I.

Hi mr. Sun

"Look. Oh no kidding I can't but... Look. You hurt my skin too much what's wrong with you? I'm just sitting on this cozy spiky grass holding my sword I'm not even touching you" Dahyun murmured, pointing a stick to nowhere, well actually, she's pointing a stick up the sky while sitting on the grass.

"Mr. Sun..."

No one answered. Yet she smiled as if she heard the sweetest answer ever.

"I cooked Ramen today!" She laughed so hard that she had to catch her breath.

"But it didn't taste good tho, it was overcooked, and I poured hot water all over my stomach. Well atleast I had a meal!" She said proudly.

"Oh and uhm Mr. Sun my name is Kim Dahyun, Dahyun Kim, the prettiest girl to ever exist, yeah if you wanna know, but I'm sure you know cause duh I tell you the exact same introduction everyday."

"People told me I look pretty today! All of their voices are amazing and soft I'm sure they're pretty too. But mr. Sun if I asked you about my looks how would you describe me?" She stopped to wait for an answer but ofcourse no one did.

"Mr. Sun it's so unfair I want to know how am I pretty too..." Dahyun pouted.

Moments later...

"Ahri! Let's go!" She shouted.

She stood up, her stick guiding her. A dog approached her, she sat back down to find the leash, and as she got the soft rope, she waved to the sky.

"Bye mr. Sun! Thankyou for today!"

-

"Ahri our apartment is just two blocks away isn't this like a mile already?" She questioned stopping the dog from walking. "I'm tired let's sit for a moment, but... Is there any chair here doggo?"

She let the dog and a stick guide her way. They ended up sitting on a waiting shed. Dahyun can hear buses stopping by, taxis and other vehicles.

"Wow this is really a busy city, is mr. Sun still there? Hey mr. Sun you there?"

"No, mr. Sun is resting now" After a long day talking endlessly someone finally answered her. And it's the sweetest voice she ever heard.

Dahyun was shocked, yet she smiled, she didn't expect someone would answer her question. So she responded "So.... Hi mr. Moon! And hi miss Sweet voice..." She said, looking to where she heard the voice that answered her, smiling and removing her sunglasses.

"Hello, you have such beautiful eyes, Dahyun-ah"

"W-wait ho----"

"I'm quite of a pro stalker" Dahyun heard chuckles at the reply.

"You aren't killing me are you?" Dahyun holding up the stick to her left, but not really pointing to anyone.

"I can't your dog is too cute, and so are you" The girl giggled. "I'm Sana, I thought you were talking to me earlier, cause yah you know uhm"

The girl laughed. "Wow what a pun Sun-a" Dahyun laughed harder. "You seem to sound like mr. Sun to me tho, your voice is the sweetest"

"So you mean you know mr. Sun's voice?" Sana asked, childishly.

"No. I just know..."

She felt the girl's skin touched hers. Sana moved closer to her, she looked once again to her left, and as she did she felt air blow to her face. Sana is facing her, real... real close.

"You have the prettiest eyes, Dahyun-ah"

"Thankyou for looking at my eyes, Sun-a"

They laughed once again.

"Oh Ahri your dog must be hungry"

"I know he always is, he eats more than I do, well, his meal is the only thing I know how to do." Dahyun smiled.

"Well I guess, I'll walk you home then Dahyun-ah... What house number mr. Ahri???" Sana smiled, and so does Dahyun.

"I never thought I would meet a sun that'll walk me home and will not kill me because my dog is cute." Dahyun chuckled.

As they stood up, they started walking. And walking... and walking..... Endless walking... 

Silence filled Dahyun's universe. Dahyun thought, "uhh maybe she's looking at me? Maybe she's texting, maybe she's planning to kill me?"

But...


"Can I hold your hand Dahyun-ah?" Sana sweetly smiled. Sana's sudden question broke the silence, yet, the awkwardness grew more.

"My hand is a pool, Sana"

"My hand can be a swimmer!" Sana chuckled scanning... planning... nevermind she held Dahyun's hand as if there's no tomorrow.

Dahyun felt Sana's soft hand into hers, she smiled at the contact, no one held her hand in years that she didn't know how to feel.

