sure, go on." Dahyun replied.

"Let's find a seat first."

They went to the park, sitting on an empty bench, Sana held her shaking hand.

"Dahyun."

"Hmm?"

"You won't interrupt me while I'm story telling, would you?" Sana murmured.

"Okay I'll listen." Dahyun just chuckled.

"Moon and Sun loved each other. They were happy, they're together through ups and downs. Sun always loved Moon, just like how Moon loved Sun. But Moon was always an idiot, she doesn't care about who she'll hurt, she do what she wants to, but never does what she has to. So one day her idiocity took over her whole body. She became needy, she looked for some love, but Sun is not with her." Sana stopped to inhale. Dahyun was just patiently waiting for her to continue.

"Moon hurt Sun, so bad. Dahyunie..." Sana stopped, can't help but cry. But Dahyun was just, frozen.

"Sana-ya. Is it that emotional that you'd cry because of it?" Dahyun chuckled. Adding, "let's go to my house! Uhm, let's cook!" Dahyun asked excitedly.

They walked home, it's almost sunset, none of them was talking, Sana just quietly stared at Dahyun while walking. Dahyun looked straight.

Sana pulled Dahyun's shirt to stop her and murmured, "Dahyun-ah, we're here."

"Oh sorry."

---
Sana was silent the whole time she cooked. Everything hit her, and she just want to cry, turn back to the time where everything was okay, where Dahyun was okay.

When she was finished.

"Dahyunie, I'll be back. Wait for me okay?"

Sana rushed to the nearest convinience store, she bought alcohol. Maybe she's just too stressed that's all.

In a short time, she got back to the house, she silently put the bag of alcohol on the table.

She heard Dahyun's stomach grumble making her laugh. Finally.

"I-i'm hungry..." Dahyun stuttered.

Sana gave Dahyun the cup of Ramen. "Be careful I'm hot--- it's hot" she said jokingly.

"I know, unnie, I can feel." Dahyun hissed.

She watched the girl eat as she took shots. If she gets drunk then God knows what happens.

---
Yes. She's drunk. She's sleeping, her head lying on the table. She'd been crying endlessly, not even caring if Dahyun hears her.

Dahyun let out a sigh.

She made her way to the kitchen table and sat next to Sana.

She rested her head on the table, and cupped the girl's cheek.

"You're still the same." She said softly as she wiped tears off Sana's face.

"You're still the idiot that wouldn't notice."

"You really didn't know."

"I thought you do."

"But you really didn't."

"So I kept pretending."

"I thought maybe it's the only way to ease the pain."

"Maybe it's the only way for you to stop blaming yourself"

"But you didn't stop because you're an ."

Tears started falling.

"You followed me everyday."

"You heard me all the time."

"You cried yourself to sleep."

"You talked to the moon everynight blaming yourself for what you've done."

"You longed for me everytime but you can't touch me because you thought---"

"You thought I don't know you..."

"You thought I don't see you..."

"Unfortunately I do..."

"I saw you cry."

"I saw you get drunk everynight."

"I followed you."

"You were the blind one."

"You didn't notice me."

"But I do deserve it."

"I hurt you."

"I see you hurt."

"I can see you..."

"I'm sorry my Moon..."

Dahyun moved closer to the sleeping girl beside her. Her face inches away. She moved in for a kiss. Bitter-sweet lips touching hers, Sana's lips taking away all the pain, all the weight Dahyun has been carrying inside her chest. She feel relieved. They were both hurt, they both longed for each other, they were alone, but they still have each other.

Dahyun poked Sana's nose waking her up.

"My Moon's finally awake. I love you." Dahyun said softly.