They walked slowly, Step by step, words came out off their mouths, their hands stayed intertwined, they don't know where they were anymore. Dahyun just enjoyed the feeling of talking to someone, while Sana enjoyed the feeling of taking care of someone.

After thousands of words and topics they've discussed, silence once again filled the sidewalk. Their hands are still intertwined, their walking never got faster.

Sana stopped.

"Dahyun-ah, you haven't answered my question yet" 

"But you asked the dog" Dahyun murmured.

"You're still the sa---- So what house number Kim Dahyun?"

"143 Miss Last name Sana." Dahyun laughed.

"I love you?"

"W-what?"

"143 Dahyun-ah, 1 4 3!"

"OHHHHHH you're witty Last name Sana"

"Oh, it's Minatozaki. Minatozaki Sana"

"wait so you're not Korean?!"

"I am japanese Dahyun-ah"

"Hi Japanese Sun!"

They laughed again, and again and again. It was Dahyun's happy day. She didn't want it to end. but...

"We're here Ahri, go feed your owner she's hungry" Sana said smiling at the girl beside her

"B-but..." Dahyun murmured. Sana can see the sadness visible on the girl's face. Sana felt that too, she didn't want this day to end.
 

"Kim Dahyun, House 143. Okay. I'll come back tomorrow, when mr. Sun is awake. Get ready I'm an early bird! I wish Ahri wouldn't let me wait for long" Sana laughed, smiled at Dahyun whose face is not so happy.

"Before going, here's a mr. Sun plushie for you, you silly girl" Sana giggled.
A smile appeared on the girls face as soon as a pillow covered her stomach.

"Where did you get th---"


"I opened the gate for you Ahri, go now it's cold grrrr" Sana said. Smile still visible on her face.

The dog ran fast and Dahyun was pulled to go inside. Words still hasn't come out yet. All she can do is wave her hand not even knowing if it's the right person she's waving to.

"Promise me you'll come here tomorrow, you changed me. Now I want response everytime I talk. That means you have to be with me. Everytime. My Sun" She smiled and went in.

Sana smiled until the girl closed the gate infront of her and shouted bye.
 

Sana sighed. And murmured, "see that mr. Moon? Finally"

She started walking, to where? To nowhere. Hands inside her coat's pocket, watching smoke come out of as she breathe.

"Hi mr. Moon" she looked up, but got nothing in response.

"People told me I look pretty today! And I ate cupcakes!" She smiled, sighing. She always loved talking to the moon.

"I know you watched me enjoy the moment with Dahyun don't deny" she looked silly, laughing and pointing directly to the moon, was she possessed or something?

"I spent half of the year looking at her apartment tho, it's an achievement." She froze.

"Yes mr. Moon, you heard it right, I spent half of the year just looking at her, doing nothing, what do you expect from me? I'm Minatozaki Sana, the dumb, dumb."
 

Sana sighed. Wow she loves sighing.

"I just looked at her when she lost her eyesight, I just looked at her when she lost her memory, I just looked at her getting rescued out of that damn car. I just looked at her when she lost me." Sudden drama came out off Sana's mouth.

"She didn't lose me tho... I lost her, but maybe I didn't cause I followed her everyday? Maybe I didn't because I listened to all of her silly stories about how she survived her life with a dog? Oh wait so now why the hell am I crying" She laughed out loud while wiping tears getting cold on her cheeks.

"Maybe I was too dumb thinking one day she'll remember my face so I always brought that damn childish plushie."

"You know, mr. moon. I liked how she's never changed, she's still the sweetest. No eunnie word came out because she thinks she's the oldest girl alive. It's cute, that's what I've longed for." Sana giggled.

"I held her hand!" Girly giggles echoed at the whole sidewalk as if she's a highschool student getting a letter from her crush.

"I love Dahyun mr. Moon, I can't stop loving her, even if she can't remember how we used to cuddle, even if she can't remember our first date, even if she can't remember the daily kisses I gave her. I'll never stop loving her."

After talking to the moon acting childishly, she stopped talking and looked up, took a deep breath, and exhaled all the dramas that's left.

"So here's my home mr. Moon, please wake me up early, I want to hold her hand again, see you mr. Moon! Thankyou for not responding! I love Kim Dahyuuuun~" Silly Sana said while shooting finger hearts to the sky.